Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    Well, I haven't received it yet, but I'm too excited to wait and need to share. I'm about to pull the trigger on my honeymoon sampler, put together via some email back-and-forth with Tim. OpusX Lost City toro God of Fire by Carlito '07 Dbl Rob God of Fire by Don Carlos '07 Rob Camacho PE My Father LE 2011 Toro Graycliff Platinum toro Tatuaje La Verite Vint '08 Churchill Davidoff Toro Maduro Padilla Signature 1932 lancero Oliva Serie 'V' Lancero Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Illusione MK Joya de Nica Dark Corojo Peligroso Kristoff Criollo lancero Kristoff Maduro Ligero corona Kristoff Sumatra corona Avo Domaine #10 Avo Robusto Maduro Avo Robusto Avo Signature Robusto Avo XO Intermezzo
    Awesome collection, another reason why "The Beard" is the best.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    This was just today, MAW pack from Firetruck and trades from Laker and Rich (see the details and all in the good traders thread):
    and my order of Prymes (plus 4 Camacho Liberty '02s)!

• Options
    Just to give an overview, this is everything I have recieved (trades, bombs, games, orders) over the past week and a half:

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Got my trade from AJGarlett and bought some JW
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Today I received 10 Sun Grown label from AJGARLETT and 5 CAO Gold Maduro and 3 CAO Black from MikeMosely. I also got my Sat. Deal 10 Gurkha Symphony along with 5 Final Blend, 5 Perdomo Lot 23 and 5 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    alienmisprint:
    Just to give an overview, this is everything I have recieved (trades, bombs, games, orders) over the past week and a half:

Nice to see you found your Prymes!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:

son of a b,lol
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    5 Pack of the Punisher and the AJ Fernandez All-Star Corona Sampler. Looks like I broke my buying restriction again. bad me, bad!!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    This was just today, MAW pack from Firetruck and trades from Laker and Rich (see the details and all in the good traders thread):
    and my order of Prymes (plus 4 Camacho Liberty '02s)!

holy mother of god!!! Those are all amazing, but the Prymes alone are enough to make me weak!!!
  • Options
    just got my daily deal from the other day image
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Today I got the Expert Pick-5 from CCom and yesterday I got 10x La Pearla Classics.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Got an opus x fuente fuente, sand cristobal, lfd airbender, and a brickhouse. Also received a five pack of siglo reserved no. IV.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    A bad ass package from James40 for the DCCC!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Received my Gurkha Coffee mug from my DCCC Auction win and Joeyjoe21_8 came over and left me a couple of sticks and one of the Gurkha metal posters he won from the DCCC Auction. It has been a Gurkha day at my house :o)
  • Options
    The last of my Pryme acquisition, 5 torpedos and 5 toros, thanks to Niko for arranging this:
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Received my Gurkha Coffee mug from my DCCC Auction win and Joeyjoe21_8 came over and left me a couple of sticks and one of the Gurkha metal posters he won from the DCCC Auction. It has been a Gurkha day at my house :o)

did the mug make it ok? that was the only thing I shipped that made me really nervous! I packaged it the best I could, but I've seen some awesome packing jobs get beat to $hit by the USPS going home. If it didn't make it ok let me know and I will get a replacement out asap.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    The last of my Pryme acquisition, 5 torpedos and 5 toros, thanks to Niko for arranging this:
    those look great
  • Options
    Authorization to keep Cigar Night going and a funding pledge from the USO!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    The kitchen cleaned, dishes loaded, 4 loads of laundry completed....

Wow... I got a Shltty day!
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    MTuccelli:

did the mug make it ok? that was the only thing I shipped that made me really nervous! I packaged it the best I could, but I've seen some awesome packing jobs get beat to $hit by the USPS going home. If it didn't make it ok let me know and I will get a replacement out asap.
    it arrived in perfect condition. I didn't realize how big it was, it is a huge mug. Looking forward to another DCCC Auction....you got any planned in the near future?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what did i get today?

one of the biggest paychecks ive ever had.

OT rules
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    alienmisprint:
    Looks great! Glad they got there ok! Enjoy
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Authorization to keep Cigar Night going and a funding pledge from the USO!
    That's awesome news bro!! Nothing in this thread beats this!!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    alienmisprint:
    reat looking sticks brother Congrats and enjoy
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Totally stoked man. I got in a 5 of Anarchy, 5 of Cromagnun, 5 ofxikar HC, 5 of Mi Barrio and a 5 of Comacho Legend Figurado
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    So....., I'm tooling around Lisbon while on vacation and I happen across this quaint little B&M in a trendy part of town. I stroll in to check out what they have. The store is about normal size for an EU B&M and they have a small walk in humidor stock full of ISOM’s. Most of their stock is marked higher than what I usually pay for a box so I do my due diligence and work my way to the door. Well on my way out of the humidor I come across a Montecristo “A” in its own little box and it calls to me. Now, all prices are in Euro so I’m automatically getting hosed at the register but I break down and get one anyway. First, I really like Monte’s and I keep them in stock. Second, though I’m sure I could get one online, I’ve never seen an “A” for sale anywhere. Third, it came in its own little nifty box, so whatever that’s worth to ya. Fourth, I’m on vacation so what the hell right? Anyway, thought I would share and hopefully the pics I’m getting ready to attach will actually work out.

image image image image
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice brother! You still coming into town this weekend?
  • Options
    So I seem to be having technical difficulties and cant get all the pics to post.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hmm it appears Photobucket will do all the work for you if you're smart enough to let them do it.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice brother! You still coming into town this weekend?
    As long as the Icelandic ash cloud doesn’t screw me over, I should be there.