Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:

Look PSP to me!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian, just gotta pick up some brew to go with.

Those look delicious! Let us know how they are! If you decide you wanna trade a few, I'm game!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    After trying these at a HERF a couple weekends ago, I had no choice...

What are those exactly? I am thinking of taking the next step into getting to know ISOM's better
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Diamondog:

What are those exactly? I am thinking of taking the next step into getting to know ISOM's better

Cohiba Gran Reserva. 5,000 boxes of 15-cigars made of the Gran Reserva, making it extremely limited production and extremely pricey at $1900 a box and almost $125 per cigar. Almost scores a perfect from most of the reviews.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    i got an ashtray, now i can put my cigar down.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    lcpleel:
    jsnake:

Cohiba Gran Reserva. 5,000 boxes of 15-cigars made of the Gran Reserva, making it extremely limited production and extremely pricey at $1900 a box and almost $125 per cigar. Almost scores a perfect from most of the reviews.
    Montecristo Gran Reservas are next! The difference between the Gran Reserva line at least for the Cohiba so far between it and any other cigar I've ever smoked is simply stunning...I would have never thought I would spend so much for a cigar but the experience of smoking one of these is completely unparalleled and definately worth life's greatest moments...
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today brought the Slob a 5 pack of Ashton Aged Maduro #30... A 5 pack of Angelenos Robo... A 5 pack sampler of AVO... 20 Padilla 48... and a box of MOW Coronas.
  • Options
    Padilla 1932's & some more Ruinations

• Options
    jsnake:
    Diamondog:

Want to learn about different Cuban cigars? Trevor's site, http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com is basically the bible.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The untouchable ten sampler (splitting with my pops), two carlos torano 50 year exodus and two Diesel UHC.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jg 2011 le, 5 Fonseca CXX Anni Rarissimus imageimage
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i got one the brand new LFD Colorado oscuro limited editions, and two of the new room 101 Namakubia. one of those will be in my 10k post contest winnings.
    17 posts left. any day now.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Got my first CotM Club offering today. Jumped on that when I heard the Armada was going the way of the dodo bird. Going to hold on to those 3 as long as I can. Excited about the Sencillo, had one last night and what a good smoke it is. That Ave Maria Reconquista looks like something I want to save for a special occasion too. Anyone had any of the others, SWAG, Don Lino Africa and Obsidian?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got 3 each of:
    Sungrown Label
    Purple Label
    Brazilian Label
    from JudoChinX today. Thanks for the sticks, can't wait to give these house blends a shot!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    from zeebra, he saw i wanted to try the LP #9 and he said he had some, so i bought two and told him to pick whatever for the other sticks. he did to the tune of short story maduro, opus x Magnum o, morro castle and a Camacho Triple Maduro on top of the 2 LP #9's image
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Hamlet customs, look out boys, you know who you are!

• Options
    Damn, those look tasty diamondog!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    from zeebra, he saw i wanted to try the LP #9 and he said he had some, so i bought two and told him to pick whatever for the other sticks. he did to the tune of short story maduro, opus x Magnum o, morro castle and a Camacho Triple Maduro on top of the 2 LP #9's image
    Zeebra is a Professional Hitman. Nice job Bro.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    COTM package, and a Muhle stand for my new 38c Merkur razor, plus a TWSBI 540 nib pen; currently waiting on some Heart of Darkness ink and my new Savile Row 28mm knot silvertip badger brush and Dirty Bird scuttle :)
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Hamlet customs, look out boys, you know who you are!

My God DD. Please, Baby Jesus, let me get the chance to be at an event where Hamlet is rolling and selling customs. Those are a thing of beauty.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Didn't get much. Just my "making some room" contest winnings from 415. He's stingy. Only sent me 56 sticks !?!?!?!? Dude is too much. Check my thread in the Trades, Passes Bombs forum. Wow:

• Options
    Finally got my COTM yesterday:

Also got an order from The Beard...a few sticks I've been wanting to try!

And, I got my Make A Wish package from robbyras! Thanks again Rob!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got in a trade from the honorable Mr. BigT06. I'm especially excited about this Gurkha Crest. I don't believe I've ever had a Connecticut Maduro before, so that will be a neat experience. Don't worry, it will be saved for a special occasion:

Second up, got some sticks from gaberox, a fantastic BoTL, for the paying it forward trade. I'm especially excited for, well, all of these, since the only one I've ever had out of this mix is the Man O' War:

A huge thanks goes out to both BoTL for being ultra generous, and helping facilitate new experiences in cigars.
  • Options
    Yeah, put that Crest away for a while. I have some with almost a year on em I can send you to try now.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Yeah, put that Crest away for a while. I have some with almost a year on em I can send you to try now.
    Do you like the crest? I've had 2 that weren't that good. Of course, neither had more than 3 or 4 months on em.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    Do you like the crest? I've had 2 that weren't that good. Of course, neither had more than 3 or 4 months on em.
    I do. I will throw one in the herf for you tomorrow.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Finally got my COTM yesterday:

Also got an order from The Beard...a few sticks I've been wanting to try!

And, I got my Make A Wish package from robbyras! Thanks again Rob!

Very nice DB , some nice pick ups and some very nice sticks from Robby,, WTG RR
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    Got in a trade from the honorable Mr. BigT06. I'm especially excited about this Gurkha Crest. I don't believe I've ever had a Connecticut Maduro before, so that will be a neat experience. Don't worry, it will be saved for a special occasion:

Second up, got some sticks from gaberox, a fantastic BoTL, for the paying it forward trade. I'm especially excited for, well, all of these, since the only one I've ever had out of this mix is the Man O' War:

A huge thanks goes out to both BoTL for being ultra generous, and helping facilitate new experiences in cigars.
    Alright Big T and Gaberbox, some nice hits there on a great Bork. Excellent work guys!!!
  • Options
    Got hit by a buddy on another forum... sent me a MOW PA, a Camacho Corojo Cetros, and an El Triunfador "Old man and the C" set.