Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    fuente 2011 holiday collection image since im not unwrapping it yet this is what the inside should look like image

You never know,,It may look like this...lol..Pm sent jj
    href="http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/cigarslut/?action=view&current=P1010124-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    fuente 2011 holiday collection image since im not unwrapping it yet this is what the inside should look like image

You never know,,It may look like this...lol..Pm sent jj
    href="http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/cigarslut/?action=view&current=P1010124-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought that was funny, how did they taste? i add broccoli to mine,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    i thought that was funny, how did they taste? i add broccoli to mine,lol
    Yea its still resting,lol,,AMZ came up with a very good recipe, I may try that. or I may create my own I'll post a review soon..
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Box of my father lanceros
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    GREAT pick-up Wes... Far and away my favorite lancero of all time, and probably my highest benchmark stick!!! What I wouldn't give for a box of those lol!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got my PIF from Redtailhawkoz today. Thanks and Looking forward to smoking these.

Then Todd (bigt06) wouldnt take no for an answer and sent me. Thanks again and you really didnt have to.

• Options
    JHewey:
    Got my PIF from Redtailhawkoz today. Thanks and Looking forward to smoking these.

Then Todd (bigt06) wouldnt take no for an answer and sent me. Thanks again and you really didnt have to.

Nice hit Fella's Jhewey's sure been puttin the heat on.. Hope all is well with you and Mom's Redtailhawkoz!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    pretty good day for me from the SprintSale... 10 Black dragons, 10 1989 Oscuros, 10 Tatuaje Havana VIs:

• Options
    Everyday is a good day when the sprint sale packages hit
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    wwestern:
    GREAT pick-up Wes... Far and away my favorite lancero of all time, and probably my highest benchmark stick!!! What I wouldn't give for a box of those lol!!
    . Keep your eyes on the sprint sale. Got these for 150. If I can catch em again maybe we can do a box split. Hard to let these age but it pays off big time.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    5 pack of San Miguel and a 15ct Herf-a-Dor

• Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    imageimage 5 Vegas Miami
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 Nestor Miranda 1989 Rosado and 5 CAO Mx2, 5 NUB DUBs
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Robbyras blew me apart!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    pretty good day for me from the SprintSale... 10 Black dragons, 10 1989 Oscuros, 10 Tatuaje Havana VIs:

Nice haul Todd! Let me know how those Dragons taste. I've had a few of the original release ones and loved em...they're among my favorite Gurkha's! I'm thinking they've changed something for this release, but they still look yummy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    The Kid:
    JHewey:

Nice hit Fella's Jhewey's sure been puttin the heat on.. Hope all is well with you and Mom's Redtailhawkoz!!!
    I guess that whole no means no thing doesn't really fly in these parts eh?
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

Nice haul Todd! Let me know how those Dragons taste. I've had a few of the original release ones and loved em...they're among my favorite Gurkha's! I'm thinking they've changed something for this release, but they still look yummy!

wish I knew u hadn't had one of the new...I would have sent u one...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:

Nice! Those Havana VI are great smokes. They turned me on to the Tatuaje line.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Already wanting another box of em....

Photobucket
  • Options
  • Options
    Very nice, Wes. I've been wondering about those. Let me know what you think about them.
  • Options
    Sending a couple to our all star reviewer robbyras and he'll tell ya lol
  • Options
    wwestern:
    excellent!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    wwestern:
    Wes your generosity is top notch! Looking forward to his reviews like Todd I've been wondering about them
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    Diamondog:

i knew i shouldnt evana looked, drool,lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Steve every time I see that you have posted in here I know it's going to be sick and you never let me down. Another great pick up man
  • Options
    wwestern:
    ohh yea
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    After worked I stopped and picked up an Alec Bradley New York Gotham torpedo ,Liga Priivada 9 , Nub Connecticut , and a Oliva Serie V . Can't wait to give these a try.