What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Im going broke,,,Hello PB&J and rice n beans
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Have you had those Placencia Reserve Organica's before? I really like them after a few weeks rest...and after several months, they're excellent!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    The Kid:
    if you don't mind me asking, did you get those AF Magnun R's online? if so, can you PM me where you got them?
    PM sent
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Well at least you have have some fine after dinner smokes. Nice haul!
  • Options
    Well nothing exciting yet to report. I managed to stay on the wagon for 2.5 months until the DD/Kelly's Deal blew up my bonus. Lol! But was pleased to see one of the tracking numbers come via mail but seen it was the dreaded UPS number...
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Well nothing exciting yet to report. I managed to stay on the wagon for 2.5 months until the DD/Kelly's Deal blew up my bonus. Lol! But was pleased to see one of the tracking numbers come via mail but seen it was the dreaded UPS number...
    You should of gotten a chip.. 2.5 months,, Thats awesome,, Good Job.. Kelly did it again...LOL,,,, OH no not the dreaded UPS number,, Im sorry I can send you some sticks on Fri, you should still get them probably a week before you recieve your pkg from UPS ,,lol
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I have a Super Premium Double Stack Sampler due to arrive today, according to the USPS Delivery Confirmation Tracking #, it should be waiting for me when I get home from work. I just might have to fire one of those babies up ROTT. I'm really looking forward to trying out the MOW Armada.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few 5pks and a new lighter!!

• Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    A few 5pks and a new lighter!!

Nice, Triying to whistle regarding the lighter...Lol had to look it up probably one of the hardest things to simulate in words.. came up with these Best Answer - Chosen by Voters fweeeeeeeeeet if it's a sports whistle or fwoooooooooot if it's a person whistling, also phweeeeew, Man thats lighter sure is shiny
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some great sticks for my winnings trivia from " the kid" thanks rudy! image
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    my forward package from bandyt09 image
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    willso7:
    my forward package from bandyt09 image
    holy crap! now THATS how you fill a humi! I'm on the verge of getting that LPH 20 pack myself
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Opus Perfection X ......box of 42 and a tin of 3, and Robusto tin of 3
  • Options
    smokeater187smokeater187 Posts: 232
    Are those la perla maduros new?
  • Options
    smokeater187:
    Are those la perla maduros new?
    They haven't been out that long. I had one about a week ago and liked it. Gonna have to order a couple deals of em before they discontinue the deal.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    6 Hemingway Untold Story Maduro.....2 AF OpusX LFMFs...and 2 AF OpusX Scorpio. Yummy...yum...yum.
  • Options
    Hawk55:
    6 Hemingway Untold Story Maduro.....2 AF OpusX LFMFs...and 2 AF OpusX Scorpio. Yummy...yum...yum.
    Nice.. Enjoy
  • Options
    Got my Fun & Games Movie Trivia winnings from rossdavey2 today...Ross hooked me up with a heckuva selection!

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    5 - Arturo Fuente SHORT STORY MADURO!!!
    5 - Arturo Fuente 858 Sungrown!
    1 - Avo 787 Toro
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Sorry but this was yesterday. Oliva V sampler 601 Green Rocky Patel Sun Grown.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    DD, did you really have to post that right after me? :)
  • Options
    Marker:
    LOL,, Ok lets move along nothing to see here
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    LOL,, Ok lets move along nothing to see here
    I was excited about that V sampler. Now I feel like pitching my stash and learning to quilt.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Beautiful DD, those maduros look like a box of chocolates and I've got a sweet tooth. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 af Double Chateau Maduro's
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    2 boxes of man o war perfectos.
  • Options
    Well got the email I didn't want to see...UPS tracking. Hate the thought that I have see my sticks wait over a week. I know we chewed this topic before and If I recalled I asked specifically to have USPS. This was a larger order for me, went big! Over 90 sticks and trapped in a hot a$$ truck. Just the thought is gunna piss me off. Time to light one up...
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Well got the email I didn't want to see...UPS tracking. Hate the thought that I have see my sticks wait over a week. I know we chewed this topic before and If I recalled I asked specifically to have USPS. This was a larger order for me, went big! Over 90 sticks and trapped in a hot a$$ truck. Just the thought is gunna piss me off. Time to light one up...
    Hey Ramp wasnt trying to poke fun, when I made a comment earlier.. I've been thouroughly pissed bout shipping issues for the same exact reason, not here though..I apologize..
  • Options
    It's all good brother! I know Ccom has me covered in the event there could be "issues". Just used to seeing some goodies delivered after a couple days. >=)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I don't know, D.D tortures us daily with photo on two different threads here. Will someone please hide his camera?