Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a hit from heavy thanks bro! image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    today i got some padilla cazadores for myself, and some cao flavours caramello joe for the wife.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    sweet jesus those look nice
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

read that sticker bro" smoking kills " dont take a chance send to me for disposal!, 1 anyaway,lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The sticker should say... "Killer Smokes ! "
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    No cigars today, but I did get a Mad Bomber hat, leather with rabbit fur lining. Gonna keep my ears nice and warm during the cold So Cal winter.Wink [;)]
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Barry from acigarsmoker.com blew me up today with some Tat Blacks:

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    got some Anejos packed along with some other great sticks, 2 Micro Batch, MOW Puro, and a 5V 2008 Limitada. Thanks pheebs for the great pack
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    No cigars today, but I did get a Mad Bomber hat, leather with rabbit fur lining. Gonna keep my ears nice and warm during the cold So Cal winter.Wink [;)]
    wait you have winter in so cal?

today i picked up another box of wolfman, a room 101 cutter (the scissor type) a lotus black label lighter and a 10er of 2004 cola
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a package from Robbyras today for something he and I put together.... Wolfman, Anejo, Exodus 1959, LHC Oscuro, and another stick that my tired self is too stupid to remember. Thanks a ton Rob, what a GREAT package and you are a heck of a friend!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Skyrim
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Shame they have to mar the box with that sticker thoug, guess we"ll have to deal with that if the anti-smokers get their way. Be nice if they were peel off stickers.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:

Very nice Steve! Simply wow
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    415:
    j0z3r:

today i picked up another box of wolfman, a room 101 cutter (the scissor type) a lotus black label lighter and a 10er of 2004 cola
    Nice! I'm loving the Room 101 scissor cutter myself man
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    j0z3r:

Yes we have winter in SoCal. The temperature actually gets down to the upper 50's...............LOL
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    bandyt09:
    415:
    j0z3r:

Yes we have winter in SoCal. The temperature actually gets down to the upper 50's...............LOL
    We have got down to -50... Our highs right now are in the 40s. Lows in the 20s.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Snagged some NUB Plus and Gurkha Centurians off sprint sale
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    12 My Father Special Edition Robustos, 6- Oliva V #4, and 2- Oliva V Lanceros
  • Options
    Didn't get this all today.........

From the Daily Deal + an add-on:

From robbyras, apparently the Wolfman doesn't travel alone:

From the Noob trade with JHewey.......he asked for it to be a 5 for 5 trade, does this look like 5?

Ruination heaven from Shaun.Harrison87:

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn Todd. I don't get truly jealous often, but I did today. Sheesh. Lol

by the time your mouth heals, those double banded runis should be out of this world!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I got the freedom to be on here posting in ENGLISH! Thank you Vets!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    90+ Irishman:
    Today I got the freedom to be on here posting in ENGLISH! Thank you Vets!
    +1 Thank you indeed!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Fuente 858 Flor Fina Candella and smoked it right away, also snagged a Tat fausto which my B&M finally got in, so might stop thar more often
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

by the time your mouth heals, those double banded runis should be out of this world!
    What's the double banded MOW? :?
  • Options
    I got $10 off on a $10 breakfast burrito from Mimi's caf
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:

Damn Joe ... what dat po bunny rabbit gonna use to keeps hiiissssss as_sss warm now dat yu got his fuuur !!!???
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Those double banded MOW's are the original release Ruinations! They already have a couple years on em and are delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Those double banded MOW's are the original release Ruinations! They already have a couple years on em and are delicious!

That they are and since I can't smoke for about a year they will be even more aged......................................
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

how does one get one? Do I have to buy the chest.