Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    LuvBourbonLuvBourbon Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Completely new to cigars, what do you guys recommend I try?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LuvBourbon said:
    Completely new to cigars, what do you guys recommend I try?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

If you like stuff on the less heavy side, there are some Perdomo Champaign on the daily deal today.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check out the What are you smoking This morning, afternoon, and evening threads too.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

I know where you got those lol. Good deals but won’t use boveda

• Options

Awesome! Ditch the gun and you have a cool looking travel humidor!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

My disagree ^

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:
    Finally got all my stuff out of temporary storage and into the coolers recently and these landed today.

Edit: really tempted to Frank one of these

Wait.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    This monster winning from @EgoBoundary Blind Cigar Contest! Thanks my friend and thank you for hosting this amazing contest.

SB CoTM

Congrats on the win! Hope your find something you like…the unbanded queen beef cake is a tatuaje blend