• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    Got some Room 101 Stuff today:
    sick cutter. where did you get it?
    I know looks like it doubles as some knuckles, does the case have a belt loop?
    Why yes yes it does. They are both awesome. PM inbound to both of you.
    Nice!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    Nice!!!
    Yeah the belt loop makes it even more bad a$$
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Just got the last weekend blitz, with the four 5 Vegas Limitada 2010's. I'm quite happy right now!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    Nice!!!
    Yeah the belt loop makes it even more bad a$$
    that cutter was part of a box purchase at the room 101 events this season.
  • Options
    Just got my end of the trade with Jason (Jsaint)...Thanks bro! i have only tried one of the smokes you sent, so I'm excited to dig in! Got a MoW Puro, La Estrelle Cubana, Gurkha Masters Select, Rocky Patel American Market Selection, and San Lotano Habano! Mmmm....
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712

thanks to the sprint sale i got thisimage
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I received two packages today. A mooch from Jason and a blind trade with Spencer. I was looking forward to mooching from Jason, and he came through big time. I always knew he was a pro, and he sent me 5 great sticks. Thanks for the mooch, J.

The second package I received was a blind trade with Scarlin. Spencer is one of our newer brothers and this BOTL is serious about trading. I've got a feeling that Spencer is going to end up being a big dog on these forums. He definitely knows how to treat a brother right. I have posted a picture of the 8 great sticks that he sent me. If you want to do some serious trading with a great BOTL put this brother at the top of your A list.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Box of Nub Dubs....:)
    Let me know what you think of em! I've been wanting to try hat one

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    firetruckguy:
    Box of Nub Dubs....:)
    Let me know what you think of em! I've been wanting to try hat one
    Welcome to FTG's bombville. Population: you.
  • Options
    pbchevo:

thanks to the sprint sale i got thisimage
    Nice assortment of some really god sticks@!!!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Nothing today but Friday I received my box of San Lotano Habano, Next Thursday I should get a box of Torano Noventa delivered. Going to be a good week.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Duke2:
    Nothing today but Friday I received my box of San Lotano Habano, Next Thursday I should get a box of Torano Noventa delivered. Going to be a good week.
    Dang! Looks great.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    JudoChinX:
    Duke2:
    Dang! Looks great.

Sounds like a great way to start the week!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Picked up a few sticks at the b&m lastnight. Tat. Blk PL, 3 Illusione Maduro, Skull n Bones Box Press. Was a fun night.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got a really sweet dagger/knife/boot shank... thing from MTuccelli. It's awesome. Thanks Mike.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I got a really sweet dagger/knife/boot shank... thing from MTuccelli. It's awesome. Thanks Mike.
    Any time Todd, glad you like it.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 5 Cohiba Black and 5 Graycliff double espresso delivered yesterday from sprintsale.com
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Sponsored scarlin with a trade and received his end today. Some very nice sticks

• Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    5 A Fuente Hemingway Short Storys
    2 JdN Corojo Martillos
    2 MoW Robustos
    1 San Lotano Maduro

The Beard fixed me up.......................

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my fun and games winnings from Lakota a beauty of a package thanks my brother.image
    also got hit by an unnamed gunmanimage
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got an 8 box Kristoff Sampler, it came with 3 of the newest Kristoff blends....Corojo Limitada, GC Signature, and Brittania Reserva.....very nice sampler...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well was in the process of leaving the house to ship off a box to greg and out of the corner of my eye my son snagged camera strap to my SLR camera and it went crashing to the kitchen hardwood floors...FML! Now the bloody thing wont power up and the lens will not move. Just like the cartoon were you see the money bag with wing floating away....easy 500.00 right out the F'ing window. I need a few drinks....
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    this is the very thread that i told Todd(bandyt09) if he could trade me some of those AJ FR he was ill let you know and then he told me maybe we can work something out be we didnt agreed on anything lol and today i got this thanks
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Sponsored scarlin with a trade and received his end today. Some very nice sticks

Allright scarlin,, nice work!!!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    imageimageimage
    Nice!!! Especiallly that green label..Elmo's been busy !!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Went back to Casa Fuente this afternoon and spent my retirement fund. It's a good thing I'm a young'n.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    docbp87:
    Went back to Casa Fuente this afternoon and spent my retirement fund. It's a good thing I'm a young'n.
    what did ya pick up. last time i went, i left my wallet in the hotel so i wouldnt max the cards
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Got my COTM club in today. GREAT cigars. I'm happy with it.

AND... I got blown up by skweekz!!
    we did an 8 for 8 trade cause he wanted some of my Ruinations... well he can't count for ****!

he sent...:
    3 Obsidian gordos
    3 SL Habanos
    3 JdN DC
    MoW PA
    Sencillio
    Nestor M. 1989 (which I've been dying to try!)
    AND an AJ Fresh roller (another I've been dying to try!)

Mike really did his homework on this one! All of these cigars are either in my top 10 favs or my top 10 to try list. Thanks a ton, brother!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Got my COTM club in today. GREAT cigars. I'm happy with it.

AND... I got blown up by skweekz!!
    we did an 8 for 8 trade cause he wanted some of my Ruinations... well he can't count for ****!

he sent...:
    3 Obsidian gordos
    3 SL Habanos
    3 JdN DC
    MoW PA
    Sencillio
    Nestor M. 1989 (which I've been dying to try!)
    AND an AJ Fresh roller (another I've been dying to try!)

Mike really did his homework on this one! All of these cigars are either in my top 10 favs or my top 10 to try list. Thanks a ton, brother!!

No problem my brother! enjoy them! I still can't figure out what comes after 7...is 12 not correct? :0)