• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey
    Viaje Late Harvest
    Viaje Oro Reserva DT
    S&B m?stery Glow in the Dark Band
    S&B m?stery Black Band

Those look awesome! Let me know what you think of em.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey
    Viaje Late Harvest
    Viaje Oro Reserva DT
    S&B m?stery Black Band

Damn,, Excellente!!!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    A CAO La Traviata sampler pack from Greg2648..+ an Anejo. Thank You Greg! Photobucket
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Greg... Was that an actual sampler put together by CAO, or something you assembled through box purchases ? That's the best looking group of smokes I saw all day.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Greg... Was that an actual sampler put together by CAO, or something you assembled through box purchases ? That's the best looking group of smokes I saw all day.
    This is just something I put together for Rudy. I wanted to give him several to try. lol. He mentioned that he never tried them before.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    sprint sale delivery...apologies for the glare

Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    $5 electronic hydrometer from China bets on if it works??
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey
    Viaje Late Harvest
    Viaje Oro Reserva DT
    S&B m?stery Black Band

Justin that is one amazing assortment brother! Nice pick-up and superb taste man, lemme know how they are!?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    A full box of My Father Cremas...plus a few extras of course. :-)
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    blind trade from Scarlin
    went to the local b&m
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey
    Viaje Late Harvest
    Viaje Oro Reserva DT
    S&B m?stery Black Band

Justin that is one amazing assortment brother! Nice pick-up and superb taste man, lemme know how they are!?
    The 2 S&B's are going to another brother here. I have had the late harvest before, enjoyed it so i Wanted to try again. Will let you know on the Oro Reserva DT & Stuffed Turkey when i do try them.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    kaspera79:
    This is just something I put together for Rudy. I wanted to give him several to try. lol. He mentioned that he never tried them before.
    Very nice job I am sure he will be pleased.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    No cigars but I did pick up my shelving and tools I bought online on black friday. Also picked up an accessory kit for the drill. Shelves are gonna finally organize my garage and the tools are my Christmas gift :)
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got my end of a trade from slickric. image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    No cigars but I did pick up my shelving and tools I bought online on black friday. Also picked up an accessory kit for the drill. Shelves are gonna finally organize my garage and the tools are my Christmas gift :)
    Nice pickup. Tell me, are the Porter Cable power tools still heavy as hell or have they lightened them up? I used to work with a guy who had PC and the sawzall was damn near impossible to use one handed.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Nice pickup, and GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY Rick!! One helluva hit brother... Zach you might want to use some Preparation-H for that bork-rape you just took!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    E, PC makes some really quality tools that stand up to some serious abuse... been working manual labor since 16 until just this past year and I loved their tools, definitely one of my go to manufacturers! Merry Xmas brother and looking great man!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Nice pickup. Tell me, are the Porter Cable power tools still heavy as hell or have they lightened them up? I used to work with a guy who had PC and the sawzall was damn near impossible to use one handed.
    Thanks Joe. They've lightened them up but the sawzall is still kind of heavy but not too bad.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    E, PC makes some really quality tools that stand up to some serious abuse... been working manual labor since 16 until just this past year and I loved their tools, definitely one of my go to manufacturers! Merry Xmas brother and looking great man!
    Thanks Brett. I am very excited about them. I have a PC 7424 orbital buffer that I've had for years, I do professional car detailing on the side, and have abused the crap out of it and it still runs like champ. I love PC stuff that's why I felt like these were a great pickup. They're on sale for $129 and I got a 10% veterans discount on them :)
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Brett. I am very excited about them. I have a PC 7424 orbital buffer that I've had for years, I do professional car detailing on the side, and have abused the crap out of it and it still runs like champ. I love PC stuff that's why I felt like these were a great pickup. They're on sale for $129 and I got a 10% veterans discount on them :)
    D@mn brother that IS a slick price man! They do a great job with their equipment and can take a crapload of punishment! Oh and E, check your inbox!!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    ENFIDL:
    nice pick up and a damn good price. porter cable is a great choice for the "weekend warrior" but for me they just dont last. then again i kick the $hit out of my tools for a living.
  • Options
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    nice pick up and a damn good price. porter cable is a great choice for the "weekend warrior" but for me they just dont last. then again i kick the $hit out of my tools for a living.
    Thanks man. lol yeah I'm def just a weekend warrior. gotta get back into it. I haven't built anything in a long time and am very excited to do it again. I'm hoping to eventually do some built in shelving for the house but that's a long ways away. I figured for the price there's no way I could go wrong with it
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    AB Fine and Rare from jasonusa1. Thank you for the Make A wish cigar I have been wanting to try.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got 6 awesome sticks from howtobass, thanks Brandon

Three custom hand rolled cigars

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    Nice pickup, and GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY Rick!! One helluva hit brother... Zach you might want to use some Preparation-H for that bork-rape you just took!
    i have never asked before... WHAT is BORK? oh and zach, i look forward to trading with you more often in the future
  • Options
    Marker:
    AB Fine and Rare from jasonusa1. Thank you for the Make A wish cigar I have been wanting to try.
    My pleasure, hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    slickric:
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    i have never asked before... WHAT is BORK? oh and zach, i look forward to trading with you more often in the future
    BORK = miss-type of BOTL by our fat fingered fearless leader ENFIDL ;) same difference at the end of the day
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493

Got my Cuban Roots sampler in today