Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Did a blind trade with Lonewolf. He blew up my mailbox. I'm pretty sure we agreed on 5 and he sent 8. A couple Centurions, A Crest torpedo, UZI, a couple MOWs, and a Cain F too good to be true. Also got a 5er of LA Preferidos Corojos, a Padron 45 Years, and an Ashton VSG corona gorda.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 10 1844's in the mail today. Haven't had one yet, can't wait to try them out this week.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these fine sticks from Rick for winning his contest. Can't wait to give em a try.image
    Then my wife sent me this picimage
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Got these fine sticks from Rick for winning his contest. Can't wait to give em a try.image
    thats all you got , very nice? lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Rhamlin:

No Jimmy, that wasn't all. It was actually a box of 24. He wanted some of them to go to the Jsnake for the Troops holiday bomb. Very nice of him to do that. Wins a gift and gives it away to a greater cause, awesome...

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    Rhamlin:

No Jimmy, that wasn't all. It was actually a box of 24. He wanted some of them to go to the Jsnake for the Troops holiday bomb. Very nice of him to do that. Wins a gift and gives it away to a greater cause, awesome...

that is awesome, he has winning coming from my 2000 post contest too, im sure pictures will surface tomorrow, lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today CvilleE sent me a package that included 5 Cruzeros, since I said they sounded good in a recent review. Also sent a Man-O-War, a MOW Ruination, and an EST.1844.. Thanks for the nice surprise Eric.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This brother hit me with his end of our "newb" trade even though I don't think he is considered newb status at all at this point... 2 Cohiba's, a Nub Maduro, CAO Soprano (Tony Soprano's size), and an Ave Maria Reconquista!!! Check this out:

image Thanks brother, and yours is in transit my friend, hope you are great!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I received two packages today. The first package I opened was a blind trade that I worked out with michaelharvey. Mike is a veteran and he knows what he's doing. He hit me with eight great sticks. Way over the top. Thanks for the great sticks Mike.

The second package I received was from me, to me. I got a good deal on a Moist-n-Aire. This is for my new cabinet that I'm getting ready to purchase. I am pretty jacked up about it.

• Options
    That's a wild looking contraption Greg never saw that before.
  • Options
    If you didn't know, BandyT09 (Todd), messaged me the other day and wanted me to check out the make a wish forum. Todd had a very selfless wish of wishing me his wish. Today my wife, kids and the daycare kids she watches are trying to pick up the pieces after what Greg2648 sent out. (Obviously he has no regard for women and children) The wife skyped me and showed me the pure generosity of this man. I'm waiting for the wife to send me pics and I will have them posted soon. I can't wait to enjoy one! Thank you Todd and thank you Greg!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    If you didn't know, BandyT09 (Todd), messaged me the other day and wanted me to check out the make a wish forum. Todd had a very selfless wish of wishing me his wish. Today my wife, kids and the daycare kids she watches are trying to pick up the pieces after what Greg2648 sent out. (Obviously he has no regard for women and children) The wife skyped me and showed me the pure generosity of this man. I'm waiting for the wife to send me pics and I will have them posted soon. I can't wait to enjoy one! Thank you Todd and thank you Greg!
    I can only Imagine......lol.. I caught wind of something soon being unleashed upon you...looking forward to the pics!!!........Get it? Captain Punishment...Unleashed....Ok never mind....
  • Options
    This term, "unleashed" you use, doesn't sound good and makes my stomach a little uneasy.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I received two packages today. One I knew was coming and another came out of the blue! I would like to say thank you to Todd (Bandy), Dwayne (Dbeckom), and Mike (MTuccelli). First it the Pic from Todd the Young Gun himself!PhotobucketThis one is from Dwayne.Photobucket And last but not least Mike. Out of his good heart sent me an awesome lighter! Cant wait to use it. Thanks brother.Photobucket
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    howtobass:
    This term, "unleashed" you use, doesn't sound good and makes my stomach a little uneasy.
    You sure its just not the chow you ate,, BTW just curious what did you have to eat yesterday??Would like to know what theyre serving up in the chow hall these days..
  • Options
    JSaint:
    I received two packages today. One I knew was coming and another came out of the blue! I would like to say thank you to Todd (Bandy), Dwayne (Dbeckom), and Mike (MTuccelli). First it the Pic from Todd the Young Gun himself!PhotobucketThis one is from Dwayne.Photobucket And last but not least Mike. Out of his good heart sent me an awesome lighter! Cant wait to use it. Thanks brother.Photobucket
    Nice hits you guys, JSaint is great guy!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    howtobass:
    You sure its just not the chow you ate,, BTW just curious what did you have to eat yesterday??Would like to know what theyre serving up in the chow hall these days..
    That could be it! It depends where you eat on this base. There are a couple places you can go. But yesterday for lunch I had baked chicken *** (EDIT: Br3ast. Really you can't say that?) , rice and mixed vegtables. Dinner was Fajita? chicken without a tortilla, mixed veggies and mash potatoes n gravy. It's not too bad, but after six months, I can't wait for some home cookin!
  • Options
    howtobass:
    The Kid:
    howtobass:
    That could be it! It depends where you eat on this base. There are a couple places you can go. But yesterday for lunch I had baked chicken *** (EDIT: Br3ast. Really you can't say that?) , rice and mixed vegtables. Dinner was Fajita? chicken without a tortilla, mixed veggies and mash potatoes n gravy. It's not too bad, but after six months, I can't wait for some home cookin!
    I hear ya!! Thanks for sharing, Maybe some catfish and hush puppies? I went to find Okra the other day, couldnt find it, so my andoullie sausage and chicken gumbo went without.. I know I know.. I love southern cookin I spent almost a year in Biloxi and My Mom (rest in peace) is from Alabama.. she made the best gravy....Miss You Mom!!! Take Care and Godspeed..
  • Options
    I was just checking out the reload lighters. They look prett cool.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    howtobass:
    The Kid:
    howtobass:
    I hear ya!! Thanks for sharing, Maybe some catfish and hush puppies? I went to find Okra the other day, couldnt find it, so my andoullie sausage and chicken gumbo went without.. I know I know.. I love southern cookin I spent almost a year in Biloxi and My Mom (rest in peace) is from Alabama.. she made the best gravy....Miss You Mom!!! Take Care and Godspeed..
    Rudy sounds like some killer cooking buddy, I love me some gumbo and some southern fish fry! Very sincerely sorry to hear about the passing of your Mother (I know it was not recent but still), and I will keep you and her in my thoughts of good will. My deepest regards Rudy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Well marker saw my top 3 i want to try and say you could cover two of them the undercrown and the T52. Of course they came with some friends. There was another cigar that i didnt get to take a picture of. Again sorry for bad pics, using my cell phone.

