Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Hobbes86 said:

@Vision said:
    They sell nice jewelry boxes for things "other then cigars". Season that muthah up and put your "on deck" cigars in there. Keep it low RH so you can grab and smoke.

Already have a small tuppidor, 30-40 count, for that.

Oh 😐
    I guess I am stuck on the point that Waternerd paid to send you a humidor that I assume, that he assumed, you would use for cigars. Now... if it's broken... gotcha.... but using it for cigars may have been in better form. But hey, who am I?

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Woah!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    Looks like a blind hobo put that bandage on. @VegasFrank

It's a double. Cut my thumb making dinner...first time in 20 years, and I don't have any fingertip bandages because I never cut my fingers in the kitchen.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let us know how the trip to Flavortown goes

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

Will do

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

You could just ask @ScotchnSmoke.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

You make that box look good. I have a hard time getting rid of these BLTC / BWS boxes.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m keeping this one for sure. Probably put all my lighters and cutters in it