Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    NICE variety of sticks!!!!!!! I've only smoked one of those but after looking them up they look very tasty!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    Whats the shaggy?
    Look like Johnny O Lanceros to me.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    My Johnny o's are darker but I see a resemblance
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Yep that's what they are.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I placed an order for a mazo of AJ Fernandez fresh rolled. They should be here on Thursday. Looking forward to trying these.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duke2:
    I placed an order for a mazo of AJ Fernandez fresh rolled. They should be here on Thursday. Looking forward to trying these.
    They are killer, and ROTT a very BIG stick with a heck of a kick! One of my fav's for sure!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Yep that's what they are.
    And they are frickin' great. I can't wait to see what age does for them.
  • Options
    Trade from bandyt09 image Then some sticks I just purchased from a member here. imageimage
  • Options
    Well I am slowly starting to fill my humidor up. Its finally at the halfway mark. Not doing to bad, bought a 150ct humi about 2 months ago. I am getting there, but I am loving the great selection I am building. Havnt smoke the same type of cigar in over a month.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WOW DD!!!!!!Your on a roll!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    DD can I be your noob sponsor? HA!!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

nice, kinda sad the only one I had was plugged and hard to get flavors from, didn't stop me from smoking it though
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got a nice surprise from Rick yesterday consisting of Cu-Avana Intenso, El Triunfador, The Dog Walker, Armada, Obsidian and a Doppelbok
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Found a couple!
    Insane trade with rick he killed me.

Missed this some how. Happy they made it, was starting to get worried. Enjoy Wes...

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Got a nice surprise from Rick yesterday consisting of Cu-Avana Intenso, El Triunfador, The Dog Walker, Armada, Obsidian and a Doppelbok

Just wanted to send you a few new ones to try. Couldn't send them alone though. Enjoy Mike and stop giving out my addy....

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

Just wanted to send you a few new ones to try. Couldn't send them alone though. Enjoy Mike and stop giving out my addy....

I will enjoy them brother and whoever is giving out Ricks address and then telling him it is me STOP now to save yourself
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    My Johnny o's are darker but I see a resemblance
    I've gotten a variety of wrapper shades from John, I would imagine it depends on where he gets the cigars, these are rolled by Santos.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got package from wayne today. it had 3 Tatuaje Havana VI, 4 Griffins, a mow ruination and a 5 Vegas gold maduro, all which i havent tried but the 5 vegas.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got in a box of Padilla Habano's (yes, I went for the email deal), 5 Padilla Artemis, and 5 LHC Core.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Hayblet:
    Diamondog:

nice, kinda sad the only one I had was plugged and hard to get flavors from, didn't stop me from smoking it though
    I had a Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 LE and it was fantastic. Sadly there was not a place I could find more of them. Enjoy them DD.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    Got in a box of Padilla Habano's (yes, I went for the email deal), 5 Padilla Artemis, and 5 LHC Core.
    Jason, those Habano's are realllllly really good. Been eyeing the Artemis and reallllly eyeing the LHC Core, but once again gotta find that job before money goes flying out of the pocket lol. Good new though, got 2 job interviews lined up for next week!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    Jason, those Habano's are realllllly really good. Been eyeing the Artemis and reallllly eyeing the LHC Core, but once again gotta find that job before money goes flying out of the pocket lol. Good new though, got 2 job interviews lined up for next week!
    Glad to hear it! I took a risk and bought a box of smokes I'd never tried (the Habano's), but I have faith in Padilla.

Also, best of luck with those job interviews friend. Buy me something nice once you're rich again. ;)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    Glad to hear it! I took a risk and bought a box of smokes I'd never tried (the Habano's), but I have faith in Padilla.

Also, best of luck with those job interviews friend. Buy me something nice once you're rich again. ;)
    +1...good luck with the job interviews....be sure to let us know how things turn out...
  • Options
    Thanks brothers! And yeah Padilla makes a killer stick 9/10 times (can't be perfect always right?) and that Habano wrapper is really tasty. Jason, trust me bro I'll have something in the works when the money finally = (+) lol. CvilleE, thanks for the warm wishes my friend, means a lot guys!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    well so far an empty wallet w/the goodies that the sprint sale is posting..sigh. Congrats on 500 there 90+!

but the day is not over. have to see what the mail man might bring...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Had a trade going with 90+Irishman and I received my end today. We split a box of AJ's Fresh Rolled and he threw in a couple of Gurkha Sherpa ot 458. I haven't tried these so thanks Brett, if I like the first one I have another to hold onto until I can get some. All in all, a good trade with Brett. Look forward to doing it again sometime in the future.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday got a 10pack of Nestor Miranda 1989 Oscuro and a Xikar NXT Lighter - Black
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    RampMonkey:
    well so far an empty wallet w/the goodies that the sprint sale is posting..sigh. Congrats on 500 there 90+!

but the day is not over. have to see what the mail man might bring...

Same here, wallet is safe for now, but some packages should be arriving this week
  • Options
    Just got a custom AJ Fernandez sampler from The Beard that had in it:

3 MoW - Robusto
    3 MoW Ruination - Robusto No. 1
    3 Diesel - Shorty Ltd Edition
    3 Diesel Unlimited - Belicoso
    1 surprise cigar which I don't think I can post, but it was from AJ

I am very excited on trying these for the first time. Also can someone PM me how to link a picture I would have rather showed the pic.