Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Diamondog:

Will you just start your own thread... you're making us normal people look bad. lol

unreal
  • My buddy is on his way up.... should be smokin in about two hours. He just sent me a picture and said he got me this..... interesting I must say... anyone smoke one of these before?

Photobucket

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    howtobass:
    My buddy is on his way up.... should be smokin in about two hours. He just sent me a picture and said he got me this..... interesting I must say... anyone smoke one of these before?

Photobucket

Isn't that what Tarzan swung through the trees on?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    My buddy is on his way up.... should be smokin in about two hours. He just sent me a picture and said he got me this..... interesting I must say... anyone smoke one of these before?

Photobucket

Can't say I have, but you untie the bundle and gently unweave the three sticks and smoke them one at a time, hope that helps ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • I'm sure my buddy will school me on it too.. LOL... This is going to be our first real HERF. Before I would just smoke cigs and never paid his cigar any attention minus a couple puffs here and there.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    howtobass:

Photobucket

yeah ive had a few culebra befor. kinda a pain in the ass if you wana set your cigar down. but they are great for a herf.
    i must say though its hard to smoke one of these and not look like an idiot
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    415:
    howtobass:

Photobucket

yeah ive had a few culebra befor. kinda a pain in the ass if you wana set your cigar down. but they are great for a herf.
    i must say though its hard to smoke one of these and not look like an idiot
    Please take pics..of the culebra and the merriment.. Oh and please stop the car before you do..lol
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Received a welcome bomb yesterday and then another one today thanks to JHewey and ShaunHarrison87. I can't get over how awesome this board and you BORKs are!!! Pics posted in Passes, Trades board.
  • Picked up a few of the AB fine & rare's.
    Also got FTG's end of our n00b trade. This guy is the best. Really. Will post pics tomorrow.
  • image BOOOM A pair of double happiness samplers.. This is going to be good.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jason and dopey very nice pick ups guys!
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    dopey, I'm jealous. I'm sure those will make you double happy.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Well dbeckom took out 2 of my top 3 and more. You went out of your way to get a few of these and it is much appreciated. After what you sent I wish I'd added more, let me know if u want to try the newer Black Dragon, an i'll set u up with a couple sizes, sorry i missed it the first go round...Hope the Kristoffs arrived ok. Thanks Dwayne...image

AAAAANNNNNNDDDD.....greg2648 caught me up late the other night..(lol..i'm always up late..night shifter..) and wanted to do a blinder...well i told him i'd seen his destruction, and didn't know if i could hang..but was game for this trade..i got his end today, he told me my wishlist was up his alley, and wow did he destroy it...Thanks Greg

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493

s'what I picked up last night
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    VERY nice, Wes!
    Wes another great pick up!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:

Those look good Wes...

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I got an email about those but I was strong and didn't get any. Hopefully for yor sake I made a mistake. I am a lancero wh0re!
  • I got a ten pack of 5 Vegas Relics from my first sprint sale purchase. I really hope these are good!
  • Oh, and I got my first ashtray from a antique/ pickers place. Its really sweet and I'm going to break it in tonight.
    bigjohn125:
    Oh, and I got my first ashtray from a antique/ pickers place. Its really sweet and I'm going to break it in tonight.
    Pics!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I received my order of the 1966's.

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:

Damn nice greg!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    RCY Cigars:
    wwestern:

Those look good Wes...

Nice, been eyeing those up.
  • greg2648:

Dang Greg! You got me drooling all over my keyboard
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:

Good lord.... I'd sell darned near anything or any part of my body for just one of those!! Great pick up Greg!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Those 2011's sure are Purdy. Are you going to give a review on one anytime soon..
    Oh yeah Irish, I heard they cost a Left Nutt.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Shoot my wimpy Morro Castles Sampler doesn't hold a candle to whats being displayed here....but I figured why the he!! not. Today was a nice day for Greg and Wes. Grats bros!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Shoot my wimpy Morro Castles Sampler doesn't hold a candle to whats being displayed here....but I figured why the he!! not. Today was a nice day for Greg and Wes. Grats bros!
    Thats right Ramp! The Morrow Castle is a really good stick!!!