Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Today I got my SS package..

And also my Movie Pass winnings from chemforever

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Both are very nice looking hits! Good day for the humi today.
  • Options
    Indeed it was.. And I can now say humi #1 is officially full. It seemed like only yesterday I.... Oh well.. Hello tupper-dor (at least until I can talk the mrs. into letting me have a cooler in the house).
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Secret Santa Gift and oh waht a gift it was Room 101 ashtray and a slew cigars.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bombay:
    Secret Santa Gift and oh waht a gift it was Room 101 ashtray and a slew cigars.
    That ash tray is beyond sweet
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    10-MOW PAs and 10-SL-Ovals...the oldie but goodie from Tim
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Gave my Christmas present to myself early. Holiday over.. bring on the new year! image
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Gave my Christmas present to myself early. Holiday over.. bring on the new year! image
    WOAH! A pen AND a crumpled up piece of paper. Lucky SOB...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    amz1301 (Andrew) did me a HUGE favor by picking me up some Emillios since my b&m doesn't have them.

welll, as if getting them and shipping them to me wasn't enough, the BOTL decides to hit me with some AWESOME extras!!! I can't believe I finally have a Cohiba isom! Been on my wishlist since I started smoking cigars!

Thank you brother, I TRULY appreciate it! btw... Trinidad is one of the cigars that made me understand what a real premium is. Stoked to have these!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    amz1301 (Andrew) did me a HUGE favor by picking me up some Emillios since my b&m doesn't have them.

welll, as if getting them and shipping them to me wasn't enough, the BOTL decides to hit me with some AWESOME extras!!! I can't believe I finally have a Cohiba isom! Been on my wishlist since I started smoking cigars!

Thank you brother, I TRULY appreciate it! btw... Trinidad is one of the cigars that made me understand what a real premium is. Stoked to have these!!!

WOW! Great hit Andy!!! Congrats Todd on a fine fine fine looking haul!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

AMZ, is one of the many examples of Borkism at its finest!!! Nice!!!! Big T that AF2 has to be one of the best cigars I've smoked all year..(Thanks Andy) Dont forget to run that puppy under your nose before toasting...Enjoy
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Cohiba Double Coronas EL 2003

image<br
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Looks fake DD ;) You should send them to be for better analysis!!!!!!

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got a pair of Punch Petit Corona del Punch, and some Cohibas...

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:
    Cohiba Double Coronas EL 2003

I'm gonna take this another direction. What kind of speaker is that?
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    That is an Axiom EP500 sub...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:
    rwheelwright:
    Nice! I have a Paradigm Sub 2. Just got it a few months ago. I hear a lot of good things about the Axiom subs.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Steve I know we havent talked in a while. BUT I HATE YOU! J/P love looking at this thread after you post. Makes me want to sell my kidney.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    Steve I know we havent talked in a while. BUT I HATE YOU! J/P love looking at this thread after you post. Makes me want to sell my kidney.
    Seriously. I was stoked about the Sig II and Robos I got today... until I looked a few posts up and saw those 03 DCs. DD must know about some secret club where everyone has excess Cohiba ELs... I'm pretty familiar with most sources online, but dude finds things that are just stunning.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    Seriously. I was stoked about the Sig II and Robos I got today... until I looked a few posts up and saw those 03 DCs. DD must know about some secret club where everyone has excess Cohiba ELs... I'm pretty familiar with most sources online, but dude finds things that are just stunning.
    And it isn't even finding it, its the hard part...paying for it. Very impressive DD!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    Thats only half the box thats arrived ;)
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    Thats only half the box thats arrived ;)
    I hate you Just that much more
  • Options
    Thanks to an incredible tip from Enfidl, I scored 4 Fuente Fuente Opus X and 3 super belicoso Opus X at MSRP. Two are E's cause I owe him so 5 are mine. Christmas came early!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Two boxes of DPG Cuban Classic perlas. These come in the tiniest cigar box I've ever seen.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ordered these on a whim the other day... $3 a piece shipped... couldn't pass it up... never had the maduro, but I like the corojo so I thought I'd give them a shot...the wrappers are almost jet black...

2011-12-14_17-57-50_133
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    ordered these on a whim the other day... $3 a piece shipped... couldn't pass it up... never had the maduro, but I like the corojo so I thought I'd give them a shot...the wrappers are almost jet black...

2011-12-14_17-57-50_133
    i need to try one, i bought a 5er too and i think i gave 2 away already in bombs, ,,i have a good habit of sharing the love before i ever try some i buy,lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    robbyras:

2011-12-14_17-57-50_133
    i need to try one, i bought a 5er too and i think i gave 2 away already in bombs, ,,i have a good habit of sharing the love before i ever try some i buy,lol
    PM sent, partner.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Diamondog:
    rwheelwright:
    Nice! I have a Paradigm Sub 2. Just got it a few months ago. I hear a lot of good things about the Axiom subs.
    Axioms can run with the best of them for sure...have them in a 5.1 setup....M80's, VP150's...with a Denon 4308ci receiver...
  • Options
    Got these in the mail today.. image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    Got these in the mail today.. image
    NICE! The DPG Blue's are GREAT! I only had one and that was about 4-5 months ago before I took it upon myself to really develop my palate and get to where I'm at now... would love to revisit them sometime, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Congrats on a very nice haul though :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."