Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    danielruas:
    Stopped by a b&m and picked up a couple singles Photobucket

Nice dude. Can't go wrong with either of those brands. AVO especially.

Got a mysterious package from the Big A today.
    The Big A? As in Alex Svenson? O.o
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 4 My Uzi Weighs a Ton and then my neighbor gave me 7 Hunting knives, 5 are in great shape 2 need new handles.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

The Kid hooked me up with a My Father Le Bijou 1922 that was on my top 3 to try list. The problem with The Kid is that he obviously failed basic math. You sir, are a stand up BOTL! Thank you so much for the beautiful selection! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. Contents of the package included a Gurkha Park Avenue Maduro, the MF LB 1922, two Room 101, a PDR Oscuro, 5 Vegas Relic, and a Montesino
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Your very welcome... Stay thirsty my friend..
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Bought these a few days ago and just received them today. I tried to wipe the drool out of the pic.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Man thats sexy!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    t_evan50:
    Man thats sexy!
    You ain't Shi*ting. If this wasn't a rated pg type of forum I would have a bunch of jokes about wood and the box etc
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Man thats sexy!
    lol,,, t_evan pm sent
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    t_evan50:
    Man thats sexy!
    lol,,, t_evan pm sent
    and back
  • Options
    Diesel Short charity 10 pack arrived today
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas wanted to make a couple trades this is what he sent, 5 great smokes image
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    A digital hygro and a Nica Libre Sampler.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    e6specialk:
    A digital hygro and a Nica Libre Sampler.
    That sampler is very tasty. One of my now favorite cigars. I am sure you will enjoy them :o)
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    That looks yummy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Just went to a B&M close by my buddies and got a Flor Fina 8-5-8 to smoke while cooking burgers, brats and corn... And I can never just buy one smoke so I got a Hemingway as well!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This T-Shirt

Along with these image

That came with this

imageA closer look

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Guuuhhh....(that's the sound of my jaw dropping). Nice haul...gotta go wipe this spittle off my chin...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Guuuhhh....(that's the sound of my jaw dropping). Nice haul...gotta go wipe this spittle off my chin...

Geez, just think, these will be in the humi (open humi as always) if/when you make it down to OC.....

• Options
    Is all that gonna fit in the 20 count?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Geez, just think, these will be in the humi (open humi as always) if/when you make it down to OC.....

I think I'll take half of those Jaimes. :) And I'm making it down, no doubts about that.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    YUP,,,,Some good lookin sticks everybody.... Man o Man
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Nice pick ups Todd!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    No pics, sorry guys but I picked up some singles from the local B&M. A Turrent Gran Toro Triple Play. AVO Heritage Robusto Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto Cain Daytona Cain Figurado and a Diesel Shorty.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    F**kin nice man, I love these, one of my all-time favorites.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Since my last box was held in Customs for almost three months, I got this guy resent out!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a new set of whiskey glasses and some whiskey stones. I stumbled across these items recently and only know what the sales pitch said about 'em but was curious to try 'em. The glasses are designed to enhance the 'nosing' and tasting of the whiskey and the stones are intended to slightly lower the temp - not to chill your drink - to slightly smooth the edge off of the whiskey.

Can't wait to try 'em at toddy time this evening.

Marty

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jlmarta:
    Got a new set of whiskey glasses and some whiskey stones. I stumbled across these items recently and only know what the sales pitch said about 'em but was curious to try 'em. The glasses are designed to enhance the 'nosing' and tasting of the whiskey and the stones are intended to slightly lower the temp - not to chill your drink - to slightly smooth the edge off of the whiskey.

Can't wait to try 'em at toddy time this evening.

Marty

i've seen those stones around and always wondered about them... you'll have to let me know how they work out...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:

That is a beautiful sight! Are those a recent release or older?