Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    nice. Those black markets are good smokes. really mild tho.
    I saw your post on it and got excited all over again. Hopefully I can find some time this week to get it in.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    dennisking:
    LFD Factory Press, Macanudo Vintage 97 Maduro, and VSG corona. I'm excited for a Macanudo for the first time in my life.
    LFD FP1?2?3? Those things are GREAT!
    factory press 3. I have never had a bad Litto product, ever.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received the 20 Torano Silver Exodus I picked up through CigarSprintSale.com
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got an authentic Jack Ham jersey.

A buddy of mine was given two Five Star cigars, and he doesn't smoke so he gave them to me.

Also, I got my end of a trade with our very own King of the "Things I Hate Thread" stephen_hannibal. Simply put, he leveled my entire house and half the block. Pics to follow...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    AJ Corona Sampler...from the sprint
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Ambos Mundos and EP Carillo from the daily deal the other day.

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    AJ Corona Sampler...from the sprint
    I was trying to get one of those. Very interested.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    OHHHH RampMonkey, Looky at what I got today, I'll be getting your pkg out soon
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Some more sticks I picked up
    Photobucketbr>Photobucket
    Photobucket

And a few from my local B&M
    Photobucket
    BIG T's Bomb..Thank You!!
    Photobucket
    Big T
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    LHC Cores, half of these delicious babies are going to Cholmes in the next few days.

Unopened
    Core1

Core2
    Finally open, ready for a good nap
    Core3
    Sorry for the blurriness on the last one.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Mike (y2pascoe) sent this a$$ kickin' package of cigars for the movie trivia contest. If you don't know Mike you need to put him at the top of your A list. This guy is a true BORK in every sense of the word. Thanks Mike, and I can't wait to return the favor. image
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    10 MoW Robustos from cigarsprint.......very good deal
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Hey Kid, if you PM your addy to me, I'll show you just how special they can get.
  • Options
    I dont know why my photos do this, I crop them in Photobucket and replace the original, It saves the new pic , and it will show the new pic here but at times it will go back to the original pic, when theres no original copy of the pic???
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Those are looking good my brother, looking good! And I have to say, DAMN, that's a nice haul! I bet the mail man will be out on OJI. LOL! Thanks again kid.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Was able to convice my wife that I had to have the past Weekend Blitz deal. She grinned like I was losing my mind, and agreed even though I agreed not to buy anymore for awhile. :-) The Gurkha's Legends Weekend Blitz Sampler arrived this afternoon......
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My order of two 10 packs of Diesel Shorty's arrived today. Having one now with a glass of bourbon.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Glad they made it there in good condition, Greg! Enjoy!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    Mike (y2pascoe) sent this a$$ kickin' package of cigars for the movie trivia contest. If you don't know Mike you need to put him at the top of your A list. This guy is a true BORK in every sense of the word. Thanks Mike, and I can't wait to return the favor. image
    Glad they made it there in good condition, Greg! Enjoy!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    blurr:
    LHC Cores, half of these delicious babies are going to Cholmes in the next few days.

Unopened
    Core1

Core2
    Finally open, ready for a good nap
    Core3
    Sorry for the blurriness on the last one.
    Gorgeous box!
  • Options
    It is an awesome box, love how the stained wood looks ancient. Only thing strange is the burlap sack type cover, but I guess its mostly the same as the wax paper plasticy type thing most cigars have covering the top row. Price was insane also.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Def. a nice box on those. And im a firm believer that those Cores will be unreal with a year or two on them. Nice score!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Hey Kid, if you PM your addy to me, I'll show you just how special they can get.
    Thanks Bandyt09!! I appreciate it!!, But Im under a no fly zone att. Plus my life has been pretty screwed up here lately and tomorrow I could be in Toledo.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got my first purchase from cigarsprintsale, a box of Nica Libre Robustos, I couldn't pass @ $33.00. I know they are hit or miss, but when they are on they are good.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got my first purchase from cigarsprintsale, a box of Nica Libre Robustos, I couldn't pass @ $33.00. I know they are hit or miss, but when they are on they are good.

I like em, and at that price its a steal. I think they get better as we all grow a little older...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box of ccom purple label from the sprintsale.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Winnings from Lakota's trivia, and an OpusX from ASGARLETT!!

Photobucket

also got another 10 pack of Armada coronas. Thanks, Tim.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Winnings from Lakota's trivia, and an OpusX from ASGARLETT!!

Photobucket

also got another 10 pack of Armada coronas. Thanks, Tim.
    Holy pahsqueeters Batman!!!! Way to go BOTL! One day I will be off my tuna-fish budget and onto a T-Bone/Prime Rib budget and will enjoy an OpusX, till then the wait makes it sweeter :) That and the Padron Familia Reserve 45 year are the "unacheivables" that will remain on my list, but patience is a virtue and I'm finally willing to learn lol -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."