Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    Joel H.:
    a few days ago i recieved 10 gurhka regents from the daily deal and friday at a local b&m i picked up 2 arturo fuente's and a cao brazilia (Amazon) that stick is a monster! At my wedding saturday i recieved a cohiba as a gift that is supposed to be the "real deal" if you know what i mean.
    ISOM cohiba...enjoy it sir and congratulations!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I made my first BIG order on thursday. I got a couple Opus X, some Preferido Emeralds, CAO Golds, a couple boxes of stuff by Oliva including the new Cain Habanos, oh and I got a couple 5 Vegas CS II that I have been wanting to try for a while. I got a few other things but I can't remember them. I am super excited to get this order!!
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II is awesome!!
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    today i didnt get 15 Ghurkha centurions 15 5 Vegas limantanda 09's 20 sol cubano cc a new hygro a h upman corona and the free sampler. oh well just another reason to wake up all excited tomorrow morning like a kid at christmass:D
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Got home from a vacation weekend to a couple packages that came in from forum members! Got a fun sampler of 6 I haven't tried from alienmisprint, and tshaw sent me 5 out of the blue (cause he's awesome like that). This weekend I found a sweet B&M in Pennsylvania and picked up a bunch of Oliva Series V Maduro, a Cubao, 2 Tatuaje white labels, 2 Tatuaje cabinet petites, cabijuan petites, and 2 of the Ambos Mundos. Yeah, I'm a big fan of Pete Johnson/Pepin.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    COTMC!!! WOOHOO!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got the Double Espresso's from the daily deal yesterday, plus a couple Padron anny's. looking forward to the Double Espresso's, I hear they are amazing.
  • Options
    sol1821:
    today i didnt get 15 Ghurkha centurions 15 5 Vegas limantanda 09's 20 sol cubano cc a new hygro a h upman corona and the free sampler. oh well just another reason to wake up all excited tomorrow morning like a kid at christmass:D
    today i got 15 Ghurkha centurions 15 5 Vegas limantanda 08's 20 sol cubano cc a new hygro a h upman corona and the free sampler. oh no can anyone see the problem:(
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    sol1821:
    sol1821:
    today i got 15 Ghurkha centurions 15 5 Vegas limantanda 08's 20 sol cubano cc a new hygro a h upman corona and the free sampler. oh no can anyone see the problem:(
    You got 5 Vegas '08s instead of '09s?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I got a package from CCOM today. A box of Nica Libre Exclusivos with a freebie pack of five different sizes of Nica Libres. Also in the package was the Humi-Care humidification set. I'm calibrating the hygrometer right now, and tonight when I get in from work, I'm going to activate the humidification device. I was so excited to get this package!
  • Options
    Hays:
    sol1821:
    sol1821:
    You got 5 Vegas '08s instead of '09s?
    yer lol that sucks
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    COTMC!!! WOOHOO!
    Mine was a bit late! Delivered yesterday, and held up at my apt building main office. Mail man forgot to leave me a message there was a package for me.
  • Options
    best of the show 2009...dream sampler for me
  • Options
    ARGH, and the office is closed today for some reason, so I cant even get them til tomorrow!! :/
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    ARGH, and the office is closed today for some reason, so I cant even get them til tomorrow!! :/
    That..... Sucks.... sorry...
  • Options
    Interesting post. Today I picked up a Xikar Travel Hard Case (5ct). Recently I picked up: Nica Libre Exclusivo Maduro Box 25 Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage Segundos 4 pack Gurkha Micro Batch Sampler 4 pack Padilla Artisan 3 pack Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ 2 pack Gurkha Master Select 5 pack All from Cigar.com! Except the Xikar Travel Case =(
  • Options
    mobyallan:
    Interesting post. Today I picked up a Xikar Travel Hard Case (5ct). Recently I picked up: Nica Libre Exclusivo Maduro Box 25 Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage Segundos 4 pack Gurkha Micro Batch Sampler 4 pack Padilla Artisan 3 pack Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ 2 pack Gurkha Master Select 5 pack All from Cigar.com! Except the Xikar Travel Case =(
    NICE Haul, and welcome to the forums Moby!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    mobyallan:
    NICE Haul, and welcome to the forums Moby!
    I agree, very nice haul indeed. welcome to the forums
  • Options
    Thanks! Every once and awhile I like to "collect" and then indulge on the weekend.
  • Options
    It is my 2 year anniversary today and the wife came through like Detroit didn't in the top of the 11th tonight!

Xicar Xi 2
    Lotus 3-flame lighter with the punch thing on the bottom
    and a ash-tray of some sorts that is kind of designed for the car, or for camping. It is small and portable, sweet!
    Now I'm going to go put them to good use!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    TatuajeVI:
    It is my 2 year anniversary today and the wife came through like Detroit didn't in the top of the 11th tonight!

Xicar Xi 2
    and a ash-tray of some sorts that is kind of designed for the car, or for camping. It is small and portable, sweet!

Congratulations on the anniversary and the score .....hhmmmm ...my 27th anniversary is coming up in about 2 months , maybe I should start leaving hints ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    TatuajeVI:

Xicar Xi 2

Congratulations on the anniversary and the score .....hhmmmm ...my 27th anniversary is coming up in about 2 months , maybe I should start leaving hints ...
    My hints were not-so-subtle. I emailed her a list of cigar stuff I wanted, lol. The cutter was top of the list, and wow did I need it and never knew, lol. I used it tonight and was amazed it didn't chew up the end of my cigar like the last piece of garbage I was using. Sharp blades apparently make cleaner cuts - who knew?
  • Options
    I recieved my box on Cain naturals and the COTM today. Super pumped about the Cains, but the COTM was a little bit of a let down this time.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Picked up a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel at the B&M. First time I have been there in months so I felt I had to show my face. I have never had one of these and have heard some good things. If I like it, I'll have to give Jeff a call.
  • Options
    Bit of an update... I was able to catch someone in the main office of my apt building yesterday evening... .so I got my package of the COTM. I was very happy with some of the stuff in there... and the other stuff... I wouldnt normally buy, but will love trying out. I do like that about the COTM club... I get to try stuff I normally wouldnt have the oomph to just go out and buy on my own.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I got my fiver of the Padilla Dominus today, great looking smoke.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The 5 Vegas Tradicion Humidor 30 cigar combo... 1 Gurkha Legend 1 5 Vegas Classic Churchill 1 Rp Decade 10 anniversary 1 Gurkha Sherpa
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Got my box of Intenso Torpedo's and a box of the DE Isla Del Sol's.

Then C.Com threw in a few freebie sticks so it's a good cigar day.
  • Options
    I received a split from stan yesterday! 6 mini-salomons from Rocky Patel. 2x ITC 10th, 2x Fusion, 2x Signature. Also in there was a decade torpedo and stan threw in a few extras! :) In a few days I have a ton more stuff coming in, can't wait!
  • Options
    ordered a bow of the Cain maduro, a weekend blitz and Jeff tossed in some of the new Diesels for me to try. I am really looking forward to getting this shipment!
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I am not getting anything cause my humi is packed! But I might call up jeff and tim just to say hi and GOOOOOO PHILLLIES