Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just got in a 5 pack of JdN Cabinettas.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Just got in a 5 pack of JdN Cabinettas.
    i like those but i wish they were half and half l,lol
  • Options
    On the sprint I got a 10 pack of Padilla Miami & Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo. I've had the Miami and can't wait to try the JDN.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I received the winnings of the Halloween contest that The Kid put on. The competition was fast and furious. It was only through my superior typing skills and the flexibility of my fingers that I was able to prevail. Thank God I listened to Earth, Wind and Fire on my 8 track tape deck. I always knew that it would pay off someday. As promised, Rudy delivered a pristine Wolfman, along with some of his crew. Thank you for the 'gars Rudeman. image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Today I received the winnings of the Halloween contest that The Kid put on. The competition was fast and furious. It was only through my superior typing skills and the flexibility of my fingers that I was able to prevail. Thank God I listened to Earth, Wind and Fire on my 8 track tape deck. I always knew that it would pay off someday. As promised, Rudy delivered a pristine Wolfman, along with some of his crew. Thank you for the 'gars Rudeman. image
    Your Welcome, and thanks for playin...Enjoy that Wolfman,,sorry I couldnt send you five of them..Been really diggin the Fonseca's lately, give em a try..
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yesterday I got destroyed. It was bad!

Package from my dad:

Stephen Hannibal smacked me hard last night:

Won a contest Gurkha held on twitter for a free shirt and it arrived yesterday with a few friends:
  • Options
    image My girlfriend treated me to the box of nimish and the opus x. Got the CAO OSA at MOhegan Sun, they had a deal going and i had points to spend.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Beard hooked me up with a ten pack of Perdomo Champagne Noir epicures on Thursday, got them in today. Thanks Tim.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    image My girlfriend treated me to the box of nimish and the opus x. Got the CAO OSA at MOhegan Sun, they had a deal going and i had points to spend.
    Nice looking sticks Strong! Looks like you are getting into the game and stocking up get ready for trades brother, WTG!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    E, dunno if you have tried that La Casita Criolla, but I think you are going to be blown away by it..... by far one of my favorite sticks of all time, and far and away the sweetest and smoothest smoke I've had in quite some time... very chewy, leather, and heavy whipping cream... VERY good!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Went in a local B & M last night to see what they have new. I was looking around and spotted the A. Turrent triple play 460 I have been wanting to try. 10.99....... ouch. Turned the corner of the walk in and there sits a zip lock bag of 6 A. Turrent 460s with a red sticker on it that says 4.99 each! I pick 2 of them out of the bag and head for the checkout. I give the sticks to the nice lady to ring them up......25$. WTF? I tell her about the zip lock, she looks at me puzzled. I figure its a no go, but she said she will go look at the bag and figure it out. She comes back with the bag and explains that the entire bag is 4.99! She then asked me "is that to much?" I say "ill take them" with a ear to ear grin on my face.

6 triple plays for $5.30..... SCORE!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Went in a local B & M last night to see what they have new. I was looking around and spotted the A. Turrent triple play 460 I have been wanting to try. 10.99....... ouch. Turned the corner of the walk in and there sits a zip lock bag of 6 A. Turrent 460s with a red sticker on it that says 4.99 each! I pick 2 of them out of the bag and head for the checkout. I give the sticks to the nice lady to ring them up......25$. WTF? I tell her about the zip lock, she looks at me puzzled. I figure its a no go, but she said she will go look at the bag and figure it out. She comes back with the bag and explains that the entire bag is 4.99! She then asked me "is that to much?" I say "ill take them" with a ear to ear grin on my face.

WTG Brett!!!! KILLER DEAL BRO!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:

Dude thats ridiculous!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    A little retaliation from The Kid

• Options
    i need a wolf. i feel left out of the cool kid club.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    StrongStyle:
    i need a wolf. i feel left out of the cool kid club.
    PM to you.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:

Dude thats ridiculous!
    Okay, at first, I didn't understand the excitement. I initially read $5.30 each. But no sire, $5.30 for ALL six?!?!? That is definitely something to be excited about. Awesome deal
  • Options
    Had to figure out how to get photo's on here. Got these on 10-21-2011 from a blind trade with RCY Cigars!!!!!!!
    Photobucket

Can't wait to try these out!!!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    GreenMachine:
    Had to figure out how to get photo's on here. Got these on 10-21-2011 from a blind trade with RCY Cigars!!!!!!!
    Photobucket

Can't wait to try these out!!!!!!
    Damn son! Heck of a pick up right there. Nice play Rick.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box of Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Reserva Limitado Robusto, 2X La Flor Dominicana Air Benders test flight samplers, 5-pack Cusano 18 Paired Maduro, 5-pack Perdomo Squared Maduro.
  • Options
    My a$$ handed to me... proof in pics: image
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    This awesome cigar band collage from my mom, daughter and grand daughter

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:

I like it!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:

Mike that is freakin' sweet!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 perdomo lot 23 robusto maduros ( too lazy for pictures) lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    10 JdN DC, Promethius TRX lighter from the sprint sale.

AND a surprise bomb from danielraus of 10 J. Fuego Origen Originals! Thanks so much, brother. I love those damn things!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    90+ Irishman:

Holy wow!! Thats insane.....great work to whoever sent such an awesome package!!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:

Holy wow!! Thats insane.....great work to whoever sent such an awesome package!!
    The damage was done by Mike (michaelharvey), Joe, (joz3r), and Ken (Ken Light)... amazing brothers in all regards!!