• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@rsherman24 said:

New floor for the smoking room

@Patrickbrick @Jrflickster
    Your thoughts?

I was waiting for this

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm waiting until Patrick replies to say anything... except it looks good to me. Did you lay it yourself?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

He won’t have any complaints

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fūcking beautiful

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

Approved

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    Approved

Well. I can sleep better tonight!

good, you're welcome!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Sorry for the shipping delay

MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

No problem. I've paid that delay forward to @Cam_91. Don't worry cam, I'm making it up to you.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are welcome

Okay, I gotta ask....

What in the fùck is the difference? Both claimed difference and chemical difference.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Okay, I gotta ask....

What in the fùck is the difference? Both claimed difference and chemical difference.

I don't know for sure, but this is the claim on the premium can...

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought both and can't tell a difference.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason the black can seems to work better in colder weather. When it’s warm out I can’t tell a difference.

So it sounds like they have an accelerant or something.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

The black can works better for me, but I don't like it in my cheap lighters because it's too good. The choice becomes either a giant jet, or no flame.