alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    What the hell are these?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    jsnake:
    What the hell are these?

Those are Viaje's, Viaje Zombie Limited Edition. The guy is a Viaje ****. I believe Jsnake will trade AF Opus X, Padron, Avo, Davidoff's, Camacho PE you get where I'm going with this. For any of them. Seriously, lol....
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    jsnake:
    What the hell are these?

Those are Viaje's, Viaje Zombie Limited Edition. The guy is a Viaje ****. I believe Jsnake will trade AF Opus X, Padron, Avo, Davidoff's, Camacho PE you get where I'm going with this. For any of them. Seriously, lol....
    His sitcks are def. cooler than my sticks. :P Seriously J you've got a very nice collection going there. Let me know if you need someone to try a few for yea. ;)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I finally got an order in today. I have been without sticks for over a week now, but today I got my MOW Puro Authentico's and some Ave Marias from the Daily Deal a while back.
    More packages in the system, sure hope these rotating strikes keep rotating away from my area lol. I'm going for a smoke !!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    image Thats better.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got me some orders today, box of 3 ava maria reconquistas and some 5 packs imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    jj20030:
    got me some orders today, box of 3 ava maria reconquistas and some 5 packs imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Nice haul! I'm sure you're not gunna have one ROTT but let me know how those Ave's are. Been thinkin real hard about that one.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Tina Edwards hooked me up with a mazo of Man O' War Coronas seconds (will be interesting to see how these compare to the firsts) and three Man O' War Virtues.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    box of MoW puros, 10 San miguels, and 5 San Cristobols
  • Options
    Big thanks to Alex and Tim. New Ave Maria Reconquista sampler, 5 Perdomo Habano Maduro, and 1 MOW Armada..sweet!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Bombed by Alien!
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Got 10 AB sungrown, 10 Perdomo Cuban parejo and 10 cubao
  • Options
    Box of San Lotano Maduro toros and 5 LHC Core Toros.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    A few days ago:

5 Alec Bradley Sungrown robustos
    5 RP Sun Grown robustos

Today:

5 PDR Classico
    5 PDR Sun Grown
    5 PDR Oscura
    5 PDR Seleccion
  • Options
    cantonesecantonese Posts: 3
    Thank you CBid:
    10 - Padilla Signature 1932 Toro
    1 box - Padilla Miami Robusto
    20 - Alex Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum
    1 - Punch Ping Lighter

Thank You CCom:
    Olivia Series V Sampler
    Cuban Roots Sampler
    La Perla Habana Perfecto Sampler
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was a box of Pinar del Rio Oscuro Double Magnum and 15 Gurhka Blue Steel Torps.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Pair of BHK 52s. Box code visible on bag.

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im so jealous...i would seriously send you 20 cigars right now if you send me one! lol
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    10 pack of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials from a box-split with J Squires (fuentejps)

JG Reserva Especials

And he also threw in this sampler bag, the people on this forum are insanely generous. Thanks John.

JSquiresMisc

Finally learned how to get html code to post pics.
  • Options
    MTuccelli part of a trade some casillas hemingways, a corona and governador + 5 ccom sungrowns image and i sent wwestern about 5 sticks and he blows me out with 15 great sticks, wow imageimage
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli part of a trade some casillas hemingways, a corona and governador + 5 ccom sungrowns image...
    Long ashes was just talking to me about the Governator. Lol wow.

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got my PIF today from kingjk729. I picked the perfect time to mooch :o)

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:

You sure did, wow!!!

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    MTuccelli:

Is that the Padilla Miami oscuro? I so want to try that cigar.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the top 7 were from wwestern as a surprise attack
    the bottom box is the OYA sampler from LFD sent to me by amz1301. he noticed that i was looking for this sampler in the top 3 you want to try thread and PMed me to set up a trade. the cigar that i was looking for is found only in this sampler. it is the Airbender Maduro.
    other cigars in this all maduro sampler include the Coranado maduro double corona, the ligero 300 maduro, the double ligero chisel, and the double ligero lancero maduro.

my half of the trade will be sent out soon i promise.

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    kuzi16:
    the top 7 were from wwestern as a surprise attack
    the bottom box is the OYA sampler from LFD sent to me by amz1301. he noticed that i was looking for this sampler in the top 3 you want to try thread and PMed me to set up a trade. the cigar that i was looking for is found only in this sampler. it is the Airbender Maduro.
    other cigars in this all maduro sampler include the Coranado maduro double corona, the ligero 300 maduro, the double ligero chisel, and the double ligero lancero maduro.

my half of the trade will be sent out soon i promise.

Airbender maduro are you serious? Man that sounds awesome. That whole sampler is rediculous. What size is that AB maduro?
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Got a 16 gar Gourmet Infused Sampler and 20 Original Cubans. Nice pick up today. Gonna let them sit for a while and can' t wait to try one of those "original cubans".
  • Options
    ups just delivered 10 cusano 18 paired maduro robustos, too lazy to take a picher, lol, fixing to make a salad and fry some red snapper and pick out a smokel