jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I got:
    3 CAO LaTraviata
    CAO LX2
    Don Lino Africa Tembo 7.5" X 50 ring HUGE
    Padilla Achilles
    601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro
    Camacho Corojo

It was a pretty good day even though I had intended to buy more before my brakes went out on me.
  • Options
    Hays:
    Man, today was beautiful. The main thing I wanted for my birthday was a new humi, and boy did my lady come through gloriously. Fed-Ex brought me a gorgeous 300ct chest humi.. It looks like a freakin treasure chest guys!! I have it set aside seasoning now, and I just can't wait to fill it up. Lady just told me our whole room smells like a humi....hehe yeeeeah... I'll post pics soon for sure.
    Wow nice! I'm going to have to tell my girlfriend about this lol.
  • Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    today was a good day. 4 opus x (that makes 8 this week :) ) and a ESG. whats better? if i find out i dont have to pay for this ticket, my b&m has plenty of both and im going to stock up, whats worse? my humi has run out of room for anything but opus x....time to get a second one.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A box of Arganese Maduro Figurados... never had them.
    This also happened to be my first box. It was 35 bucks for the box so I thought feck it, I've paid that much for 3 cigars. Hope they don't suck....
  • Options
    kingjk729 sent me a package of cigars and they are all ones I have never tried. So far this week has brought me lots of new cigars I am excited to try out.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today I got 2 pounds of beads which I desperately need to solve some humidification issues I've been having. Hope it works out.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    T. Gervais:
    Hays:
    Man, today was beautiful. The main thing I wanted for my birthday was a new humi, and boy did my lady come through gloriously. Fed-Ex brought me a gorgeous 300ct chest humi.. It looks like a freakin treasure chest guys!! I have it set aside seasoning now, and I just can't wait to fill it up. Lady just told me our whole room smells like a humi....hehe yeeeeah... I'll post pics soon for sure.
    He T, you've got a PM
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, and thats cool what she got you. I justed purchased from ccom was the house blend sampler.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same package as jsnake...plus 10 Gurkha dople maduro and 10 Gurkha Symphony connecticut
  • Options
    I went to the local storehouse and picked up a Flor De Oliva Churchill, a Contraband Torpedo, a Flor De Oliva Corojo, and an Arturo Fuente Special... Smoked the Fuente and the Corojo, recommend both. Smooth flavor and excellent finish.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    T. Gervais:
    Hays:
    He T, you've got a PM
    Sorry just got it, responded
  • Options
    Got a nice package from Thewelder with lots of treats in it. Can't list them all because I am trying to stay out of the humidor because my humidity is jacked. Needless to say he hooked a brother up.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I didn't get anything, but I did just send out 15 cigars to three different places... It's all for a good cause and for BOTL's on here, so it's ALLLL GOOOD
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Today, I got the weekend blitz (3x cuban classic, 3x blue generoses, 3x tatuajes, 3x la aroma de cuba edicion especial, 3x san cristobal) 5x Torano Virtuoso, 5x diesel, 1st shipment of COTM (Padilla Artisan, Gurkha Centurian and Titan II, Graycliff 1666, and Padilla 1932), 1 20 count humidor, 2x xikar butane bottles. Not a bad haul.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Today, I got the weekend blitz (3x cuban classic, 3x blue generoses, 3x tatuajes, 3x la aroma de cuba edicion especial, 3x san cristobal) 5x Torano Virtuoso, 5x diesel, 1st shipment of COTM (Padilla Artisan, Gurkha Centurian and Titan II, Graycliff 1666, and Padilla 1932), 1 20 count humidor, 2x xikar butane bottles. Not a bad haul.
    I'll say! Thats a pretty all-out COTM shipment they sent you.
  • Options
    andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    Picked up a Oliva Series O and a Nub maduro.
  • Options
    Just purchased a drew estate gourmet flight sampler.
  • Options
    Got a box of 24 Gurkha Master's Select below wholesale today. Anyone interested can PM me for info.
  • Options
    I got a nice pif package from j0z3r that contained the following: Nica Libre, Rocky Patel 1961, Mi Barrio, Perdomo Grand Cru, Cao Black & a Cusano Habano LXI Sun grown. Thanks for the sticks Jozer
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    I got an envelope with a few Cigar Spikes in it. I sent these guys an email a while ago asking for a sample, and they sent me more than I need. Me thinks some of you gents will be receiving them in future packages.

