Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Today I got two packages from other BOTLs (one trade one bomb) you can see them Trade and Bomb

Then I also got in an online order Gurkha Dble Maduro, Estate Select Shaggy, Black Beauty
    If ur a Gurkha ****, send me ur addy, and I'll send u a few $luts....lol...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Teege:
    Today I got two packages from other BOTLs (one trade one bomb) you can see them Trade and Bomb

Then I also got in an online order Gurkha Dble Maduro, Estate Select Shaggy, Black Beauty
    TJ, I've not had the Double Maduro, or the Black Beauty, but those Shaggy's are delicious! I've gotta try the Black Beauty...that Maduro wrapper might just be the cure to the Beauty's lack of 'wow' factor IMO.

We need to meet up at Todd's house and have a cigar soon. Then I can introduce you to my suicide bombs!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    CvilleE:
    Teege:

TJ, I've not had the Double Maduro, or the Black Beauty, but those Shaggy's are delicious! I've gotta try the Black Beauty...that Maduro wrapper might just be the cure to the Beauty's lack of 'wow' factor IMO.

We need to meet up at Todd's house and have a cigar soon. Then I can introduce you to my suicide bombs!
    The Shaggy is one that I do not have....sounds you guys have all the fun in Georgia...I might need to relocate..lol...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:

I am down for that anytime!! We need to get together before the 16th, cause I go out of town for a week then... so does TJ, actually.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    dbeckom:
    CvilleE:
    Teege:

The Shaggy is one that I do not have....sounds you guys have all the fun in Georgia...I might need to relocate..lol...
    Eric, I might have a Shaggy buried away with some age on it. I'll do some digging later to see for sure. How are the Double Maddy and Black Beauty?

Come on down...the more, the merrier!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:

I am down for that anytime!! We need to get together before the 16th, cause I go out of town for a week then... so does TJ, actually.
    Let me know when. You know my schedule... I'm always free!

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Teege:

Nice pick up!!!
  • Options
    Got some great sticks from Big T ..Thanks Man much appreciated
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Picked up some sticks at my local B&M last night. image
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Eric, I might have a Shaggy buried away with some age on it. I'll do some digging later to see for sure. How are the Double Maddy and Black Beauty?
    Dwayne, I thought I had a Double Maddy, but after looking it was another Black Dragon. I love those, Beauty, and the Beast, and defininatly a must have for Gurkha fans. My fav so far though is the Gran Reserve, Robusto. I wish I had gotten the BD Fury a couple of weeks ago before the prices went up, but missed it. I have a few extra of the others if ur interested....
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i got my end of the trade from ochozacho. very excited to burn one tonight. decisions decisions.... Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hit by spindrift imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    my order from tim "THE BEARD " today imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Got my CCOM order in today... two that is...

Photobucket

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Order came in from my Tell me what to get thread. image
    Bringing my total to 32 sticks in almost a month of being in the hobby.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    holy schnikes! that a nice sampler...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    All the credit goes to the guys here that told me what to get that day. All I did was email my order. lol
  • Options
    great spread! That LFD Double Ligero is a tasty mofo. I recommend you let it sit as long as possible before giving her a go.....if you can resist! lol
  • Options
    got a nice little fiver...

2011-12-05_15-50-52_928
  • Options
    Goy my end of a trade with CvilleE,, Man this guy is a Beast!!!
    Photobucket
    He knew I would need some comforting after this azz whooping,,LMAO Thanks again I really appreciate the smokes and my new buddy
    Photobucket
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    He knew I would need some comforting after this azz whooping,,LMAO Thanks again I really appreciate the smokes and my new buddy
    Photobucket
    Look at that....it even came with a "binkey".
  • Options
    got a few lovelies from the beatnic... Thanks Rick!

2011-12-05_17-11-46_325
  • Options
    robbyras:
    got a few lovelies from the beatnic... Thanks Rick!

2011-12-05_17-11-46_325
    Very Nice Beatnic is a solid Brother
  • Options
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Look at that....it even came with a "binkey".
    aww, he got a new lil cuddly toy, lmfao
  • Options

A sixer of Oktoberfest
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:

A sixer of Oktoberfest
    That reminds me i have one in my humi i been meaning to try.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got this from Rhamlin
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    20 DPG Blue toros, 20 EP Carillo Club 52, 10 La Aurora Puro Vintage, 5 Padilla Artemis robusto, 4 My Father LE 2011.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    A box of Padilla Dominus, a box of La Perla Habana Rojo, and 5 Tatuaje Havana VI.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    20 DPG Blue toros, 20 EP Carillo Club 52, 10 La Aurora Puro Vintage, 5 Padilla Artemis robusto, 4 My Father LE 2011.
    dang!