Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    JSaint:
    Diamondog:
    RampMonkey:
    Any brothers with some feed back on this fine looking piece of hardware. Got the wheels turning..
    I just got this cutter and I am really disappointed with it...it damages the head on the cut...
    I used mine for a little bit never had a problem. Just started using punches a lot more tho.
    I believe DD is being facetious.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    Diamondog:
    RampMonkey:
    Any brothers with some feed back on this fine looking piece of hardware. Got the wheels turning..
    I just got this cutter and I am really disappointed with it...it damages the head on the cut...
    I used mine for a little bit never had a problem. Just started using punches a lot more tho.
    I doubt that he is. Bryan from cigarobsession.com reviewed this cutter and had a problem with it. The review is on his site under accessories.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    Diamondog:
    RampMonkey:
    I doubt that he is. Bryan from cigarobsession.com reviewed this cutter and had a problem with it. The review is on his site under accessories.
    I could see how it would damage the head if the blades werent lined up correctly on the cutter itself. I think Ill give mine a try soon and see what it does.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    I was hit by the Young Gun today. pics soon.
  • Options
    Another receipt from the post office. :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    5 Padilla Miami and 5 JdN DC

also got a sweet PIF from Marker!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of trade from y2pascoe. Thanks.

1844, Tat Conjonu 2003, AF, MOW, San Lotano Habano, Graycliff G2 turbo.

• Options
    My end of a trade image And a bomb from the young gun. image
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Receive my Trivia Winnings from that mad Irishman. Brett sent some really awesome sticks.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Receive my Trivia Winnings from that mad Irishman. Brett sent some really awesome sticks.

I like the Copper Label, but it is infused... Keep it separated.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife sent me this pic , got bombed by Greg this is one awesome hit.image
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Received my COTM package today. Nice selection this month. A few I've enjoyed before and a couple new to me.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got Mr Greg's blind trade today. This brother is off the hook! See TP&B's for details. Thanks again brother!
  • Options
    Just bought a 4pk of Fox Barrel Pear Cider (amazing), 4pk of Founders Backwoods ***, and a bottle of Ommegang Adoration.
  • Options
    Flash318:
    Through my first trade with BigT I got:
    GH V2002
    2 GH 3SLS
    Blue Label
    Sungrown House Blend
    Brizilian House Blend that is dated 12/10/10

I sent BigT some hand made bullet case cigar punches a 35 cal a 8mm Mouser and a .45

Thanks BigT!! He is one hell of a BOTL. Shipped fast with care and humidification
    Do you have pictures of these hand made punches you can show us?
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My box order of La Aurora Preferidos Robustos came today. Letting them rest in the humidor for a few days.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sirius XM Onyx... My car was already wired for it from the previous owner... BUT... Not for that device, so it's not working... poop
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got a box of La Floridita Fuerte robusto that was covered in mold. Even the box had mold on it. Hopefully the replacement box is better :0/
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Duke2:
    My box order of La Aurora Preferidos Robustos came today. Letting them rest in the humidor for a few days.
    Connies or cameroons? Ive always been curious bout these guess it goes without sayin that you like em..
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got 5 Cohiba red dots, 5 Titans, and Mtuccellis pass came in, and dbeckom decided to pass bomb me with some awesome sticks! Including a SL Oval and a SL Connie, neither of which I have had yet!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    is that a toro or a robusto? I favor the robusto for some reason.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robustos but i saw on the review forum some favored the toro,lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a return fire package today from pbchevo (junior) that contained a couple Padilla Habano, MOW & MOW Virtue, and a Ave Maria. Nice unexpected package.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    OYA Sampler for 415 and TAA 2008 Coffin Box for RaschNuts, PM sent to you guys.

and a little something for myself

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice pick ups and pics man!
  • Options
    amz1301:

Nice amz! I hear the '09 Inaugural is just fantastic. Where in the world did you land those?
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks, my pics always look crooked when I'm shooting something on a flat surface like that !!! Can't figure out what's my problem.
  • Options
    MonteWhite:
    amz1301:

Nice amz! I hear the '09 Inaugural is just fantastic. Where in the world did you land those?
    Digging around on one of the bottom shelfs at this B&M. Never had one but I've heard good things. Price was pretty good so I just got 'em. They actually had two, I slid the other one back behind some turds just incase I want to get another,lol.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks, my pics always look crooked when I'm shooting something on a flat surface like that !!! Can't figure out what's my problem.
    is that only on that table or in general?