Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Thank you for sourcing these for me, @Patrickbrick. No ROTTing any of these!

Sexy box

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Thank you for sourcing these for me, @Patrickbrick. No ROTTing any of these!

Sexy box

Well Franks a sexy man so it fits.....

• Options

Serious question what about these make you feel the need to wait? You of all ppl love to smoke rott. I mean if I had them I'd let them rest also because I'd want them to have the best chance to be a perfect smoke acclimate and what not. But it's hard for me to assume it's price point because it doesn't seem to matter what you order if you want to smoke it you smoke it before the delivery truck pulls away.

• Options

@Stubble said:
    Fu Manchu!!

Let me know how they are please :)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Serious question what about these make you feel the need to wait? You of all ppl love to smoke rott. I mean if I had them I'd let them rest also because I'd want them to have the best chance to be a perfect smoke acclimate and what not. But it's hard for me to assume it's price point because it doesn't seem to matter what you order if you want to smoke it you smoke it before the delivery truck pulls away.

Price point. Plus I have plenty of other new ****

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@Owen said:

Whered you find those

• Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@Owen said:

Whered you find those

Fox

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those psyko sevens are legit in natural wrapper. A lot of the guys around here like the maduros, and those are good too, but the natural is the títs.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Those psyko sevens are legit in natural wrapper. A lot of the guys around here like the maduros, and those are good too, but the natural is the títs.

Getting harder to find the maduros…

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Larry smacked me around today. Great selection and a kick azz stogie stand. The note said this was a pay it forward so I'll be looking for some nachos.

Here's a better view of the stogie stand

Enjoy my friend