Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Shaun and spindrift, I officially hate both of you. In a jealous little kid kinda way. Lol. Amazing pick ups brothers.
    A Big ol +1! WOW!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Awesome newbie welcome bomb from Greg2648! Going to enjoy a stick tonight with DeeJ! CAO Brazilia Cusano Toro Morro Castle Graycliff 1666 5 Vegas Miami A Fuente Gran Reserva HC El Coroso Cuba Libre Tatuaje Thank you for the welcome and the great additions to the humidor!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    An AWESOME surprise bomb from Memphisto in the vanishing Pass!!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Great pick up guys.

Today i got the L40's from zeebra

I made a trade with scarlin for some LP No.9's
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Picked these up shopping around town today
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Well we can see that Shaun and spindrift were on the nice list this year.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    +1
  • Options
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    +1
    You weren't exactly on the naughty list brother! LOL
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    OchoZacho:
    Haha, I try, but this Christmas gift wasnt free :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Just got in my sampler order:

2-PSD4, 2-Parts Short, 2-PSP2, 2-Parts Lusitania, 2-Parts 898, 2-ERdM Choix Supreme, 2-RASS, 3-Siglo II tubos, 3-HdM #2 tubos, 2-BBF, and 2-H.U. Mag 50s image

Incredible "Sampler" Shaun
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    OchoZacho:
    Haha, I try, but this Christmas gift wasnt free :)
    Neither was mine (by a long shot)...
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

2-PSD4, 2-Parts Short, 2-PSP2, 2-Parts Lusitania, 2-Parts 898, 2-ERdM Choix Supreme, 2-RASS, 3-Siglo II tubos, 3-HdM #2 tubos, 2-BBF, and 2-H.U. Mag 50s image

am I the only one that doesn't know how to get these?
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

I don't think you are alone with that statement, most are in your shoes versus the opposite...it took me a LOT of relationship building and friendship to be able to get these.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

I don't think you are alone with that statement, most are in your shoes versus the opposite...it took me a LOT of relationship building and friendship to be able to get these.
    well that makes me feel a lot better about it lol. Now it sounds like a good amount of patience and work. Either way congrats on some great sticks!
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

well that makes me feel a lot better about it lol. Now it sounds like a good amount of patience and work. Either way congrats on some great sticks!
    You are definitely not the only one brother. Maybe one day when we grow up,we can be just like Shaun! haha
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

You are definitely not the only one brother. Maybe one day when we grow up,we can be just like Shaun! haha
    Thanks guys, never know when some might be headed your way...keep your head low!
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    2011-12-18_12-34-23_122
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    2011-12-18_12-34-23_122
    Great pickup!! I enjoyed the Casa Magna Dom so much I picked up a couple boxes.
  • Options
    Nice pick up EVERYONE!!! Wow, tis the season! Didn't get anything for myself today, but gave my best friend his first humidor, with plenty of sticks to go with it. His wife is gonna kill me - but hey, what are friends for?
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Nice pick up EVERYONE!!! Wow, tis the season! Didn't get anything for myself today, but gave my best friend his first humidor, with plenty of sticks to go with it. His wife is gonna kill me - but hey, what are friends for?
    LOL Nice!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    OchoZacho:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Thanks guys, never know when some might be headed your way...keep your head low!
    nice, i havent built that gooda relationships to be on the know on these kind but have had a few great borks gift me with a few
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    AHHHH Thank You!!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Shaun.Harrison87:

That's a great variety there. Some classic examples of classic brands. Will these be your first experience with the marcas represented? Any idea of box codes and dates?
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

That's a great variety there. Some classic examples of classic brands. Will these be your first experience with the marcas represented? Any idea of box codes and dates?
    I have limited CC experience, the BBF, HdM, and PSD4 are the only ones I have had before from this group. I will try and get box dates asap
  • Options
    brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    40 ct box of Natural by drew estates jucy lucy 25 ct box Moramo maduro lonsdale 25 ct box A. Fuente Curly Head Deluxe maduro - (my everyday smoke)
  • Options
    Got a box of Liga Privada L40 Lancero's from Tim (he's the man for hooking me up with these). I'm a little ticked at the UPS driver, I'm sure he's had about 2 weeks of LONG days but he literally THREW the box down on my front steps...the end result is a couple of the sticks have cracks that go from the cap about half an inch down past.... not the end of the world, theres only 15 sticks in the box so losing a couple right off the bat kinda stinks!

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    AJGARLETT:
    Got a box of Liga Privada L40 Lancero's from Tim (he's the man for hooking me up with these). I'm a little ticked at the UPS driver, I'm sure he's had about 2 weeks of LONG days but he literally THREW the box down on my front steps...the end result is a couple of the sticks have cracks that go from the cap about half an inch down past.... not the end of the world, theres only 15 sticks in the box so losing a couple right off the bat kinda stinks!

I'd send Tim an e-mail let him know what happened. He may be able to help you out.
  • Options

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jasonusa1:

Those look mighty tasty Jason.....