Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:
    The Wolfman Dress Box #80:

Do you have any more pictures of them?
    Sure do. What kind of shot are you looking for?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:

Eman Im looking for a picture of one of those in my hands make it happen?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:

E, send me a shot of the Wolfman, and Isaac send me a shot of your hand... I can make it happen for you :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got in 5 Padilla Dominus and 5 Padilla Signature 1932s from the recent daily deal. I love the 1932s and have been meaning to give the Dominus a shot.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got a digital hygrometer/thermometer puck.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    quote]Eman Im looking for a picture of one of those in my hands make it happen?
    E, send me a shot of the Wolfman, and Isaac send me a shot of your hand... I can make it happen for you :P
    Brett, unanswered prayers are your friend.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JudoChinX:
    Got in 5 Padilla Dominus and 5 Padilla Signature 1932s from the recent daily deal. I love the 1932s and have been meaning to give the Dominus a shot.
    I've been wondering about those 2 as well. Lemme know what you think about em.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Damn brother, you aint going to shat straight for at least a week. Nice Hit, Rick.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I went to a B&M to support them and get some mild/medium smokes because I have very few. :)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Damn brother, you aint going to shat straight for at least a week. Nice Hit, Rick.

Glad they made it. Had a few to spare. You wanted to mooch and you said you had room. So I sent them. Enjoy, I like everyone of those too.

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got something pretty special in today. Thanks to AJGARLETT for setting this up. image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Got something pretty special in today. Thanks to AJGARLETT for setting this up. image
    Very Nice yep they sure are purtty
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    MMMMMMM
    Got a 40 count herf-a-dor and a mazo of 20 GHV2002 delivered from the sprint sale today.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got the 4 pack trunk sampler of CAO Sopranos, Obsidion Experiment Sampler, and 5 count herf-a-dor....
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well with the crazy schedule that I have had the past day or two, this arrived on my door step on Monday:

Starting with Marker's Movie Trivia winnings:
    Photobucket
    I have to say thanks to this botl, some of my favorites sent and he is good to his word when he posted me " you will enjoy these". Thanks brother!

This also was chilling on my door step too:
    Photobucket
    FTG, sent this stellar surprise. Brother you and I need to have a chat. I am greatly appreciative of what you had sent. Message to you here soon.

Last but not least some goodies from the sprint sale:
    Photobucket

So you can see why the mail man had left the goods on the door step due to the mail box just getting blown apart. Neighbors are still pissed from the last KA-BOOM. Again I want to say "thanks you" to marker and FTG for the goodies. Again apologies for the late reply but crazy RL.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Well with the crazy schedule that I have had the past day or two, this arrived on my door step on Monday:

Starting with Marker's Movie Trivia winnings:
    Photobucket
    I have to say thanks to this botl, some of my favorites sent and he is good to his word when he posted me " you will enjoy these". Thanks brother!

This also was chilling on my door step too:
    Photobucket
    FTG, sent this stellar surprise. Brother you and I need to have a chat. I am greatly appreciative of what you had sent. Message to you here soon.

Last but not least some goodies from the sprint sale:
    Photobucket

So you can see why the mail man had left the goods on the door step due to the mail box just getting blown apart. Neighbors are still pissed from the last KA-BOOM. Again I want to say "thanks you" to marker and FTG for the goodies. Again apologies for the late reply but crazy RL.

Nice all around day for you, loving the Tat's...

Just wondering on those...how long should one wait before sparking one up? Thoughts folks? (coming from the tat noob, lol)
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    RampMonkey:
    Just wondering on those...how long should one wait before sparking one up? Thoughts folks? (coming from the tat noob, lol)
    They are good young, so give them a few days to recover from travel, but they also are great with a year or three on them, so stash a couple away in a dark corner of the humidor and forget about them for as long as you can.
    tats?? what tats?? LOL. I'll that Doc, and thanks for the tip!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got my end of a PIF pass from Shaun.Harrison87:

lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:

Isaac I can totally do that! Just cut off whatever hand you want photographed with The Wolfman and I'll shoot it and then send your hand back to you..........lol
    Got these a few days ago thanks to Zeebs finding someone who had them :)

Tatuaje Boris:
    image Illusion hl Maduro:
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great pictures man!!! Enjoy the smokes!
    zeebra:
    Great pictures man!!! Enjoy the smokes!
    Thanks brother! I am so excited about them
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my 5 LP undercrowns and a few singles to try, a san cristobal elegancia , partagas spanish rosado, avo 85th and a tatuaje la casita criolla imageimage
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    got one or two nice cigars from Greg....

Photobucket
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got my end of a trade with Trouble T Roy...

We agreed on the following 5 sticks: Tat Drac, My Father, My Father Le Bijou, CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro and Viaje Plantino Reserva

2011-10-19_11-57-45_54

But Mr. Snow wasn't done there... he decided to "throw in" a 5 Vegas AAA, EP Carrillo, Original release Runiation, Room 101 and La Aroma de Cuba

2011-10-19_11-58-54_947

and... I am no longer a one man wolfpack

2011-10-19_12-00-05_663