Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got my box of Partagas Cifeuntes, mazo of GH 3SLS, and a 10 pack of JdN DC. Also got a z plus zippo insert off ebay in today. The thing works VERY well, surprisingly.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I got some ammo to send out. ROFL this is going to be fun...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    I got my box of Partagas Cifeuntes, mazo of GH 3SLS, and a 10 pack of JdN DC. Also got a z plus zippo insert off ebay in today. The thing works VERY well, surprisingly.
    What great sticks Partagas Cifeuntes and JdN DC. What size in Partagas did you get?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    BigT06:
    What great sticks Partagas Cifeuntes and JdN DC. What size in Partagas did you get?
    Enero (6x54)... I've only had the robusto before this purchase, but the price got so low I couldn't pass these up!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I got some ammo to send out. ROFL this is going to be fun...

Some ammo, really Isaac. Feel for you and your targets and I better not be one.

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I had Tim get me 20-CAO Italia Ciaos!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    3 dozen Callaway HX Hot Plus balls... that should get me through 18 holes...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    You fare better than my last Golfing "adventure" we had to go back for a few dozen more before we were through the front 9 >.>
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    robbyras:
    You fare better than my last Golfing "adventure" we had to go back for a few dozen more before we were through the front 9 >.>
    Holy Shnikes!!! I lost 4 last time I played, 1 in the water so there was no saving it... the others were in the rough, but they had Beware of Rattlesnakes and Beware of Tarantulas signs everywhere... so I figured EFF a $2 ball...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Hayblet:
    robbyras:
    Holy Shnikes!!! I lost 4 last time I played, 1 in the water so there was no saving it... the others were in the rough, but they had Beware of Rattlesnakes and Beware of Tarantulas signs everywhere... so I figured EFF a $2 ball...
    well I have terrible eyesight to begin with so I ended up taking a lot of drops, others became new pool toys or were faults on some tennis courts.. we got super cheap golf balls fortunately, didn't help my clubs had recently survived a fire and needed new grips, still was fun times
  • Options
    Well I won Greg's movie trivia contest, amid some self imposed controversy... so I got the winnings today... holy hell and run for cover! He completely destroyed me!

TWO Anejo's (looks like a 46 and 48), AJ Fresh Rolled, RP Decade, Sencillo, Tat Fausto, CAO Brazilia and GH V2002... it's like he got all my favorites, stuff I have in my want list and stuff I want but haven't even added it to my list yet... un freakin real! This guys is insane...

2011-10-14_17-54-33_988
  • Options
    bandyt09 knew I was lookin for some boxes to assist in organizing my cooler and he came through in FINE fashion... 7 boxes to help me organize! Watch your back bro!

2011-10-14_18-09-04_43
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Got some good stuff today, apologies in advance for the sideways pics...photobucket is a pain in the a$$:

imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    CAO- OSA sol , Quorum Shade, Arturo Fuente Special selction, Gran Reserves ,, Diamond Back Dulce Humo, Perdomo Habano , Macanudo- Court, Perdomo Atriarch , And just smoked a Drew Estate- Java with Mint
  • Options
    4 LP no.9, 2 T52 belicosos, and a Dirty Rat!! Thanks bandyt09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd is the MAN and a massively heavy hitter! Nice hit Todd heck of a package!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Wolfman Regular Box:
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Got some good stuff today, apologies in advance for the sideways pics...photobucket is a pain in the a$$:

imageimageimageimageimage
    ,,,Very Nice!!1
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Wolfman Regular Box:
    Couple things Im noticing between the dress box and the regular is
    no seal to break on the dress box,
    dress box sticks come wrapped in paper and no cello on sticks. I got no 278 out of 666 , Please let me know if you notice the same on your dress box..BTW Congrats Man,, glad you got em
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this from a trade with BigT06; I was only expecting what was in the 1st pic, the 2nd was a total surprise:

These were courtesy of a random dbeckom bomb:

These were courtesy of me hotting a good deal:

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    dress box sticks come wrapped in paper and no cello on sticks. I got no 278 out of 666 , Please let me know if you notice the same on your dress box..BTW Congrats Man,, glad you got em
    I will let you know. The dress box got delivered right as I was about to walk out of the door so I didn't get to do anything but open the usps box but it wasn't wrapped in paper. They threw in a tshirt from their b&m although it's not gonna fit lol The box is cello wrapped but like I said I haven't been in it or had a chance to see the number yet. I'll let you know brother. Congrats to you as well. I'm so excited to photograph the dress box
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I received a nice hit from RampMonkey. Aaron sent me some great sticks for the movie trivia. As most of you know, this guy is a great BOTL. I will be looking forward to our first trade. If you haven't already done so, put Aaron at the top of your A list. Thanks for the sticks, bro. image
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Today I received a nice hit from RampMonkey. Aaron sent me some great sticks for the movie trivia. As most of you know, this guy is a great BOTL. I will be looking forward to our first trade. If you haven't already done so, put Aaron at the top of your A list. Thanks for the sticks, bro. image
    Some nice winning there Greg, I enjoy the Perdomo habano
  • Options
    So is anyone else thinking what's that Rocky Patel doing in there?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Met bip (Morgan) for a Brickhouse event. Bought a box of Brickhouse coronas and got 8 torpedos. A guy gave me a Spirit of Cuba and a Carlos Torano Noventa 90. I also bought 2 Alec Bradley Black Market, and the owner of the B&M gave me a Gran Habano Corojo #5
  • Options
    got my end of a trade with michaelharvey... he relatively new to the boards, and he has the same issue with numbers... I was expecting 5 sticks and he sent TEN!!!

2011-10-16_08-29-28_848
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Met bip (Morgan) for a Brickhouse event. Bought a box of Brickhouse coronas and got 8 torpedos. A guy gave me a Spirit of Cuba and a Carlos Torano Noventa 90. I also bought 2 Alec Bradley Black Market, and the owner of the B&M gave me a Gran Habano Corojo #5
    I picked up a ten pack of those Noventa's bout a 15 months go,, Good stick, some have had some burn issues. The stick hasnt improved much wih age actually I think I preferred them while they were young
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got back from the kroger and saw a couple in their humi i thought i would try, upman 1844 and a onyx reserve , put them in sideways so the kid could see,lol image
  • Options
    jj20030:
    got back from the kroger and saw a couple in their humi i thought i would try, upman 1844 and a onyx reserve , put them in sideways so the kid could see,lol image
    It took me a sec but I got it,,lmao, your killing me!!! IMO the Onyx is a very "good" maduro, Havent ever tried that Upmann, looks interesting... If anyone knows JJ's Birthday please PM me....
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Kid:

That's correct. The dress boxes have no tax seal, the sticks are bundled in paper inside the box, and they are not packaged in cellophane. This is normal, and the way things are supposed to be (last year and this year at least)