Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    New Alec Bradley Tempus

You can see the high quality pics here. https://secure.flickr.com/photos/60961625@N03/

DSC_0389 DSC_0385 DSC_0384 DSC_0386 DSC_0387 DSC_0396 DSC_0395 DSC_0394 DSC_0393 DSC_0392 DSC_0410 DSC_0409 DSC_0407 DSC_0406 DSC_0405 DSC_0402 DSC_0403
    Those look very nice!!!
  • Options
    AMZ1301, sent me lots of tasty treats just in time for Halloween.....Much Appreciated AMZ!! An incredible selection of sticks for me to try.Thank You!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got 3 CAO Colombia
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    AMZ1301, sent me lots of tasty treats just in time for Halloween.....Much Appreciated AMZ!! An incredible selection of sticks for me to try.Thank You!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    dang you hit a gold mine,lol
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 MOW PA's
    5 San Lotano Connecticut
    5 San Lotano Ovals

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    I got a 5 pack of turds from MTucelli courtesy of RCY. Can't wait to fire one of these up Saturday!!! I'm amassing a nice thank you package to you both.

That's what happens when you imitate other BOTL's, lol. Trouble makers get it too. Sent me on a wild goose chase. Just to find out it was you.

I don't buy that Goose chase line for one minute. You had no idea and would not have known otherwise. But I will enjoy my turds. Thank you, may I have another?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Been on a bit of a Tat kick these past few days... Got a few singles from a great BOTL. 2 Federal Rosado 109s, and 3 Faces with a Firecracker on top.

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    just replenished my supply of boris
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    A box of WOAMs
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    michaelharvey:
    A box of WOAMs
    WOAMs?? Can't say I'm familiar with that acronym..?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Work of art maduro's
  • Options
    dammit... now I feel like an idiot... sooo should have know that. FAIL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dont..sooo many acronyms,,i didnt know it either till a couple months ago
  • Options
    lol fair enough, thanks brother ;)
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Doing a trade with our fellow brother ThinBluLine06. Hit me with a Gurkha Crest that he didnt like and 4 other sticks. Great to do business with you bro. Your package will be out soon. And also received my PE's a couple of days. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WOW. Jealousy running through me right now. lol
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    BigT06:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WOW. Jealousy running through me right now. lol
    This was a preemptive strike for HTF sticks he's hookin me up with. Gotta keep the big guy on his toes, lol.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I got the message that my counterpart manager (My Ying to his Yang) is deeply disturbed and that he missed a few days of work after a suicide attempt and is consistently showing up late to work and acting weird...

That's fun to work with!!!!! /sarcasm
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I just received my MOW Box-Pressed Sampler and my Colibri Reload lighter that I snagged on the Sprint Sale for under $17. It looks like a great lighter and I'm really looking forward to trying out all the MOW's.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Dan (dowjr1) and I set up a blindish 5 stick trade... I know knew about the PDR Capa Oscuro, the rest was mystery...

so here are the "five" sticks he sent me

2011-10-21_12-19-19_286

Tat 109, Oliva V Lancero, an unbanded beast that I am awaiting word on, Patel Bros, CAO Brazilia and Padilla 1932... but that's not all...

2011-10-21_12-19-54_110

CAO LX2, PDR Capa Oscuro, Comacho Corojo and AB Prensado...

totally crushed me bro... your half is going out on monday... beware!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    The Green Lantern 3D BD, V Season 2 BD, Pirates 4 BD and 3 TAT Wolfmans.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I put in an order with Kelly on the 19th and today when I returned home from work there it was:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I picked up a CAO OSA Sol from a B&M/Beer store on my way home while I was buying some Sam Summer.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice Daniel. You can never go wrong when you get anything Diesel. Are those pics from instagram? They look great
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Yup, my digital camera is god knows where so the iphone is all I use for pictures, I'm still rocking a 3gs too, my wifes 4 takes way better pictures, I'm due for an upgrade though so I might just have a 4s soon.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I thought I recognized the editing lol my fiance got her 4 last year and she uses it and then I just got a 4 and have been using it. Instagram is the best app I have so far
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got hit from the joker with 5 padrons and picked me up a padron 80 years natural from my b&m to smoke on my birthday tomorrow imageimageimage
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    5er of Undercrown Robos
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    1 box of 2011 Olivia V-Maduro Toros. My B&M stocked them today, 4 boxes worth.