Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wwestern:
    NICE! I'd LOVE to get my hands on some of those babies!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Man O War Ltd. Ed. Perfecto Sampler
  • Options
    I'm still trying to nail down the sizes and tastes that I like.. Today I received a set of 5 Vegas Classics "The Judge" (I like bigger rings) and the box-pressed sampler. Hoping to begin finding my favorites!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Me too. Looks awesome; I wonder why I didn't pick up 2.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    hey, at least you got 1... they got gone so fast, I didn't even get a shot at em. lol... kinda like the super 16 or whatever from yesterday... dadgumit
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    hey, at least you got 1... they got gone so fast, I didn't even get a shot at em. lol... kinda like the super 16 or whatever from yesterday... dadgumit
    Shoot them an email, worst they can say is no.

I thought about buying two as well Todd. I think I'll use this one though as an opportunity to put 5+ years on the blends. It'll look nice for when I eventually buy a cabinet.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Got these today and yesterday a trade with Millennium115 and thanks Zeebra for the Dirty Rats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No problem man! Glad you got em! That place I found is a hidden gem IMO!
  • Options
    I got a box of el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro, and 10 packs of Ruination and My Father.

easily one of the best mail days I've ever had!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I got a box of el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro, and 10 packs of Ruination and My Father.

That is a sweet haul for the day!

I got the Crap Cigar Pass in the mail today! My nose will never be the same!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

You too? lol got my El Titans as well!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Very nice...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Very nice...
    YES SIR! Thanks Rick!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    X-men first classon bd and another 9 quarts of total energy 9000 0W-30.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    5er of Romeo y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubos

2011-09-16_17-37-51_703

5er of EP Carrillo New Wave

2011-09-16_17-39-05_507
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Isaac, if you can let me know how these are as I will be in Miami on Calle Ocho the 1st week of December and would like to know if I should stop in there or not. I am planning on hitting DPG and LGC while I am there but I have pretty much the whole day to spend in "Little Havana". Thanks
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    As I mentioned earlier, my wife called me at the office and said I had received a package and it was ticking. After work I tried to get home but the police had cordoned off my street and I had to walk the rest of the way in. When I got there it was obvious that the package had gone off. My front porch was blown into the back yard. I had three trees on fire. The dog was under the bed and my fish had stopped swimming. All that was left were these fine cigars. I have to assume that this package was sent by "Marker." I have no proof because his name was no where on the package and there wasn't a note. Regardless, I will enjoy the sticks anyway. Someone once said that if you can't run with the "big dogs," stay on the porch. If you need me I will be on the porch - just as soon as I rebuild it. Thanks for the sticks, brother. image
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Very nice...
    YES SIR! Thanks Rick!
    yep, thanks for the head's up on these Rick!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got a fiver of La Gloria Cubana Serie "R" and 2 CAO OSA Sol from The Beard
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got my Kellys Last Deal, man those CAO OSA Sol smell sooooooooo good and the Ccom ash tray is really nice....I think I like it better then my Stinky. Thanks Kelly for a really nice deal
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    MF no. 3, MF LeBijou, Hamlet custom rolls.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    10 Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian
    2 E.P. Carrillo short run 2011 Bambones
  • Options
    BigT hooked me up with a few sticks on the way to the B&M for the low country boil. I got a couple El Titan De Bronze, and a My Father #2.

I also grabbed a couple Oliva V Lanceros, a Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada, La Sirena, Perdomo Champagne Noir, and an Illusion Candela...it just looks interesting, and the thought of a full bodied Candela is something I have to try once!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got in my daily deal from earlier this week. My only complaint is that the Liga Privada's came without cello, and one has a pretty nice wrapper tear right at the head of the cigar... anyone think that might be problematic?

• Options
    JudoChinX:
    Got in my daily deal from earlier this week. My only complaint is that the Liga Privada's came without cello, and one has a pretty nice wrapper tear right at the head of the cigar... anyone think that might be problematic?

try to get that one replaced. If at all possible.
  • Options
    Ya, I was thinking of contacting ccom. That wouldn't be an overreaction though? I mean, I normally wouldn't care with any ol' cigar, but this is one that's quite tough to find at time, and one that I've been really looking forward to.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    Ya, I was thinking of contacting ccom. That wouldn't be an overreaction though? I mean, I normally wouldn't care with any ol' cigar, but this is one that's quite tough to find at time, and one that I've been really looking forward to.
    not an over reaction at all. Those are special sticks for special occasions. It would be unfair to you for you to have a bad experience with one due to a shipping or construction issue. Ccom understands.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed . I'm sure they will want to replace that one pronto.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice guys. Makes me feel better knowing that I'm not being a total douche for thinking about getting this replaced. Godspeed!
  • Options
    I found a small, innocent looking box from Illinois in my mailbox this morning. The innocence ended when I opened the front flap! The crazy BORK sent a hand grenade with the pin rigged to the front flap of the box. By the time I saw what it was, I barely had time to piss myself before it went off, sending shrapnel flying in all directions. I'll survive, but it's certain that I'll set off metal detectors everywhere I go.

After the dust settled and I changed my underwear, I found a bag with 6 cigars...a Diamond Crown Maximus #2, AF Grand Reserve Sun Grown, AF Hemmingway, C.Com Cuban Label, and 2 Communist Cohibas!

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I found a small, innocent looking box from Illinois in my mailbox this morning. The innocence ended when I opened the front flap! The crazy BORK sent a hand grenade with the pin rigged to the front flap of the box. By the time I saw what it was, I barely had time to piss myself before it went off, sending shrapnel flying in all directions. I'll survive, but it's certain that I'll set off metal detectors everywhere I go.

After the dust settled and I changed my underwear, I found a bag with 6 cigars...a Diamond Crown Maximus #2, AF Grand Reserve Sun Grown, AF Hemmingway, C.Com Cuban Label, and 2 Communist Cohibas!
    Hope you enjoy the smokes. You so funny.