Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I could tell you Isaac... but then I would have to kill you.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm is it that great of a stick?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    bandyt09:
    Didn't get this all today.........

From the Daily Deal + an add-on:

From robbyras, apparently the Wolfman doesn't travel alone:

From the Noob trade with JHewey.......he asked for it to be a 5 for 5 trade, does this look like 5?

Ruination heaven from Shaun.Harrison87:

The wolf ALWAYS travels with this wolfpack...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    Damn Todd. I don't get truly jealous often, but I did today. Sheesh. Lol

by the time your mouth heals, those double banded runis should be out of this world!
    What's the double banded MOW? :?
    Those double banded MOW's are the original release Ruinations! They already have a couple years on em and are delicious!

how does one get one? Do I have to buy the chest.
    C.Com sold the last of the Double Banded Ruinations in a Kelly deal several months ago. I have a few of them...I'll send you a couple to try. I love my Ruinations and seeing how a couple years has improved the flavor profile on the original issue ones, I plan to bury a box or two for a few years

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    Damn Todd. I don't get truly jealous often, but I did today. Sheesh. Lol

by the time your mouth heals, those double banded runis should be out of this world!
    What's the double banded MOW? :?
    Those double banded MOW's are the original release Ruinations! They already have a couple years on em and are delicious!

how does one get one? Do I have to buy the chest.
    C.Com sold the last of the Double Banded Ruinations in a Kelly deal several months ago. I have a few of them...I'll send you a couple to try. I love my Ruinations and seeing how a couple years has improved the flavor profile on the original issue ones, I plan to bury a box or two for a few years

I think the originals are a little fuller than the ones today. Although I tend to prefer the newer ruinations, The 1st gen are good too.. you can look at the wrappers of both and see the difference. I cant remember if it was the same type of wrapper but a different fermentation process or a different wrapper alltogether. Thats very cool of you DB but Ive come to expect no less from you..
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Agreed, Marker and I can get them, but it will cost you :) Stay tuned, you never know when I will unload another batch!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    j0z3r:
    No cigars today, but I did get a Mad Bomber hat, leather with rabbit fur lining. Gonna keep my ears nice and warm during the cold So Cal winter.Wink [;)]
    wait you have winter in so cal?

today i picked up another box of wolfman, a room 101 cutter (the scissor type) a lotus black label lighter and a 10er of 2004 cola
    Nice! I'm loving the Room 101 scissor cutter myself man
    yeah used it last night. clean cut. and they look good too
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    Agreed, Marker and I can get them, but it will cost you :) Stay tuned, you never know when I will unload another batch!
    I need 10 of em ASAP

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    Didn't get this all today.........

From the Daily Deal + an add-on:

From robbyras, apparently the Wolfman doesn't travel alone:

From the Noob trade with JHewey.......he asked for it to be a 5 for 5 trade, does this look like 5?

Ruination heaven from Shaun.Harrison87:

The wolf ALWAYS travels with this wolfpack...

From what I can see, Shaun.Harrison87 is absolutely ruthless!! Nice sticks, all of them. I only got a cold today. Ha
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dbeckom:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    I need 10 of em ASAP
    They are not easy to get. PM me Dwayne and I will see what I can work out for you.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    I need 10 of em ASAP
    I had 13 of the regular ones, 20 total, and BandyT scooped em all in less than 5min :)
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    dbeckom:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    I need 10 of em ASAP
    I had 13 of the regular ones, 20 total, and BandyT scooped em all in less than 5min :)
    I know! He beat me to it! :(

Marker, pm inbound!

• Options
    Just bought a box(16ct) of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011...should arrive next week
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 Oliveros King Havano squires.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got 10 Oliveros King Havano squires.
    Those any good? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on some, but I haven't ever tried one. Are they worth grabbing a 10 pack of?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Picked up a few yesterday. One LFD Diadema Duo set, Litto Gomez Diez Chisel 2010, Illusione MJ12 maduro and a La Sirena "A".
  • Options
    Lots of goodies at the TW Anniversary event. List and pics later....

Drew estates rep gave me a My Uzi

Jonathan Drew handed me a new Liga Privada Lancero :)

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    A 5 pack of Tabak Especial Red Eye for my girlfriends father for xmas. He likes the infused cigars, i gave him a MOW original. Waiting to hear back about what he thought
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Just bought a box(16ct) of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011...should arrive next week
    Damn nice pick up !!!!
  • Options
    dbeckom:

Cool gonna love to see the pics, from what I have seen J Drew is an awesome BOTL
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

Cool gonna love to see the pics, from what I have seen J Drew is an awesome BOTL
    He really is. Also, those L40 lanceros are AWESOME.
  • Options
    Just got these in today from sprint sale. I've been wanting to try these for a long time.

• Options
    docbp87:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

That was my first time meeting Jonathan Drew, and yes he is an awesome BOTL!

Here's the rundown for the day:

Bought 14 or 15...can't remember how many I smoked
    Given 21 cigars by vendors and TW staff
    Won 8 cigars in raffle drawings!

Also a couple T-shirts, several hats, and a bunch of other goodies. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

• Options
    docbp87:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

I can't wait to get my hands on a few of those, they look awesome!
  • Options
    NICE. Sounds like a solid day.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Damn nice pick up !!!!
    I'm sure 1 will make it into your pass ;)
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Though this was from a few days ago, it's still absolutely worth sharing. From a blind trade from pbchevo:

A huge thanks to you good sir!
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    Though this was from a few days ago, it's still absolutely worth sharing. From a blind trade from pbchevo:

A huge thanks to you good sir!
    Some fantastic sticks there Judo,,,Great hit on a great brother!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    MonteWhite:
    Just got these in today from sprint sale. I've been wanting to try these for a long time.

Nice pickup! Especially if you snagged them on the cheap. The El T regular blend doesn't get enough love. Nice, medium bodied stick. Not as rough around the edges as the brown labels or other Tats... more refined.