CvilleE:
    bandyt09:
    CvilleE:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    The newest editions to the My Father "collection"
    You're such a ****. lol
    Ummm, thanks. One of these days I am going to put them all togther and show what a **** I really am...........................LOL
    So does that put u to 57 MF....wow you really are a MF ****...I was soaked just to get a few of those bad boys...lol
    I can't say an exact number but I can tell you the My Father collection is in the triple digits.
    I got that number from one of the post you made about having 17 a couple of days ago, but wow triple digits, I'm in the same boat as dbeckom....single digits...
    Oh, the 17 was in regards to just the Special Edition, not the total collection.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951

hit by jj20030Photobucket

and a trade with amz1301
    Photobucket
  • Options
    also found these at the b&m
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    415:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    sweet. I got an awesome dirty rat hat from the event I went to last weekend. Has the same eye patch rat on it.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Cohiba Esplendidos, box date Feb 08.
    I know there are millions of fakes out there, but these check out with the proper stickers/labels in the right place, proper band on the cigars and a well made box with proper latch and hinges.

Can't do pics right now...off to write another exam. Wish me luck....I failed the last one, :(

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got some AKA Hybrid and AB Trilogy, can't wait to try these

• Options
    Got my double happiness sampler today. Approx 24hours from when I actually placed my order
  • Options
    415:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Heres my hat that matches your shoes...

Photobucket
  • Options
    I got some awesome cigars from FTG in the form of a PIF:
    Photobucket

and Shaun decided to send me a MoW SE maddy cause he knew I was searching for one... well APPARENTLY Shaun doesn't send cigars unless they have 9 friends to keep them warm (I realize there's only 8 friends pictured here, but that's because he also sent a Liga Privada no.9 that looked so damn good, I smoked it straight outta the box!!)... here's the damage:
    Photobucket
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    I got some AKA Hybrid and AB Trilogy, can't wait to try these

now THOSE look like fun... nice pick up
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Heres my hat that matches your shoes...

Photobucket
    nice hat.
  • Options
    well after over a month of bs, i finally got my 5er of opus x maduro super belicoso
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    415:
    well after over a month of bs, i finally got my 5er of opus x maduro super belicoso
    Ohh baby, those would be some pretty smokes!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    YOU DOG!!!OR should I say WOLF!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    nice, ill trade a tat. wolfman for 1 if your intrested
  • Options
    The Kid:

Those look amazing!
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    The Kid:
    They were marked up $6 over what they should have been but looked to nice to pass up!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful... Did you get these at a B&M or from someone online. I checked around and made a bunch of calls, sold out is all i heard.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    kaspera79:
    Beautiful... Did you get these at a B&M or from someone online. I checked around and made a bunch of calls, sold out is all i heard.
    I picked them up from a B&M on the way home from work, they were the last 3 he had. He said he just got this box today and was expecting another one in a few days. There are 2 other stores not too far away that were on the list to get a shipment also. I will checking around and see if I can pick up a few more.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    5 Padilla Series 68 Torpedos
    7 Padilla Black Bears
    5 JdN Antano Dark Corojo Peligrosos
    2 MoW Coronas

I need to stop.......................

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got 6 My father special edition (2 3 packs) and 20 Garo double habanos
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So I got 415’s 500 post winnings yesterday and I’m still reeling. I walk in the door the fiancé throws a box at me and runs it explodes in my face. Dude went from 15 sticks to 25 and sent me over 30 amazing sticks! So many I’ve never had and some I’ve never heard of. I can’t even begin to thank you enough man. This is ridiculous. Thanks Kevin!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WOW, that's all I can say.....
  • Options
    Wow, thats an impressive selection.
  • Options
    Got this package from Rudy today.... He's been threatening me while I was deployed saying I better give up the addy or it's gonna hurt..... Once I got back he wanted me to confirm my addy that he already got from another brother..... LOL. Then he sends me this killer bomb. A gurkha spin kick to the face! Thank you very much sir. All of you have been overly generous. My buddy Dan is coming up this Friday with his wife and children for the weekend. (The guy who got me started on cigars) It's going to be a cigar party this weekend!!! Thanks again Rudy!

Photobucket

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Got this package from Rudy today.... He's been threatening me while I was deployed saying I better give up the addy or it's gonna hurt..... Once I got back he wanted me to confirm my addy that he already got from another brother..... LOL. Then he sends me this killer bomb. A gurkha spin kick to the face! Thank you very much sir. All of you have been overly generous. My buddy Dan is coming up this Friday with his wife and children for the weekend. (The guy who got me started on cigars) It's going to be a cigar party this weekend!!! Thanks again Rudy!

Photobucket

Your Welcome!! I see you put my two favs side by side the legend and the empire. The legend used to be my #1 Gurkha,been a while since I had one so not sure where it stands these days, But that reminds me, aside from the two on the ends Evil/Ancient warrior, Those sticks all have over a years rest That centurian may have much more..Welcome Home My Friend
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    howtobass:

Photobucket

Your Welcome!! I see you put my two favs side by side the legend and the empire. The legend used to be my #1 Gurkha,been a while since I had one so not sure where it stands these days, But that reminds we aside from the two on the ends Evil/Ancient warrior, Those sticks all have over a years rest That centurian may have much more..Welcome Home My Friend
    Rudy is one helluva bork!
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Oh yeah. My first noob gift is being delivered today. Thanks JHewey!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuente 2011 holiday collection image since im not unwrapping it yet this is what the inside should look like image