Comments

• Options
    Happy Birthday to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Can't wait to try some of these I have never had!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Happy bday to you, indeed! Nice pick up!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    +1! Happy b-day Green Machine!
  • Options
    Thank You very much!!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenMachine:
    Thank You very much!!!!!
    Happy Birthday Bro!!! And btw GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!!! Nice selection!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    +1! Happy b-day Green Machine!
    +2 Happy Birthday as well...very nice pick up!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 5pk of the short stories yesterday...if I smoke all 5 in a row would that make it a novel??
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I got a 5pk of the short stories yesterday...if I smoke all 5 in a row would that make it a novel??
    HAHA yes new badge.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    smoke em if you got em:
    HAHA yes new badge.
    lmao that'd make it a box set
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    went by my local spot to pick up some MUWAT for Marker and ended up getting the last one left from the DE event last night and a few goodies for myself... Illusione Cruzado Domenicos, Illusione cg:4 Maduro, La Casita Criolla and RP Edge Sumatra (for some reason I thought these were hard to find... my bad)... oh, and some Liga Privada matches

2011-11-09_14-15-30_947
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my winnings from JJ for his 2000 contest also included was a 40ct southport humi but no pic of that. Really blew me away. Thank you brother.imageimage
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Looking forward to trying all these for the first time...love ccom boxes in the mailbox!

Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    Dang GreenMachine! You go big or go home. I like your style. Happy Birthday bro!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    GreenMachine:
    Happy Birthday to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Can't wait to try some of these I have never had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and Happy Birthday! Some might tasty sticks. Enjoy!
  • Options
    I got 5 Padilla Miamis, 5 JdN DC, 5 Cusano 59s, 5 LPH Morados
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Got my winnings from JJ for his 2000 contest also included was a 40ct southport humi but no pic of that. Really blew me away. Thank you brother.imageimage
    Freakin Awesome!!! Congrats man!!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Even though I had purchased this item this past Sunday, I had to have a buddy of mine take some snap shots of it since my camera has officially been retired AKA Toast.

The misses and I had gone to an estate sale and one of the items in question was a humidor. After arriving my better half had inquired about this item and the person that was running the sale pointed us to it. Once I seen it I knew I just had to have it. So I made the man an offer and he didn't even blink an eye at it. When leaving the the sale I was approached by another individual that arrived late to the sale specifically asked If she could purchase the item for 4x what we had bought it for. Even though the offer was tempting I had to refuse and explained that this was one of the items that I specifically came for.

After getting it home and cleaned up, I figured I'd post this item that I had bought to see if anyone might have had seen it before. I have looked online and did some searching but have came up short. The seller explained that his father was in the military and had gotten it while over in Iraq. If anyone might have some feed back on the subject feel free to post. I don't see myself using it as a humidor but more as a conversational piece that is placed in my office.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Even though I had purchased this item this past Sunday, I had to have a buddy of mine take some snap shots of it since my camera has officially been retired AKA Toast.

The misses and I had gone to an estate sale and one of the items in question was a humidor. After arriving my better half had inquired about this item and the person that was running the sale pointed us to it. Once I seen it I knew I just had to have it. So I made the man an offer and he didn't even blink an eye at it. When leaving the the sale I was approached by another individual that arrived late to the sale specifically asked If she could purchase the item for 4x what we had bought it for. Even though the offer was tempting I had to refuse and explained that this was one of the items that I specifically came for.

After getting it home and cleaned up, I figured I'd post this item that I had bought to see if anyone might have had seen it before. I have looked online and did some searching but have came up short. The seller explained that his father was in the military and had gotten it while over in Iraq. If anyone might have some feed back on the subject feel free to post. I don't see myself using it as a humidor but more as a conversational piece that is placed in my office.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Very Nice Ramp!!!,,Exceptional!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hope your birthday was a good one Green.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho PMed me and said he had the room 101 that i wanted to try and since he is new i told him lets makes this a partial blind (since i knew he was sending the room 101) 5-5 trade. so i received his end today.

• Options
    That is a very nice looking find you got.
    Time to fill that baby with some "Looong" sticks!!!!!!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Well it was yesterday, but got blasted by the Irish Brettman again.....got my end of the trade yesterday, and man again what can I say....ur a h3ll of a brother....thanks again for the awesome sticks.....

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I didn't actually get them today but they should be delivered today.

10 Gurkha Legend 2001 Torpedo
    10 Gurkha Legend 2001 Anniversario
    2 Davidoff Maduro Toro
    Box of Oliva V Maduro Toro 2011
    3 Nub Dub
    5 RP Edge Sumatra
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Well it was yesterday, but got blasted by the Irish Brettman again.....got my end of the trade yesterday, and man again what can I say....ur a h3ll of a brother....thanks again for the awesome sticks.....

No worries brother, just glad you like them :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkey:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    This thing is freakin sweet man!
  • Options
    I was extremely sad that my order from ccom got delayed... UNTIL...

I opened my mailbox and was blown to the ground!! A package from robbyras... containing:

Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown
    Ashton Aged Maduro torpedo
    Ashton ESG (yeah, I klnow!)
    Zino Platinum Grand Master (with a date of 8/5/10 on it!!)

unbelievable!
  • Options
    BigT06:

I opened my mailbox and was blown to the ground!! A package from robbyras... containing:

Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown

unbelievable!
    Very nice!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:

Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown

unbelievable!
    Very nice!
    No kidding! I'm still speechless!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown

unbelievable!
    And what was the occasion for such a surprise ?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    BigT06:

Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown

unbelievable!
    And what was the occasion for such a surprise ?
    He saw em on the make a wish thread and jumped all over it! They weren't all on the list, but we all know the robbyras... he never sends less than 5! lol