Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    howtobass:
    Even though Greg fulfilled Todd's wish, James still wanted to send over a package. They look great in the humi! Thanks James!
    No problem Brandon. Hope you enjoy them.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The newest editions to the My Father "collection":

>image

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    The newest editions to the My Father "collection"
    You're such a ****. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    You're such a ****. lol
    Ummm, thanks. One of these days I am going to put them all togther and show what a **** I really am...........................LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    talk to me about the top pic there... you have the Specials that are the same that I got today... what is the second row there?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    talk to me about the top pic there... you have the Specials that are the same that I got today... what is the second row there?
    Rob, I think they could be the same thing with just a different band. I got some with that band when I bought the Exclusive El Hijo and then when I bought the Lounge Exclusive. Maybe someone with more know can chime in.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    You're such a ****. lol
    Ummm, thanks. One of these days I am going to put them all togther and show what a **** I really am...........................LOL
    Todd, I have to agree with Todd that Todd is a serious MF ****!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    Rob, I think they could be the same thing with just a different band. I got some with that band when I bought the Exclusive El Hijo and then when I bought the Lounge Exclusive. Maybe someone with more know can chime in.
    That's actually what I thought... I saw them advertised with that band on another site... so yeah... looks like they are both the Special S
  • Options
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    That's actually what I thought... I saw them advertised with that band on another site... so yeah... looks like they are both the Special S
    The same or different you'll be able to tell for yourself........Ooops, I may have said something too much..................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    The same or different you'll be able to tell for yourself........Ooops, I may have said something too much..................
    ha... nice... those Lounge Exclusives are lookin reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nice...

I can't wait until they land!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    ha... nice... those Lounge Exclusives are lookin reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nice...

I can't wait until they land!
    Since not today, probably tomorrow.
  • Options
    StrongStyle:
    yes, you did. lol
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Well Todd decided to destroy my mailbox and fill my humi some.. I need to learn to pick my battles better..lol

imageimage
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Well Todd decided to destroy my mailbox and fill my humi some.. I need to learn to pick my battles better..lol

You were warned, my friend! LMAO

those are some nice sticks! I never expect anything less from Todd, he is a helluva BORK, indeed.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    You're such a ****. lol
    So does that put u to 57 MF....wow you really are a MF ****...I was soaked just to get a few of those bad boys...lol
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    BandyT09 hit me HARD! San Cristobal, San Cristobal CC, 3-Camacho Triple Maddys, My Father El Hijo, Padron 1964, and a God of Fire-Carlito...let's just say this was the pickup I needed!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    BandyT09 hit me HARD! San Cristobal, San Cristobal CC, 3-Camacho Triple Maddys, My Father El Hijo, Padron 1964, and a God of Fire-Carlito...let's just say this was the pickup I needed!
    That is a nice hit!

I myself am waiting for the truck to drop off my box of Lost City Toros.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    That is a nice hit!

Feel.The.Pain.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    rwheelwright:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    That is a nice hit!

I am tempted to get the Lost City and GoF samplers...just cant pull the trigger yet, maybe in a few years.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    You're such a ****. lol
    So does that put u to 57 MF....wow you really are a MF ****...I was soaked just to get a few of those bad boys...lol
    I can't say an exact number but I can tell you the My Father collection is in the triple digits.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Some good news, finally....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Some good news, finally....

???? What's up Rick...? Glad to hear that the kids are good, hope the same is true for you and your wife as well! So, safe to assume it's good news on the cigar front then? Post it up brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    CvilleE:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    You're such a ****. lol
    I can't say an exact number but I can tell you the My Father collection is in the triple digits.
    My collection of My Father cigars is in the single digits...as in a single My Father Robusto! :(

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Got my end of a nice little trade with dowjr1.... blind, as usual... and he really hooked me up...

2011-11-15_12-30-32_615
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    So greg2648 messaged me and asked if I was interested in a blind trade, Im not much of a trader but I figured what the heck why not and he hit me with this superb package of sticks, awesome selection!!

Picked up a 5er of the Vegas Robaina 2002 5th Anniversary humidor

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    So greg2648 messaged me and asked if I was interested in a blind trade, Im not much of a trader but I figured what the heck why not and he hit me with this superb package of sticks, awesome selection!!

Now I know... THAT'S what you get a guy who has everything. Very nice.
  • Options
    picked up some Four Kicks and My Uzi tonight.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    CvilleE:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    You're such a ****. lol
    I got that number from one of the post you made about having 17 a couple of days ago, but wow triple digits, I'm in the same boat as dbeckom....single digits...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:

Damn. I knew I should have bitten on that...