Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    image 5 Vegas Limitada Ashtray 10 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro 5 Corazon by Davidoff 5 Rocky Patel Connecticut
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    spok:
    image 5 Vegas Limitada Ashtray 10 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro 5 Corazon by Davidoff 5 Rocky Patel Connecticut
    Really nice haul there!
  • Options
    dbl post sorry
  • Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    Teege:
    spok:
    Really nice haul there!
    I have a love/hate relationship with the Sprint Sale...LOL .. ..
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Well Todd (bigt06) was looking for some boveda 69% packs. I had a few extra and told him i would send him them. But as anyone on here knows, he won't just let you send him something. So in the mail today i received.

Enjoy those JHewey, I agree Big T is a great guy. Glad he's here!!!!Nice one Todd!!
  • Options
    spok:
    Dont know bout the Corazons, but the RP's and the Oliva's are some good connies,, BTW love the ashtray
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    MwuahhaahaahhaaHHHAAHHAAA!!!! Be warned Todd, I have soldiers.
    more like sacrificial lambs... I know who it was now and I have his addy... its on your hands, Zach. LMAO
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my Limitada collection in today, thanks for the heads up on these Jimmy...ur package will be off shortly..

And finally after a f*** up by the PO, and a trip to Michigan, got my Black Friday goodies. Sorry for the glare, they are that gorgeous.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Got my Limitada collection in today, thanks for the heads up on these Jimmy...ur package will be off shortly..

And finally after a f*** up by the PO, and a trip to Michigan, got my Black Friday goodies. Sorry for the glare, they are that gorgeous.

Beautiful Eric, very nice packages man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:

Beautiful Eric, very nice packages man!
    Brett, u have a phone message... :-)
  • Options
    CvilleE:

COOL, 5 Vegas pick up, the others are great too, let us know what you think of the Oval,,!!!!!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    very jealous man. i love the limitadas. I've had the 08 09 and 2010 and all are awesome. VERY NICE!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    No cigars today, but I did get a triple torch lighter as a gift/token of appreciation from an overseas vendor I buy from sometimes.
  • Options
    Got this from the camacho event tonight.. and met Steve from Davidoff, whoever he is... lol... nice guy though.

Photobucket
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got a black Xikar cutter from cigar journal and my COTMC
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    5 Quesada Seleccion Espana Robustos, 4 LFD Factory Press and 2 Casa Magna Domus Magnus!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    slickric:
    very jealous man. i love the limitadas. I've had the 08 09 and 2010 and all are awesome. VERY NICE!!!
    I have a 2011 for ya. It'll be headed your way soon.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I got a nice box from The Beard today! Gotta hold off to post pics until Monday though. You'll see why :)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    No cigars today, but I did get a triple torch lighter as a gift/token of appreciation from an overseas vendor I buy from sometimes.
    This. Same thing here.
  • Options
    You people and your unbridled enthusiasm for the latest and greatest cigars... it is the fuel that powers my hand into my wallet while in throwing distance of a B&M...

• Options
    Got my trade from Mike! MTuccelli got my feet wet on my first trade and threw in a nice little punch too! Thanks again!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Got smacked around by The Kid today. He sent me a great collection of smokes that I've been waiting to try. The Tempus is the only one out of these I've smoked, and love them. Thanks a ton Rudy, for the excellent lineup.

• Options
    drpepperdude:
    You people and your unbridled enthusiasm for the latest and greatest cigars... it is the fuel that powers my hand into my wallet while in throwing distance of a B&M...

That's a very nice pick up my friend..
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I just got a 300 ct Humidor. This is my third humidor each increasing in size..
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Got smacked around by The Kid today. He sent me a great collection of smokes that I've been waiting to try. The Tempus is the only one out of these I've smoked, and love them. Thanks a ton Rudy, for the excellent lineup.

I hope it was everything you thought it would be....LOL.. Enjoyed trading with you even though you wanted to f me up,, still lookin forward to the glow worm?Take Care & enjoy my friend!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    next is the coolidorus, lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:

I hope it was everything you thought it would be....LOL.. Enjoyed trading with you even though you wanted to f me up,, still lookin forward to the glow worm?Take Care & enjoy my friend!!
    haha....hope you don't lose any sleep between now and Monday...lol...it'll be all better soon! Sleep tight, my friend..... :-) Thanks again brother....
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:

haha....hope you don't lose any sleep between now and Monday...lol...it'll be all better soon! Sleep tight, my friend..... :-) Thanks again brother....
    lol Yea was hoping id have somethin to cuddle with tonight, would def help with the night sweats Ive been having since I accepted your offer,, guess the PS is getting bogged down with the holidays... Mon it is!!!! I'll leave my night light on till then
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    jj20030:
    scarlin:
    next is the coolidorus, lol
    I hope not..coolers are ugly!
  • Options
    Today I got two packages from other BOTLs (one trade one bomb) you can see them Trade and Bomb

Then I also got in an online order Gurkha Dble Maduro, Estate Select Shaggy, Black Beauty