Has anyone tried these by the way?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    TheShaun:
    I got an envelope with a few Cigar Spikes in it. I sent these guys an email a while ago asking for a sample, and they sent me more than I need. Me thinks some of you gents will be receiving them in future packages.

What is a Cigar Spike?
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Lasabar:
    TheShaun:

What is a Cigar Spike?
    It's like a punch of sorts, I guess is what you could call it.

http://cigarspike.com/
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    Lasabar:
    TheShaun:

What is a Cigar Spike?

WTF? I just looked them up.... I wonder how they think that's a viable product? Just because it's $0.99? I have yet to even try a punch, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to go even smaller and just cut a slit...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Hays:
    Matt Marvel:
    Lasabar:
    TheShaun:

What is a Cigar Spike?

WTF? I just looked them up.... I wonder how they think that's a viable product? Just because it's $0.99? I have yet to even try a punch, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to go even smaller and just cut a slit...
    I just tried the thing on a Cruz Real, a smoke I don't much care for just in case. Sadly I can't comment on how it works. The dam smoke was so tight. At first I thought what a stupid piece of junk (the spike), so I busted out my cutter an took a snip as I normally would, and that didn't much help. I had to toss more than half of the smoke, but it wasn't the spike's fault. I'll try it again on another smoke down the road.
  • Options
    one of each
    Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro, Maduro Gurkha Black Dragon Robusto, Maduro Gurkha Black Puro torpedo gurkha Fuerte - toro-habano Gurkha Signature '101' Maduro - #4 Gurkha TPB-1 Gurkha VH-7 Gurkha Legend Perfecto, Maduro Gurkha Gold Collector's Edition Robusto No. 4, Connecticut Gurkha Royal Brigade Belicoso No. 3, Habano
    and....... 5 X PADILLA MIAMI 5 X CAO Brazilia Gol! 2 X Diesel 2 XRocky Patel 1961 toro 2 X Padilla Dominus
  • Options
    1x Flor de Oliva Giants , 1066, Sumatra
    2x NUB Connecticut 460 5packs (from that daily deal.)
    The Gurkha Sampler deal
    2 x Gurkha Black Dragon, Robusto, Maduro
    2 x Gurkha Legend, Perfecto, Maduro
    2 x Gurkha Micro-Batch, S-2 Torpedo, Sumatra
    2 x Gurkha Royal Brigade, Belicoso No. 3, Habano
    2 x Gurkha Symphony, Robusto No. 4, Connecticut
    Dudes I have no space for these things, and it's cold as crap so no smoking.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    orderd the daily deal of the 3 Gurkhas plus half of a 2009 Best of Show sampler. Pretty excited for them to arrive
  • Options
    I just got 20 GURKHA BLACK DRAGON TORO MADURO; 5 GURKHA CREST TIN TORO SAMPLER and I only paid $35. Hope some of you other boys got these today too!!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I just got 20 GURKHA BLACK DRAGON TORO MADURO; 5 GURKHA CREST TIN TORO SAMPLER and I only paid $35. Hope some of you other boys got these today too!!

where did you get this deal? and is that 20 black drangons and the tin for $35 or $35 each?
    PM me
  • Options
    JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    Today I got, from ccom:

Oliva/lighter sampler - Serie O Habano and Maduro, Serie G Cameroon, Connecticut and Master Blends 3
    Padron 3000 Natural
    Padron 3000 Maduro
    RP Edge Lite's to back fill my inventory

I let my inventory go to hell.  I haven't updated it in a while and I realized how impractical it was to try to update a friggen cigar spreadsheet.  Big Smile [:D]  So to hell with it.  I have a pretty good idea of what I still have in 2 humidor's and now, a small cooler since I had no room for a whole box of Cain's in the humi's.

I need to gte my hands on some RP Brothers and 1961!! 

ACID #1
    ACID C Note
    Cain Maduro, 2 Custom rolled by Sam
    Cain Maduro 550
    Drew Estates/Rocky Patel Java Latte'
    Drew Estates/Rocky Patel Java Maduro
    Drew Estates/Rocky Patel Java Maduro
    Fuente Fuente Opus X
    Ghurka Turk
    NUB Camaroon 464T
    NUB Connecticut 358
    NUB Connecticut 464T