Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Winnings from Lakota's trivia, and an OpusX from ASGARLETT!!

Photobucket

also got another 10 pack of Armada coronas. Thanks, Tim.
    DO you ever listen to Manford Mann?
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 35th San Lotano Habano Toro and my 22nd MOW PA. Today is a good day......cool out!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just got my end of a trade today with dbeckom. Dwayne sent me a couple sticks I've been wanting to try along with some very fine unexpected sticks. See "Good Traders and Stand Up Folks" for pics.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    15 Padilla Single Batch, 20 Blue Label, 20 Gran Habano Vintage 2002, 5 Gran Habano Aztec, 2 Man O' War Armada Corona. It was a big order from The Beard.

• Options
    image My order from the Cigar Sprint Sale came today. Not bad, got it in 2 days after the sale.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the morados
  • Options
    If you want a couple shoot me a pm. I will trade you a few for something different.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Got my Movie winnings from Greg. This Botl sends me a crazy package containing an OSA, RP OWR, CAMACHO (dont know wich one, But looks great!), MOW PA Ltd. Ed. Perfecto, and an ESG. What a great winning.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Got my box of 5 vegas miami petite coronas off the sprint sale.... now to tuck them away for a nice nap.
  • Options
    dopeyferree:
    If you want a couple shoot me a pm. I will trade you a few for something different.
    thanks but have almost 2 boxes ,lol
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Probably more excited about getting these than any cigar in a long time. Christmas came early! LoL

• Options
    t_evan50:
    Probably more excited about getting these than any cigar in a long time. Christmas came early! LoL

damm, thats nice!
  • Options
    the reflection " im not shooting the bird " just my cell phone cam, lol image
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Happy to see that the USPS paid my doorstep a visit today. Last weeks sprint deals:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    t_evan50:

They look like they are 15 inches long!
  • Options
    got my box of d7s from the ssale. man i forgot how big these are. still it makes the humi look full.
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    got my box of d7s from the ssale. man i forgot how big these are. Still it makes the humi look full.
    Love that D7 but your right...looking in and its like DAMN...were did all the space go?? Grats on the new sticks brother!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday I got my box of Partagas Cifuentes Febrero from cigarsprintsale.com
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I keep seeing those John, I have to know if its worth pulling the trigger for a box. LOL.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    got in my Ruination robusto #2s from sprint sale.

these 6x60s weigh a ton!!
  • Options

RampMonkey:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I keep seeing those John, I have to know if its worth pulling the trigger for a box. LOL.

I got a box of Partagas Deciembre's from Sprint Sale today.  One of my favorite sticks...definitely box worthy.

Also got a box of Morrow Castle Toro's and a 10 pack of Ave Maria's.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    oh... I also got a Coleman xtreme 120qt cooler!! It's all coming together now, baby!
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I have had the Dec.. they are good, was thinking bout trying the smaller feb, I woulda sent you a dec ramp had i known
  • Options
    BigT06:
    oh... I also got a Coleman xtreme 120qt cooler!! It's all coming together now, baby!
    Very Nice Big T... would like to see pics, of that, and uh.... oh never mind...lol
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    RampMonkey:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I have had the Dec.. they are good, was thinking bout trying the smaller feb, I woulda sent you a dec ramp had i known
    I haven't ever tried one, they just look so damn good and Partagas makes a quality stick.
    I hope to try 1 this weekend.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    stopped by a new B&M in my area picked up a few things I haven't tried before...

LGC RF, Casa Fernandez Arsenio and Murcielago

2011-09-29_13-12-18_707

also picked up a few Tats... I'm not a big Tat guy so these are all new to me... Fausto, Capa Especial, Reserva and La Casita Criolla

2011-09-29_13-13-07_452

nice place that you can actually smoke in... i'll be going back for sure
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    robbyras:
    stopped by a new B&M in my area picked up a few things I haven't tried before...

2011-09-29_13-12-18_707

also picked up a few Tats... I'm not a big Tat guy so these are all new to me... Fausto, Capa Especial, Reserva and La Casita Criolla

2011-09-29_13-13-07_452

Nice score. I'm a huge fan of the Murcielago and all of those Tats are pretty good, tho IMO the Fausto needs some rest before they'll reach their full potential. Again imo.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    robbyras:

2011-09-29_13-12-18_707

2011-09-29_13-13-07_452

Nice score. I'm a huge fan of the Murcielago and all of those Tats are pretty good, tho IMO the Fausto needs some rest before they'll reach their full potential. Again imo.
    Nice Pick up!!!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender shave soap, Proraso shave soap . . . and confirmation that my order of one of the last boxes of MOW Armada's just shipped out :D
  • Options
    I should call this part 1: See trades, passes, and BOMBS.

Received my part of a box split with "The Kid" today and they look goooood!

Photobucket

But just as I opening the bag I heard a click....

Photobucket

The wife is gunna be pissed or happy that the kitchen just got remodeled by "The Kid" LOL. I want to say "thank you" for allowing me to do business w/ya and much appreciated for the extra sticks that was provided.