Today i have received.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Fresh from the rolling table, unbanded 1966's

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Diamondog:

Awesome!! That is a nice haul right there!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I got carpet bombed by Lt. Dan. Apparently James40 pissed him off, so as a residents of California, I got blowed up in return. Thanks Dan, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Diamondog:

Very nice Steve. How did you come across those beauties?
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    I was hit hard today by RCY and FTG! I wish I knew how to post pictures, that is if I would have remembered to take them even.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5pk of GH Corojo # 5 Maduro.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    friend went to cuba recently and they were selling the Cohiba 1966's right off the factory tables...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    friend went to cuba recently and they were selling the Cohiba 1966's right off the tables...
    Ah ha, very cool. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tremendously jealous. Wink [;)] Any plans to smoke one fresh? Would love to hear your thoughts if you do.
  • Options
    The 1966's are phenominal already, real strong comparrison for me with them to the '04 Sublimes, they will be as good, I would encourage everyone to suck it up and spend the cash to buy them because when they are gone they will be one of most sought after and revered cigars in the world and will come with a Sublime price tag $125+ per stick...
  • Options
    Bubba3650:
    I was hit hard today by RCY and FTG! I wish I knew how to post pictures, that is if I would have remembered to take them even.
    What all did you get?
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Teege:
    Bubba3650:
    What all did you get?
    If I wasn't such a Newbie and so excited to put them in the humidor I would be able to tell you that as well! LOL
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bubba3650:
    Teege:
    Bubba3650:
    What all did you get?
    If I wasn't such a Newbie and so excited to put them in the humidor I would be able to tell you that as well! LOL
    LOL I understand I used to do that all the time, you'll eventually get to where the first thing you do is grab your phone or camera before you open the box.
    oh and get photo bucket then you can put your pics there then copy and paste here. There's a thread in 101 full of tips but I can't remember what it's called.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Diamondog:

Is it just me or is Diamonddog the KING of making other's jealous? As always, VERY nice pickup!
  • Options
    CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

Man, I was going to put in a picture of the singles I got today but after this, what's the use! Nice.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    5 pack of Murcielago from a B&M
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Truely more than I deserve! Was a good day in the FTG house!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Truely more than I deserve! Was a good day in the FTG house!
    You are deserving of everything you get buddy! An example of what a true Bork is!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    CharlieCordus:
    Man, I was going to put in a picture of the singles I got today but after this, what's the use! Nice.
    When DD posts anything here, just say F*#k it, and head to bed.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    CharlieCordus:
    When DD posts anything here, just say F*#k it, and head to bed.
    Jamie, I couldn't have put it better myself.... nuff said.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:

Steve again I hate you and by hate I mean am extremely jealous brother! lol
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I got 3 My Fathers yesterday. I can't wait to try one after they rest for a bit. Never had one.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Friends with Benefits and The Hangover 2 on Blu-ray!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    RampMonkey:
    Well I was informed by the better half on Saturday that a package arrived while I was at work. And behold was Jr's Handy work.

5 Vegas Cask Strength
    Bahia Maduro
    Black Pearl
    Gurkha Blue Steel
    Padillia Miami

Thank you very much Jr for the wonderful Xmas hit. Two of them I have had but the other three I have not. I look forward to enjoying these over the holiday break. With some luck the misses will have a camera tonight and I can do some updated photos for the gents. Thanks again Brother! (I would have posted sooner but with my crazy schedule it wasn't possible)

Updated Pictures:
    Photobucket
    This is how the man say's "Hi, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to you and spread some holiday cheer." I have to say Jr that was very, very thoughtful of you doing so and was greatly appreciated! Thanks again and have a safe and wonderful holiday season!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    RampMonkey:
    I got this new addition just the other day and figured..why not share with the good brothers and sisters. Evanston Diablo Humidor. I know I have been talking about getting a cooler and I think its still in the works but I had to get this beauty.

Looking forward to getting this up and running asap. I have a feeling I just found my aging box. I'll get some pictures posted once I can locate, borrow a camera.

Updated Pictures:
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Just about up and running. Have been letting it season now for close to a week and might give it a day or two before transferring some inventory over. Just happy to see that some storage issues resolved...for now.
  • Options
    Great pics Aaron!! LOVE the Diablo humi!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ricky slapped the crap outta me yesterday and completely blind-sided me! What a brother and what a helluva package, thank you so much Ricky!!!! What is the story on the ISOM Monte btw?

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Ricky slapped the crap outta me yesterday and completely blind-sided me! What a brother and what a helluva package, thank you so much Ricky!!!! What is the story on the ISOM Monte btw?
    Hopefully one of you put that Monte in cello?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    PM to you 90+ Irishman
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hopefully one of you put that Monte in cello?
    Yeah I did as soon as I got them. About 4 months ago.