Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    I too received a box of 10 of the MOW Puro Authenticos...Tim hooked me up with a sweet deal on his email special! It killed me to put 'em to rest-any feedback on how they are ROTT? I'm on vacation starting Friday and really want to burn at least one....
    I smoked one of mine ROTT and it was GREAT!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    gripnrip:
    I too received a box of 10 of the MOW Puro Authenticos...Tim hooked me up with a sweet deal on his email special! It killed me to put 'em to rest-any feedback on how they are ROTT? I'm on vacation starting Friday and really want to burn at least one....

As the owner of over 60 MOW Puro's all I can say it BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT. My 1st one was burning within 10 minutes of leaving the truck and it prompted me to buy 50 more in the next 2 days. NOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I just had a Puro with my buddy that I got in the mail today! You'd never know it was right off the truck! Awesome smoke!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of a trade with Tony (alienmisprint). He sent a My Father, 2 Camacho Corojo Ltd and 2 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos from my "top 3 to try" list. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 Nica Libre Potencia and a Oliveros Eight Zero Sampler (contains 5 sticks one each of robusto, toro, preferido, torpedo, and churchill)
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    gripnrip:

As the owner of over 60 MOW Puro's all I can say it BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT. My 1st one was burning within 10 minutes of leaving the truck and it prompted me to buy 50 more in the next 2 days. NOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday it is then-thanks Brotha's.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Diamondog:

There you DD, just had to go by a box of the Isom stick I've really been thinking about investing in. Man those look good. Let me know what you think of em. I may just have to pull the trigger.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Diamondog:

Got a lil droolage from that one myself!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Today I received

5 Cuban Legacy
    5 Cuba Libre
    5 Montesino
    5 Puros Indios Viejo
    5 Fonseca Arana
    5 Padilla Single Batch #17RC

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bip hit me today, thanking me for some info. glad to help out bro! lol, but i think i was on the winning end , thanks! ohh, and ifin i can help out again jus let me know,lol imageimage
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    There you DD, just had to go by a box of the Isom stick I've really been thinking about investing in. Man those look good. Let me know what you think of em. I may just have to pull the trigger.
    Don't hesitate, I've had many of these, definately a go to cigar...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:

Nice. Wrappers look just like the way I love my Bolivars. That caramel brown. Yummm... Also, good choice on the SLB vs. Dress. Always heard the SLB's age better in the BBF.
  • Options
    forgot to get a picture before i put them in the humi, but got 10 est. 1844 no. 50 -xtra today from a order
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got a 5er of Kristoff Ligero Criollo... I hear good things and can't wait to fire them up... something about these sticks is very attractive... It has something to do with the band color matching the wrapper... idunno but they look tastey

Photobucket
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got a 3 pack of Ave Maria Reconquista and the extra $5 for the 5 pack of the Ave Maria Salomon.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 5 Vegas 2011 Limitada
  • Options
    contest winning from zeebra image
  • Options
    mail lady came back and said i forgot one, an order i made. image
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Well I am about to have company over tomorrow so I had to clean up the spare bedroom and had no place to put all the damn ALCOHOL that my girlfriend has been getting hooked up with...
    We have a walkthrough closet to get to the bathroom, but there is a secondary entrance, and since I didn't want anyone to mess with my stuff in the closet I improvised this little nugget

Photobucket

The box in the bottom left is what houses 9 bottles of flavored Bacardi Rum and 2 Bottles of Grey Goose, what's NOT accounted for is the bottle of Scotch on the fridge and the Case of MGD in the fridge as we speak... Can you say true love?
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Well I am about to have company over tomorrow so I had to clean up the spare bedroom and had no place to put all the damn ALCOHOL that my girlfriend has been getting hooked up with...
    We have a walkthrough closet to get to the bathroom, but there is a secondary entrance, and since I didn't want anyone to mess with my stuff in the closet I improvised this little nugget

Photobucket

The box in the bottom left is what houses 9 bottles of flavored Bacardi Rum and 2 Bottles of Grey Goose, what's NOT accounted for is the bottle of Scotch on the fridge and the Case of MGD in the fridge as we speak... Can you say true love?
    i have a friend that would throw all the stuff off at the top to get to " THE BEAST" at the bottom ,lol
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Lasabar:

Photobucket

That is a beautiful thing
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Five Tatuaje Blacks box on the way.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    4 wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday morning!!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299

and some of these are for dbeckom and skweez. PM sent to you guys.
  • Options
    Bought this for my General Manager today (company vehicle), has a 3rd kid enroute so had to go big! Eddie Bauer Expedition

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    It's pretty rare for me to find an occasion to quote a rapper.... but I just gotta say "skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet"
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice haul Wes. What can you tell me about that box? I ask because mine came with the cigars foil wrapped, as I understand they will be packaged in the standard release. Is that a pre-release box?
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Yeah it had foil on them. I don't think it's pre-realease, I ordered em like 5 days ago.