Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    1 box(15-2011 and 1-2012) of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011, My Father Lancero, Cuba Libre One, OOO Natural, AB Tempus, LAdC EE, Sencillo, Tatuaje Brown, LAdC, El Titan de Bronze Sun Grown, Padilla, AF Anejo, Olivia V, Ashton VSG, Padron 1926, CAO Sopranos, Diamond Crown, Diamond Crown Maximus, Cohiba EL2001, Camacho, San Lotano Conny, El Titan de Bronze Maddy, LAdC Mi Amor, Gurkha Black Dragon Imperial Presidente, Tatuaje Red, LadC, NUB Cameroon, Padilla, JdN Antano Dark Corojo, Tatuaje M80, Punch ISO(?), Dirty Rat, Tatuaje Black, Dirty Rat, Olivia V Maddy 2010, JF 777, DPG JJ Maddy, Anejo, Oliva O Maddy Torp, and Oliva G...and a few more, might need to expand the humi!
    Slick grabs Shaun!! Can't say I've heard of the Tat M80... What is that? Overall though very very nice pick up brother!!
    I had only heard about it, never seen one in until I just got it...its a nub with a 3" pigtail on it like a fuse!!!...thanks!!
    You had a great day for real, Shaun! Glad I could help. That M80 is a great smoke. Got my first one from Rick... liked it so much I went and found 3 more. That't the last one that you got. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the congrats, guys. We're psyched about the house. Nice grab on the M80. They were a limited exclusive release that Pete did for 2 Guys Smoke Shop in NH. 300 Boxes done to celebrate the 4th this year - a follow up to the Pepin Firecracker exclusive to 2 Guys a few years ago. All 300 boxes sold out by the end of the first day of sales. I managed to snag one for myself. Nice stick now but should age really well.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Thanks for the congrats, guys. We're psyched about the house. Nice grab on the M80. They were a limited exclusive release that Pete did for 2 Guys Smoke Shop in NH. 300 Boxes done to celebrate the 4th this year - a follow up to the Pepin Firecracker exclusive to 2 Guys a few years ago. All 300 boxes sold out by the end of the first day of sales. I managed to snag one for myself. Nice stick now but should age really well.
    You just saved me some google time! I've seen a couple of M-80's in bombs and trades, and always wanted to try one. They just look yummy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    got a welcome package today from Irishman. Love this guy. He did me real nice for a beginner.

Where do I start?
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Got these in from CCom
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    From BigT06,
    My Father
    My Father LeBijou
    La Aroma de Cuba
    Arturo Fuento
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Padilla
    JDN Dark Corojo
    Nestor Miranda 1989
    Don Pepin Blue Label

This guy is crazy!!!

From weswestern,
    Tatuaje Black Tubo & 5 Tatuaje Havana VI
    CRAZY DAY!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Got these in from CCom
    TJ, those Symphonies are among my favorite mild-med smokes! I think you'll enjoy em!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I got the Big Brands Classics sampler that Tina hooked me up with. Letting them rest for a few days.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Picked up two boxes of Tambo cigars, one of their grand robustos and another of the special edition perfectos. Looking forward to trying these out.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Teege:
    Got these in from CCom
    TJ, those Symphonies are among my favorite mild-med smokes! I think you'll enjoy em!
    Awesome looking forward to smoking one
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    From my buddy Tim...... damn he can hook a guy up!

Armada coronaaaaaaa

Photobucket
  • Options
    firetruckguy:

Armada coronaaaaaaa

Photobucket
    NICE!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bdmauk24:
    got a welcome package today from Irishman. Love this guy. He did me real nice for a beginner.

Where do I start?
    Glad they arrived safe, and glad you like them ;) Welcome once again!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got one of these in today. Needed an ashtray that didn't cost the earth, and I don't have to worry about. image
  • Options
    firetruckguy:

Armada coronaaaaaaa

Photobucket
    That is a remarkable grab! Nice job Brett ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I got

12 AB Black Market
    5 CAO Cameroon
    5 RP Ocean Club

and 10 empty cigar boxes, finally gonna get my coolidor organized

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:

Armada coronaaaaaaa

Photobucket
    Love the bands on those MOW's
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:

Armada coronaaaaaaa

Photobucket
    Love the bands on those MOW's
    +1 Some day... Grats Brett!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I still have a habit of watching the Sprint site and at long last I pulled the trigger on a herf-a-dor 15 ct. Cant wait to get this so I can stop using the ccom bags. Lol! Now just to plan a vacation and bring some sticks with and to bring some home.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD colorado oscuro....
    great smoke right there.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got greg2648 part of a blind trade we have going, some awesome primo sticks! image
  • Options
    jj20030:
    got greg2648 part of a blind trade we have going, some awesome primo sticks! image
    Good lord!! With the caliber and amount of these types of sticks he has been sending out, I'm curious if he craps money or Behikes out of his backside to keep up with this?!?!?
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jj20030:
    Wow, nice! Especially that pryme. Well they all look killer.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bucking W (Chris) and I worked out a deal for a 5er and he came through in fine fashion... they arrived today, well packed with one of the coolest humi packs I've seen... Good communication from this guy as well... looks like we have a new member to our growing community! Ms. Fox is on her way to the Troops, btw...

2011-11-22_16-44-39_131

here is the humi pack... its a by fuente and i hope it's rechargeable...

2011-11-22_16-53-37_116

Wes hit me with a HELLOVA package for no reason... he posted a comment here and one on my facebook page saying some stuff was en route... KABOOM... 4 My Father Le Bijou toros and 2 Four Kicks... what a freakin stud! This is going to require some action on my part!

2011-11-22_16-57-59_842
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Bucking W (Chris) and I worked out a deal for a 5er and he came through in fine fashion... they arrived today, well packed with one of the coolest humi packs I've seen... Good communication from this guy as well... looks like we have a new member to our growing community! Ms. Fox is on her way to the Troops, btw...

2011-11-22_16-44-39_131

here is the humi pack... its a by fuente and i hope it's rechargeable...

2011-11-22_16-53-37_116

Wes hit me with a HELLOVA package for no reason... he posted a comment here and one on my facebook page saying some stuff was en route... KABOOM... 4 My Father Le Bijou toros and 2 Four Kicks... what a freakin stud! This is going to require some action on my part!

2011-11-22_16-57-59_842
    Holy smokes! Very nice indeed! You might need to work the corner to make up for that one!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I got an est. 1844, a 5vegas relic, and a tatuaje from James40 tonight! What a guy!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Diamondog:
    Doug aka Laker hit me up with a great Cuban selection today, awesome sampler man, much appreciated!!!

Glad they finally made it to you Steve. You are more then welcome. You have been very patient and have waited a long time for a little return fire.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Stopped by the Casa Fuente and grabbed 2 of the Casa Fuente lanceros and 2 of the toros.
  • Options
    ug dan:
    Stopped by the Casa Fuente and grabbed 2 of the Casa Fuente lanceros and 2 of the toros.
    Great haul!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    A gift I just got in from a client!! Could not believe what it was!!!

Photobucket