Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    BigT, would you mind posting a bigger pic or sending me a couple of pics of th art? I've been saving bands for a while to do the exact same thing, but i'ld like to get some idea of how to go about it.
    another pic: Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's awesome looking.. anyone else do stuff like this with them? I've been putting them aside just to keep track of what I have smoked.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    That's awesome looking.. anyone else do stuff like this with them? I've been putting them aside just to keep track of what I have smoked.
    My wife (I helped too LMAO) has made a couple of trays using cigar bands. It is easy to do. A glue stick and something to apply them to is all you need. When the piece is done several coats of water based clear coat and there you go, simple, easy.

Saving bands for a table top for the patio next.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Recieived an awesome gift from one of many generous brothers here. BigT06 (Todd) sent me an awesome selection of cigars. Thanks Todd and Merry Christmas Brother!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife Amanda said that I had been working so much overtime and sending out so many sticks she wanted me toget a few very special sticks for myself... this is what she got me:

imageimageimage

Greg's Mooch came in... check out the PIF thread for the read:

And JDH sent me a fiver of the Berger and Argenti Exile Wired Corona's.... thank you SOOO much brother, this is a truly exceptional gesture and I can't wait to try these... thank you!!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    well it seems ya can't bomb a guy without retaliation. thanks todd, you an amazing brother Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Grats Brett. Hold on to that wife or someone here might pick her up.
  • Options
    Got some stuff I've been eyeing for awhile, shout-out to The Kid for excellent detective work!

Grabbed some AB Fine and Rare's

Then got a box of the MF Lancero's...pretty excited about these too!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    So back in the beginning of november me and Marty (lilwing88) and he got busy which is understandble its life. So i receive his end of the newbie trade today, and man he destroyed me.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    AJGARLETT:
    Got some stuff I've been eyeing for awhile, shout-out to The Kid for excellent detective work!

Grabbed some AB Fine and Rare's

Then got a box of the MF Lancero's...pretty excited about these too!!
    imageimage

Nice indeed! Leave it to Rudy to be the next Sherlock Homes. Out of curiosity...what is the official size of the My Fathers?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Recieived an awesome gift from one of many generous brothers here. BigT06 (Todd) sent me an awesome selection of cigars. Thanks Todd and Merry Christmas Brother!

Looks like Evil Santa is happy judging with that big smile! Grats man!
  • Options
    RampMonkey:

Nice indeed! Leave it to Rudy to be the next Sherlock Homes. Out of curiosity...what is the official size of the My Fathers?

7.5x38
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    My wife Amanda said that I had been working so much overtime and sending out so many sticks she wanted me toget a few very special sticks for myself... this is what she got me:

imageimageimage

And JDH sent me a fiver of the Berger and Argenti Exile Wired Corona's.... thank you SOOO much brother, this is a truly exceptional gesture and I can't wait to try these... thank you!!!!

Sweet indeed Brett. Your soon to be better half is a keeper! Never let her out of your sight! With all the work you have been doing, you deserve nothing but the best! Looks like Greg is up to his tricks again I see. Great looking mooch! And that last picture from JDH...those look dangerous!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    90+ Irishman:

imageimageimage

Looks like a great day at your house!!
  • Options
    I got this new addition just the other day and figured..why not share with the good brothers and sisters. Evanston Diablo Humidor. I know I have been talking about getting a cooler and I think its still in the works but I had to get this beauty.

Looking forward to getting this up and running asap. I have a feeling I just found my aging box. I'll get some pictures posted once I can locate, borrow a camera.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I had an EPIC mail day, to say the least... first I got Mike's amazing gift with the sweet picture made of cigar bands along with 6 awesome cigars.

THEN my orders came in for my Christmas to me:

Box of EPC maddys
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

10 EPC

10 5V AAA

10 Tatuaje El Trunfidor

10 Oliva serie O

and 5 Monte Platinums

not gonna lie, fellas... today was a good day to be BigT. lol
  • Options
    Thanks for all the kind words brothers! Amanda is the mist amazing woman I've ever known and she treats me like gold!

Justin, great trade brother! Lilwing is great people, and here I thought I destroyed you.. HA he did wayyyyy worse damage lol congrats!!!

Tony, nice grabs man! Those MF Lanceros are my favs... Top 3 for sure and are simply sublime!!!! Way to go!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my 3 picks from goldys vanishing pass and a few robbyras added for me imageimage
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I got a new humi
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trade from FTG (Great sticks!)

Box of Liga 9's from my local B&M.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    so, Wes heard I was looking to try a pipe, so he took it upon himself to do this...

2011-12-08_17-33-59_75

2011-12-08_17-34-06_701
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    I got a new humi

Nice humi, and mmm no.9s. Looks like today was a good day for you and alot of other people..
  • Options
    robbyras:
    so, Wes heard I was looking to try a pipe, so he took it upon himself to do this...

2011-12-08_17-33-59_75

2011-12-08_17-34-06_701
    That is just awesome what a BOTL!
  • Options
    scarlin:
    I got a new humi

That is a nice humi!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    robbyras:

2011-12-08_17-33-59_75

2011-12-08_17-34-06_701
    That is just awesome what a BOTL!
    Coming from a pipe smoker..That is simply awesome,, I bet it smells wonderful..very nice wwestern, Havent ever seen those type of tools before..pretty cool
  • Options
    Teege:
    scarlin:
    I got a new humi

That is a nice humi!
    +1 Very nice pick up as well.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    A bunch of stuff for my bombing run(s).
  • Options
    Zeebra hurt me...baddddddd,,,Thanks Zee,, Your an awesome BORK!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    scarlin:
    I got a new humi

Gorgeous setup Spencer! If I'm not mistaken that's the El Diablo right?? And great pick up on the 9's... Two of this say "send to Irish ***" right? Pretty sure the shop owner put those bands on two of them.. You should check ;) JK but seriously way to go brother!!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    WOW WOW WOW is all I have to say about ALL of the pick ups today! Somebody forgot to tell me it was Amamzing Thursday! Nice pick ups all brothers!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    I had an EPIC mail day, to say the least... first I got Mike's amazing gift with the sweet picture made of cigar bands along with 6 awesome cigars.

THEN my orders came in for my Christmas to me:

Box of EPC maddys

10 EPC

10 5V AAA

10 Tatuaje El Trunfidor

10 Oliva serie O

and 5 Monte Platinums

not gonna lie, fellas... today was a good day to be BigT. lol
    Nice pick up Todd! Those EPC maddys are some of my favs right now, just bought a box myself. Never had the 5 Vegas or the Monte Platinum. Let me know what you think.