Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Not sure if this counts, but it's cigar related. Got a couple cedar trays for the new coolidor.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Limitless on blu-ray, a combo DVD of Crash and Burn and Robot Wars and 2 Red line SI-1 Fuel System Cleaners.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Received one of my shipments today and was surprised to see that there wasn't any humi care for the MOW's, and 2nd I was told that it was going to be 5 MOW's and 5 Ruination's. All that nice lovely heat and 7 days wait....concerned I am...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    RampMonkey:
    Received one of my shipments today and was surprised to see that there wasn't any humi care for the MOW's, and 2nd I was told that it was going to be 5 MOW's and 5 Ruination's. All that nice lovely heat and 7 days wait....concerned I am...
    What?... I understand the Humi-care portion. But think about it for a second if there was a humi-care pillow in the bag and it was 100 degrees, the humidity in that bag would be in the 80s-90s easy.
    The other part I didn't get. Did you only get MOW and not Runis?

• Options
    I was just wondering about the shipment, just used to seeing the product bagged and with a humi pillow that all. As for the mow's I could have been mistaken about the order. Was under the impression it was 50/50, half mows and half ruinations.

The other part of the order was for a DD last Thur/Fri for the LHCOF. Nice and sealed from the factory. I failed to mention that there was one other stick that "was" packaged in a ccom bag w/humi care pillow but it was just a single. Over all happy to see that it made it here after a week, but was just puzzled.

*UPDATE* Just took a closer look and from were I'm guessing the LHCOF were sitting it was putting too much pressure on the single stick that was in the ccom bag. ROFL, it looks like someone sat on it because of the bow to it and cracked wrapper. The rest of the goodies looks good...so far. I'll shoot my rep a call and see what we can do. More to come.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    I was just wondering about the shipment, just used to seeing the product bagged and with a humi pillow that all. As for the mow's I could have been mistaken about the order. Was under the impression it was 50/50, half mows and half ruinations.

The other part of the order was for a DD last Thur/Fri for the LHCOF. Nice and sealed from the factory. I failed to mention that there was one other stick that "was" packaged in a ccom bag w/humi care pillow but it was just a single. Over all happy to see that it made it here after a week, but was just puzzled.

*UPDATE* Just took a closer look and from were I'm guessing the LHCOF were sitting it was putting too much pressure on the single stick that was in the ccom bag. ROFL, it looks like someone sat on it because of the bow to it and cracked wrapper. The rest of the goodies looks good...so far. I'll shoot my rep a call and see what we can do. More to come.
    I inquired about the MOW/MOW Ruination sampler when mine arrived...the ones with the foot band are Ruinations (supposedly first generation)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Hmmm. Good to know and thank you!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    My first two Opus X's, in the petite lancero size. It was fuente that got me into thei hobby years ago, so it was about time I tried the best they have to offer.

I'm only keeping one of them though . . .

wonder where the other one is going . . .
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Got my order from ccom today along with a cuban crafters cutter from amazon
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415 sent me a nice package that I can't wait to try. Plus I was able to get some limited editon smokes at my local B&M.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Today I got my end of a trade with AJGARLETT, and as always his selection is awesome! Thanks again Tony!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got my DD order and a few other thing the Beard suggested... gotta love that guy!

Photobucket
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got some Fuente goodies today at the B&M. Opus X FF, Queen B, Chateau SG

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Doc,,,,Pm sent
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Everyones getting all AF'd out..lol what vitola are those?
  • Options
    ^Chateau Fuente Maduro. 4.5x50 One of my favorite sizes they make. Also, replied to PM, The Kid
  • Options
    docbp87:
    ^Chateau Fuente Maduro. 4.5x50 One of my favorite sizes they make. Also, replied to PM, The Kid
    Got it. Thanks. My neighbor came by and gave me this, for all the cigars I am forcing him to try,,;o),, He creates signs for retailers,,I am beside myself..The surfboard and the woody are overlaid so its 3d
    Photobucket
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Those look like chateau maduros.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    docbp87:
    Got it. Thanks. My neighbor came by and gave me this, for all the cigars I am forcing him to try,,;o),, He creates signs for retailers,,I am beside myself..The surfboard and the woody are overlaid so its 3d
    Photobucket
    Thats nice.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    man I broke my no-buy hiatus with a about 14 or so cigars will try to get a pic up shortly off the top of my head though.... Gurkha Evil 6x60 Gurkha Archive or somethin, Brickhouse, AB American Blend, Davidoff 5k, Davidoff Special "t", Davidoff Seleccion 702, AVO LE 05, Tat 7th Reserve x2, a Grand FF 09, ELO 3 x2, ELO 1, somethin else I can't think of, and a Estate meerschaum pipe
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Those look like chateau maduros.
    yup, chateau maduro, picked up the double chateau maduros last week 6.75x50 and the 858 maduros the week before, i love em
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    docbp87:

couldn't help but notice the price tags... yeah, my B&M is about 3x's that... CA sucks sometimes...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    docbp87:
    Photobucket
    That's freaking awesome man! That's one very nice thank you!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    10 Origen Originals. been looking forward to these little guys for a while.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    robbyras:
    docbp87:

couldn't help but notice the price tags... yeah, my B&M is about 3x's that... CA sucks sometimes...
    Those aren't price tags. Item codes for their computer. The Opus were 11.00 each, before sales tax. MSRP on them is 10.00 and change, so it's a good price.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    docbp87:
    robbyras:
    docbp87:

Those aren't price tags. Item codes for their computer. The Opus were 11.00 each, before sales tax. MSRP on them is 10.00 and change, so it's a good price.
    A b&m near me has those at $50 a pop
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I was gonna stop by Ovtc today but didnt find the time, might swing in there tomorrow and smoke one with the fellas
  • Options
    danielruas:
    docbp87:
    robbyras:
    docbp87:

A b&m near me has those at $50 a pop
    I'd love to find an Opus that cheap! I've never had an Opus because I've never found em at a reasonable price!