Photobucket
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Got these today....

Photobucket
    Those look dangerous! I'm a lil jealous

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a black ink cartrige for my printer,lmao
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    An amazing thankyou package from RCY. See "Thank You" thread.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    A Cuban Flag, got it cheap!
  • Options
    Got 10 C.Com 6.5" x 42 Coronas

10 MOW's and 10 MOW Ruination

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:

I see you got the first gen Ruinations.. IMO I think there stronger than the newer ones. I was told same blend, but the wrapper on those not only look different but they also taste different, to me anyway.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, not quite today, but... I was gonna smoke a RP Edge, but on the way out the door, dropped it and it pretty much exploded on impact. Completely split! Grabbed another RP and was a little bummed.. Then the next day my beautiful fiancee bought me a 1964 Padron Maduro! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Will be saving it for something special.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

I see you got the first gen Ruinations.. IMO I think there stronger than the newer ones. I was told same blend, but the wrapper on those not only look different but they also taste different, to me anyway.
    The wrappers do look different than the others I have. I ain't skeered of a lil stronger! I wish I would've bought more of em when I had the chance!

• Options
    Oh BTW NICE!! I'm hearin good things bout that CCom blend, Yep those Ruinations are very good too!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Oh BTW NICE!! I'm hearin good things bout that CCom blend, Yep those Ruinations are very good too!!!
    I had one of the Cameroons ROTT today and it was quite tasty. I've had 3 of the house blends so far and I like em all...gonna have to try the rest

• Options
    flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47
    2-Kristoff Criollo 2-AB Tempus 2-Perdomo Reserve Criiollo 10th Ann. Looking forward to the Kristoffs.
  • Options
    Got my Vacation Time Contest winnings from RYC today...

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    The tat whorage continues.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Have you tried one yet Wes? Imo, if "The Face" is the best PJ could do for his Halloween release, he should just scrap that idea. Again, just my opinion...I'm sure there are those who think it's great because it has the Tatuaje name.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Have you tried one yet Wes? Imo, if "The Face" is the best PJ could do for his Halloween release, he should just scrap that idea. Again, just my opinion...I'm sure there are those who think it's great because it has the Tatuaje name.
    Im wanting to try the Wolfman.. Nice pickup!!!
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Got my Vacation Time Contest winnings from RYC today...

Awesome winnings there DB
  • Options
    I actually got this yesterday,, Yep I finally broke down and decided to empty the humidors by putting some these sticks back in their boxes and dropping them in the Coolidor.. Needed to free up some room, big time..
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Then I got these bad boys from granneja, after he read the RP Decade thread!! definately a generous brother.."Yeahh Baby" !! You Rock granneja!.Oh he even through in a robusto for flavor comparison
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    The tat whorage continues.

Lucky, lucky you. Very nice score...

• Options
    And another little somethin somethin to add to the coolidor
    Photobucket
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Kid:
    And another little somethin somethin to add to the coolidor
    Photobucket
    Nice. I see you went for the Cuban Belicoso. One of my favorites. The Fuente Sungrowns are just great, and they age well also!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Yours is the first poor review I've read on em and I hope your wrong lol. I'll give em a couple weeks down time and fire em up. If I like em I'll send ya out a couple.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    Yours is the first poor review I've read on em and I hope your wrong lol. I'll give em a couple weeks down time and fire em up. If I like em I'll send ya out a couple.
    Ironically, the Face is one of my favorite Tatuaje cigars, because it has a unique honey flavor, and a much milder body and strength than most anything else Pete makes.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    "The Kid" hit me up today with a very nice package, very excited to test drive that Master Blends 3, much appreciated!

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    20 Padilla Cazadores
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    Well, it's not to say I don't like them, just that I think they're not really anything special, hence my comment, and I think a special release like that ought to be better than average.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Winnings from dbeckom's RocknRoll Trivia.image A few in here I haven't tried yet so I am excited.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Winnings from dbeckom's RocknRoll Trivia.image A few in here I haven't tried yet so I am excited.
    Some good smokes!!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    not a fan??? i enjoyed the one i smoked. but its definately not on the level of the boris.