Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    *Bows Down* Absolutely gorgeous Saint! Hell of a picture, and beautiful picks man, much respect!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Got my kiss up contest winnings from Mike and my PIF from FTG. Thank you both.

For some reason Snapfish hates me but here is the link.
    http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4513885028/a=6314436028_6314436028/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Mailman brought me 10-Cu-avana Intenso Gordo. I love these little short Intenso's
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    October COTM package showed up today. Nice mix, only one I've had before, and no damn Ghurks.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

AND INCASE YOU CANT READ THE FINE PRINT

Mike did great with this pick. I havent tried 5 of them. Rick... heads up. forwarding 2 packages...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:

Mike did great with this pick. I havent tried 5 of them. Rick... heads up. forwarding 2 packages...
    Very nice hit, Mike. I am going to make you an honorary member of my Posse.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my order from the sprint sale. 5 Vegas Miami and 5 Vegas triple-A.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:

This was his idea. Don't be mad at me. You said not to give them your addy. So, I didn't. You didn't say I couldn't ship it for them, lol. That's a sweet deal, happy they made it there. Didn't want Mike to do a drive by on me because of the time it took to get there, lol. ...

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:

you really can't be mad at Rick... me and Mike both tried to talk your addy out of him, and he wouldn't give it up.

but, since he did forward the packages for us... and it would be awesome to watch the 2 of you shoot it out... go ahead and get him! LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Pacman84:
    Got my order from the sprint sale. 5 Vegas Miami and 5 Vegas triple-A.
    I almost picked one of these up myself... haven't had a Miami in SOOOOOO long!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    JSaint:
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    *Bows Down* Absolutely gorgeous Saint! Hell of a picture, and beautiful picks man, much respect!
    Thanks good sir. And also thanks for the PM will be checking them out and getting back to ya.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    PIF From Marker. image
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday got my COTMC package.
  • Options
    Just got my order. Gonna get my Rocky Patel on :)image
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Diamondog:

Come on DD. WTF??? LoL
  • Options
    Diamondog:

Doesn't this go against the 8th amendment with the whole cruel and unusual punishment thing?!?!?! I mean COME ON!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

DD, would you consider adopting a son...one that's a year older than you?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    DD, would you consider adopting a son...one that's a year older than you?
    My son and daughter are all I can handle...
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    DD how long do you plan to let those age?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something to take a nap for a long time:

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    New Colibri lighter and a 5r of La Riqueza #3.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Wtf you too? damn....
  • Options
    *Bowing Down* That is magical... speechless
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:

Wtf you too? damn....
    My friend, that looks sweet!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Is it "Make your Fellow BORK **** A Brick Day"....???? Did I miss the friggin' memo??
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I received two packages today from my brothers. Brother Mike sent me a combo consisting of a noob trade and movie contest winnings. He hit me with 14 awesome sticks that I can't wait to try. I've had a couple of dealings with Mike now and he is a tremendous BOTL. image The second package I received today came from a brother that is making his mark on these forums. This BORK is averaging 20.23 posts per day, every day, since he joined. He is the "master of disaster, the demon of demolition, the king of carnage," none other, than our very own, Irishman. He hit me with a 5 stick trade of great cigars. If you haven't already, put both of these brothers at the top of your A List. image Thanks for the sticks, my brothers.
  • Options
    Hahaha thanks Greg, glad it got to you safe! Those Fresh Rolled's are a powerhouse, and like I said, heard you were a Davidoff fan... :) FYI those are NOT the dreaded Sherpa's... its a way different stick with the Sherpa Cafe. Smoothest Connecticut I've had, if your looking for mild and realllly smooth light up one of those bad boys, they wont disappoint. -- Brett
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    DD how long do you plan to let those age?
    Oh those will get buried deep and come out to play in a few years...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Good to see they made it safely, looking forward to trading with you in the future. BTW the Irishman is right those Sherpa Cafe are a nice mild smoke, great morning smoke with a cup of coffee and the morning paper