zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the upside down pic...lol

Robustos

Photobucket
  • Options
    very nice Zee!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Got in my Double-Heavy Hitters samplers...damn these things look pretty!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Spindrift unloaded on me unexpectedly with some incredible goodies,..Thank You !!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Chemforever sent some awesome sticks in a trade..Thank You really excited about trying these
    Photobucket
    Andy with CCom put together a nice deal for me. Thanks Andy
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    I got my humidor and then my mailbox exploded from a welcome bomb! Thank you FTG
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I got my a$$ handed to me by jj20030 and Ken Light. Details in the Trades, Bombd and Passes thread.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Spindrift unloaded on me unexpectedly with some incredible goodies,..Thank You !!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Chemforever sent some awesome sticks in a trade..Thank You really excited about trying these
    Photobucket
    Andy with CCom put together a nice deal for me. Thanks Andy
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    damm, merry christmas bro,lol
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Old Man and the C, couple Viaje stuffed turkeys in the mail today. Illusione 888 Candela, couple Oliva Serie V 2011, and an Ashton VSG Sampler at the B&M.

and scored these for some fine BOTL's

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Old Man and the C, couple Viaje stuffed turkeys in the mail today. Illusione 888 Candela, couple Oliva Serie V 2011, and an Ashton VSG Sampler at the B&M.

and scored these for some fine BOTL's

Andy, next time you're heading to that B&M, holler at me. I still have one of the original Grimalkins, and one each of the Emilio's that you sent several months ago, but I'd love to have 2-3 more of each.

BTW...nice haul

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went on a little spree before my smoking hiatus so I could have some stuff to age:

La Aurora 1495 Connoiseur Package:

Didn't realize that what I was getting was pre-aged; so by the time I get to them they will have close to 5 years:

20 La Aurora 1495 Robusto:

5 pack of My Father Lancero:

A box of Pvnishment for myself

Got my A$$ kick by Shaun Harrison:

Got hit by this from Greg just for being The Young Gun:

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Shaun, check the RyJ's for mold, mine had it on both and Tim took care of it.
  • Options
    Box of Four Kicks Corona Gorda (gf got me the box as a gift for us hitting our one year dating mark) and another Fine and Rare.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    FINALLY got my new phone in today!!!!!!!

I will be taking/posting lots of pics tomorrow!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    Box of Four Kicks Corona Gorda (gf got me the box as a gift for us hitting our one year dating mark) and another Fine and Rare.
    First off, congrats on the one year mark!

Nice pick ups! I've read a lil about the Four Kicks, and I'm gonna have to find a few to try, and the Fine & Rare is on my Christmas list as soon as I can find a couple.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my order from Andy, Cyber Monday as well. Don't want to list what I got cause parts of it will be going out this week as trades and Christmas gifts... ;-) I can say that thanks to jj20030, I'm 3 steps closer to getting the full 5 Vegas Limitada Collection....to be continued...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Got my order from Andy, Cyber Monday as well. Don't want to list what I got cause parts of it will be going out this week as trades and Christmas gifts... ;-) I can say that thanks to jj20030, I'm 3 steps closer to getting the full 5 Vegas Limitada Collection....to be continued...
    Way cool Eric sounds great man! Hope you are doing great brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    dbeckom:
    Andy, next time you're heading to that B&M, holler at me. I still have one of the original Grimalkins, and one each of the Emilio's that you sent several months ago, but I'd love to have 2-3 more of each.

BTW...nice haul

Gotcha
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stoped by my b& m today and pick up this, also he said he just got all the af anejos in including 6 boxes of sharks image
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    StrongStyle:
    First off, congrats on the one year mark!

Nice pick ups! I've read a lil about the Four Kicks, and I'm gonna have to find a few to try, and the Fine & Rare is on my Christmas list as soon as I can find a couple.
    Send a pm this way and I can help you out for sure.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Got some Liga Privada 9s, an undercrown, and 3 cohiba coronas
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    10 Gurkha Blue Steel torpedos made it to my door. This is the only Gurkha that I have really enjoyed consistently
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Got some Liga Privada 9s, an undercrown, and 3 cohiba coronas
    too bad you couldn't find any good smokes. lmao
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    firetruckguy:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Will do, I will check tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    2 brown bagger specials from the sister. I hope I win that damn IPAD! lol =p
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    firetruckguy:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Will do, I will check tomorrow morning!
    Check the Ashton as well mine had some on the cap possibly. R&j was fine though.
  • Options
    Here's some stuff I got over the past few days...

CYBER MONDAY!!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

From Isaac (btw, the Napa is over 10yrs old... and though I don't have an exact date on the LFD, he said it was "very old" lol. And YES!.. that IS a Davidoff! Isaac is one of the most generous brothers I've ever had the privilege of trading bombs with!)

from the Beard (the single is a LGC Retro):

btw... the pics were taken with my other new toy, a DroidX 2. It's got a great cam, once I learn how to use it that is... lol
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Those Undercrowns are sssoooooooo good! Nice grab Todd.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Postman just dropped off my sprint sale order of LFD AirBenders and Man O Wars... Can't wait to give one of these a try tonight.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Delayed due to a error by the post office with our stopped mail:
    Great bomb from SCARLIN!
    CAO Brazilia
    Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros
    Tat Havana VI
    Cuba Libre
    Sencillo Platinum
    Thanks scarlin!
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Went out and bought myself a few new cigars to start filling my new humidor. Cannot wait to get home from taking the youngest to wrestling practice to try one of them out.