Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    I got 6 awesome sticks from howtobass, thanks Brandon

Three custom hand rolled cigars

Enjoy Mike! I think you will find them to your liking.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:

Got my Cuban Roots sampler in today
    Thats a good sampler IMO
  • Options
    howtobass:
    MTuccelli:
    I got 6 awesome sticks from howtobass, thanks Brandon

Three custom hand rolled cigars

Enjoy Mike! I think you will find them to your liking.
    Very Nice Mike, WTG HTB
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic sent me a couple aj signature salomons to try and a couple extra rare and awesome smokes, and my herfador with 5 la gloria serie R ccom order i made imageimage
  • Options
    Got a CAO Gold (seems to be my smoke of choice right now). Gonna get with some friends and enjoy it around a bonfire tonight.
  • Options
    Ace the best place to enjoy a good cigar is with good friends..imo
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    On the sticks that have the barberpole wrap. Does it add much to the flavor or is it mainly decorational?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Got a bomb from Issac yesterday for a PIF and Fun and games a few weeks ago.

Thanks Isaac.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i got a few LFD 2000 series.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Box of Anejo #55s.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Got my trade/noob package from Todd
    Thanks Brother!!

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Teege:
    Got my trade/noob package from Todd
    Thanks Brother!!

daaaannnnnng.
  • Options
    Came home to The Heavy Hitters sampler, 1- Padron 1964 Maduro, 1- San Lotano Habano and a Colibri flint lighter. Nice package to come to home too.
  • Options
    We got mail on the ship today and I had four packages of sticks! Woo hoo! I received the AJ Fernandez "Blenders Best" Sampler (which i was excited about, cuz I really want to try the Unholy cocktail), CAO Mx2's, Olivia Serie "O" Mad, a Nub Sampler, and some Don Lino Africas... I love mail day.
  • Options
    Jiffy78:
    We got mail on the ship today and I had four packages of sticks! Woo hoo! I received the AJ Fernandez "Blenders Best" Sampler (which i was excited about, cuz I really want to try the Unholy cocktail), CAO Mx2's, Olivia Serie "O" Mad, a Nub Sampler, and some Don Lino Africas... I love mail day.
    Right On, Glad to hear it! Yes mail day is awesome!!!Enjoy
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Received Robby's movie trivia today and the man wasn't kidding when he asked if my wish list was up to date:

Grand Habano Vintage 2002
    Mooro Castle
    MOW Virture
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada (red tube)

What can I say, the man knows how to come through in style. On a serious note, all the brothers here know that your a stand up individual that goes above and beyond. Thanks you Rob!

As you guys can tell, my camera is still hosed and waiting for parts so until then I have to apologize for no photos. Soon I hope...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Holy Chit. I got hit by my Secret Santa today from one of the other cigar forums I post on, and this MFer felt the need to hit me with like 20 awesome smokes, including some ISOMs that are from the late 90s, a few farm rolled sticks, Tat LEs, and a few other great sticks (plus he or she included some other goodies for good measure, but here are the cigars...)

Never cease to be amazed by the generosity of the smoking community.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Holy Chit. I got hit by my Secret Santa today from one of the other cigar forums I post on, and this MFer felt the need to hit me with like 20 awesome smokes, including some ISOMs that are from the late 90s, a few farm rolled sticks, Tat LEs, and a few other great sticks (plus he or she included some other goodies for good measure, but here are the cigars...)

WOW!!! That is fan-freakin-tastic!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Jiffy78:
    Right On, Glad to hear it! Yes mail day is awesome!!!Enjoy
    I agree with both of you guys! I've had time to rebuild the house and mailbox, been a week since it was last blown sky high lol!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    chemforever:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    firetruckguy:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Got in my Double-Heavy Hitters samplers...damn these things look pretty!

Shaun, check the RyJ's for mold, mine had it on both and Tim took care of it.
    Will do, I will check tomorrow morning!
    Check the Ashton as well mine had some on the cap possibly. R&j was fine though.
    I had the same issue. The ryj was covered in mold, and the VSG has a little on the cap. I got the cyber Monday deal, the heavy hitters sampler, the expert's picks "Christmas wishlist" and 5 mow virtues. Tim is the man!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    a few more viaje DES....... i wish thes wernt so hard to find
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    LFD Factory Press IV, LFD DL Chisel Maduro, VSG Enchantment, and some brand called Icon which was a freebie.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Unexpected surprise from The Kid.

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    docbp87:

Impressive! I spy a barclay Rex!!!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    2 packages from Ccom and another from a different place all for Exchange. Sorry can't post pics but Todd saw part and thinks its awesome as well. So just image a cool picture of something here :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got hit twice today!!

1st from Daniel Raus, just for bombing OTHER people, he bombs me... with an AWESOME hit!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

and then, from a guy I don't know, I get this AWESOME hit!!...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Apparently you can't send out a couple bombs without folks deciding to return fire on you! Thanks for both of these amazing packages, brothers! I will smoke them with pride!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    MwuahhaahaahhaaHHHAAHHAAA!!!! Be warned Todd, I have soldiers.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RampMonkey:
    Received Robby's movie trivia today and the man wasn't kidding when he asked if my wish list was up to date:

Grand Habano Vintage 2002
    Mooro Castle
    MOW Virture
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada (red tube)

What can I say, the man knows how to come through in style. On a serious note, all the brothers here know that your a stand up individual that goes above and beyond. Thanks you Rob!

As you guys can tell, my camera is still hosed and waiting for parts so until then I have to apologize for no photos. Soon I hope...
    Glad they got there safe... let me know when you update your want list!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    OchoZacho:
    MwuahhaahaahhaaHHHAAHHAAA!!!! Be warned Todd, I have soldiers.
    haha
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Well Todd (bigt06) was looking for some boveda 69% packs. I had a few extra and told him i would send him them. But as anyone on here knows, he won't just let you send him something. So in the mail today i received.