Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:
    got one or two nice cigars from Greg....

Photobucket
    This is what BigT was singing last night --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qBdgqwYJY
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Well he warned me it was coming, but really didn't realize the devistation this was going to cause for my neighborhood. Wow...I'm still in awwww....but thanks to 90+Irishman I've got a lot of explaining to do..thanks man...hell of a BOTL....

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    No he didn't....
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    imageimage
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    pbchevo:
    imageimage
    Nice purchase! Haven't had one of those in a while... might have to pick some up!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars.......................pictures to follow when the kids go to bed.......May be worth staying up for........
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Cigars.......................pictures to follow when the kids go to bed.......May be worth staying up for........
    Todd herf at your house tonight!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    robbyras:
    pbchevo:
    imageimage
    Nice purchase! Haven't had one of those in a while... might have to pick some up!
    yea i had one and i liked it alot and when it was on sale i just had to jump on it. if you want to trade some Rob just pm me
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Oh snap, I'll be there in an hour.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Oh snap, I'll be there in an hour.
    Where the hell are you guys? It's been at least an hour........
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ridiculous bomb/trade from Michaelharvey.... pics in Good Traders thread and Post Cigar Pics thread... he's a monster.... a mmmm-ons-tttt-errrr
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My order of Diesel Unlimited were delivered tonight. They are resting in my humidor for several days.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Wtf I was waiting for you to say that the ladies are sleeping!!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Pictures as promised.............

Starting with a 5 pack of E.P. Carrillo Maduro Regalias Real

5 pack of Illusione ~hl~ Holy Lancero Candela

Mazo of AJ Freah Rolled Corona

Bolivar Inmensas box dated FEB '08 from an Island South of Miami

Box of San Cristobal de Habana Oficios. My second box as the first one will never make it far

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    bandyt09:

Box of San Cristobal de Habana Oficios. My second box as the first one will never make it far

That's a beautiful bunch of cigars my friend! I might have drooled a bit!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:

That's okay, I drooled alot of bit unboxing them. Well, I hope that was drool........
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:

That's okay, I drooled alot of bit unboxing them. Well, I hope that was drool........
    I have one of those Illusion Candella's on deck for a review. The thought of a Candella wrapper on a full bodied cigar really interests me. It's been resting for a lil over a month now, so I'll get the review done soon.

As for the rest of your haul, I'll just have to dream and drool :)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    bandyt09:

Daayyyuuuummmmm Todd very nice!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Zeebs and I worked out a trade. Here’s his end of our “2” stick trade lol:

Troy and I worked out a 5 stick trade. He hit me with 5 awesome sticks: image
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received my 5 pack of:

Padllia Black Bear
    Padilla Single Batch 17RC
    Padilla 1948 Edicion Limitada

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I got a 5 pack of turds from MTucelli courtesy of RCY. Can't wait to fire one of these up Saturday!!! I'm amassing a nice thank you package to you both.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    I got a 5 pack of turds from MTucelli courtesy of RCY. Can't wait to fire one of these up Saturday!!! I'm amassing a nice thank you package to you both.

That's what happens when you imitate other BOTL's, lol. Trouble makers get it too. Sent me on a wild goose chase. Just to find out it was you.

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Hey you don't kill the messenger....BTW the brown label are reeeaaaal smooooooth. Don't forget the picture too
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got a nice Ccom Order and a few things from my local spot

5er of Undercrown:
    2011-10-20_11-58-46_358

5er of La Aurora Preferidos Maduro #2 from the DD (the relics are headed to another destination)
    2011-10-20_12-00-00_601

and grabbed a few Epernay '09 Le Ferme and a AB American Classic from my local spot... now if I just had time to smoke them!
    2011-10-20_12-01-31_557
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    MTuccelli:
    james40:
    Hey you don't kill the messenger....BTW the brown label are reeeaaaal smooooooth. Don't forget the picture too
    Oh don't worry, I won't kill you, just thanking you is all.
  • Options
    Photobucket Just picked these up today.... Ive only smoked the Man o War before.. I liked it a lot.. Thought i would try a variety.... There is 2 rocky patel conneticuts but it got cut off... Any suggestions on what i should smoke this weekend?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man. DD, Robby, and ENFIDL's pictures have me drooling over the keyboard right now.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    New Alec Bradley Tempus

You can see the high quality pics here. https://secure.flickr.com/photos/60961625@N03/

DSC_0389 DSC_0385 DSC_0384 DSC_0386 DSC_0387 DSC_0396 DSC_0395 DSC_0394 DSC_0393 DSC_0392 DSC_0410 DSC_0409 DSC_0407 DSC_0406 DSC_0405 DSC_0402 DSC_0403