Then Todd (bigt06) said he wanted a couple Liga Privadas. But of course he wouldnt let me just send him them so he sent me some sticks for our 5-5 trade.

• Options
    JHewey:
    Well marker saw my top 3 i want to try and say you could cover two of them the undercrown and the T52. Of course they came with some friends. There was another cigar that i didnt get to take a picture of. Again sorry for bad pics, using my cell phone.

Then Todd (bigt06) said he wanted a couple Liga Privadas. But of course he wouldnt let me just send him them so he sent me some sticks for our 5-5 trade.

Great set of sticks man! You've been making quite the impression on the boards and are one helluva guy so congrats! If you have not had that JdN Antano Dark Corojo, it is a fantastic smoke and by far one of my best examples of a corojo period!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:

Great set of sticks man! You've been making quite the impression on the boards and are one helluva guy so congrats! If you have not had that JdN Antano Dark Corojo, it is a fantastic smoke and by far one of my best examples of a corojo period!
    JdN DC is my fav go-to stick right now!

and yes! JHewey is def making a good name for himself!

btw... did you really think I meant 5? lol. woops.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:

JdN DC is my fav go-to stick right now!

and yes! JHewey is def making a good name for himself!

btw... did you really think I meant 5? lol. woops.
    Never had a jdn antano dark corojo. I had one in humi but sent that to y2pascoe in my newbie trade with him.. So i will be sure to try it this time. And of course i know it meant more then 5.. Im pretty sure i sent more then 5 myself..lol
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Never had a jdn antano dark corojo. I had one in humi but sent that to y2pascoe in my newbie trade with him.. So i will be sure to try it this time. And of course i know it meant more then 5.. Im pretty sure i sent more then 5 myself..lol
    Very true. Even the new guys suck at counting. lol
  • Options
    This is What Greg sent me as a granted wish for BandyT09. You didn't count wrong.... 21! The first thing my wife asked me, "How are you going to smoke all these?".. HAHA... If she only knew.... Greg seriously... just wow... This is what I call a Welcome home package, and I will be there very, very soon! I can't wait! More than generous of you sir. Here goes the slide show!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    My end of a trade with joshvoigt. He sent some of my favorites and a couple of new ones to try, thanks Josh!
    2011-11-07_19-06-41_990
  • Options
    howtobass:
    This is What Greg sent me as a granted wish for BandyT09. You didn't count wrong.... 21! The first thing my wife asked me, "How are you going to smoke all these?".. HAHA... If she only knew.... Greg seriously... just wow... This is what I call a Welcome home package, and I will be there very, very soon! I can't wait! More than generous of you sir. Here goes the slide show!!!!
    YOU GOT SMACKED!! Very nice. Enjoy em brother. You earned em.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    howtobass:
    YOU GOT SMACKED!! Very nice. Enjoy em brother. You earned em.

+1 Greg has answered the call and he did with style. I had to pick up my jaw when I read this one. Grats and and thank you for all you have done and that includes all the bothers/sisters in the arm forces.