Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    jar is empty. had to hide em from myself.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Trade with 415:
  • Options
    Just got in quite a few cigars for the new humidor: 10 San Lotano Ovals, 10 San Lotano Habanos, 10 MOW Originals, 5 MOW Ruinations, 10 Cusano 59 Rare Cameroons, 10 Gran Habano Vintage 2002s, 3 MOW Armadas, and 10 Oliva Serie Gs
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Trade with 415:
    just curious what happened to the one 4th to the rght....it looks like it was stabbed to death....
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    MonteWhite:
    Just got in quite a few cigars for the new humidor: 10 San Lotano Ovals, 10 San Lotano Habanos, 10 MOW Originals, 5 MOW Ruinations, 10 Cusano 59 Rare Cameroons, 10 Gran Habano Vintage 2002s, 3 MOW Armadas, and 10 Oliva Serie Gs
    Good lord!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    JSaint:
    Photobucket
    that looks like a fun day... I really want to try those fresh rolled
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got a nice care package from brandyt09 today:
    Photobucket

Thanks again Todd, mighty kind of ya to hit me with some goodies that I have yet to try. Your a most generous brother and this will not go unforgotten.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    is that an oldschool miami band? never seen that before.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Got a nice care package from brandyt09 today:
    Photobucket

Thanks again Todd, mighty kind of ya to hit me with some goodies that I have yet to try. Your a most generous brother and this will not go unforgotten.
    Talk about double vision. Im still seeing things in two's as I got hit with the same sticks Rampmonkey!!!,I feel like he unloaded a double barrell right into our butts..Theres no Stopping The BANDYT09!!!. Thank you Todd !!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    lcpleel:
    is that an oldschool miami band? never seen that before.
    Yeah, I believe so. I have a couple like that somewhere but the rest have the new double band.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudy and Aaron, I saw that you guys recently did a box split of the Miami and thought you guys might want something that you could look forward to if you let them sit for a while. I had my first Miami the other week from a box I have that has been sitting maybe 2 1/2 years and it turned out that they age wonderfully. Just thought I would share.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Rudy and Aaron, I saw that you guys recently did a box split of the Miami and thought you guys might want something that you could look forward to if you let them sit for a while. I had my first Miami the other week from a box I have that has been sitting maybe 2 1/2 years and it turned out that they age wonderfully. Just thought I would share.
    Extremely thoughtful and gracious of you!!! Thanks Man!!!!
  • Options
    howtobass:
    MonteWhite:
    Good lord!
    Yeah, it's the largest order I've put in so far. The new humidor is looking mighty good with all these delicious cigars :)
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    Trade with 415:
    just curious what happened to the one 4th to the rght....it looks like it was stabbed to death....
    lol the viaje tnt is the 4th from the right.

hard to tell from this pic but the cap on the tnt is made to look like a fuse on a stick of tnt. in the pic it is laying on the cigar
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 La Perla Habana Classic 10 La Perla Habana Classic Maduro and 10 Cu-Avano Intenso
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    wwestern:
    Those look very interesting!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    wwestern:
    Those look very interesting!
    I agree DD...very interesting!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm un-banded Culebra's...... very very kewl!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Good mail day for The RobbyRas!

got some stuff from RYC... Blindish trade... I wanted to try the El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro so he sent me this:

2011-10-07_12-45-16_875

Also got some stuff that 90+ Irishman picked up for me... Thanks again Brett!

2011-10-07_12-42-58_929

2011-10-07_12-42-45_393

2011-10-07_12-42-51_730
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the one NOT in the coffin is the Super Belicoso Maduro, and the Coffin is the BBMF 2010 Release :)imageimageimageimage Truly "****" worthy IMO
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A box of My Father Commemorative 911Cigars by Jamie Garcia Blend 343 10th Anniversary (only 343 20ct boxes made).

In tribute to the fallen heroes of 9/11 and in the spirit of rememberance, honor and hope My Father Cigar Company and Casa De Montecristo join to commemorate the 10th Anniversay of the 343 fllen Firefighters of 9/11. Presenting our special limited production blend of My Father Cigars with 9 Ecuadorian Habano Rosado (binder on this is a 1996 Corojo) and 11 Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro in each box. Each cigars is a 5 1/2" X 54 Toro.

Onto the pictures........

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Todd!! Your pictures are better then the ones they posted!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    A box of My Father Commemorative 911Cigars by Jamie Garcia Blend 343 10th Anniversary (only 343 20ct boxes made).

In tribute to the fallen heroes of 9/11 and in the spirit of rememberance, honor and hope My Father Cigar Company and Casa De Montecristo join to commemorate the 10th Anniversay of the 343 fllen Firefighters of 9/11. Presenting our special limited production blend of My Father Cigars with 9 Ecuadorian Habano Rosado (binder on this is a 1996 Corojo) and 11 Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro in each box. Each cigars is a 5 1/2" X 54 Toro.

Nice!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:

That's awesome Todd!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    bandyt09:

Wow that is fantastic, what a great tribute. Those sticks look fantastic.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Wow those 343 sticks look fantastic and the idea behind them is wonderful!!

got a few things in over the last couple days

A Camacho 2011 Limited Edition from a B&M near me and a CAO Italia...image
    My end of a trade with Russ55...he's the man! image
    And 3 OpusX Super-Beli Maddy's image
  • Options
    Cohiba Double Corona LE 2003

Hamlet custom roll torpedos, these things are monsters compared to the robusto extra's

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    10 San Lotano Habanos and 10 Puro Authenticos