Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwestern:
    Not the capas the reservas the middle one you only have one of. I have a box of capas they're good so far not great though. The reserva's are very cubanesque to me.
    Interesting. I have smoked a ton of Tatuaje Reservas (that one looks like a Reserva J21), and they don't taste very Cuban to me. In fact, they taste VERY Nicaraguan... dirty, dark, spicy...

Love that Old Man and the C dude. Looking forward to picking one up.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Got my Oval robustos and my Illusione Epernay's in!! Thanks Tim, you the man

imageimage

for reference, the San Lotano Oval foot view
    Nice photo's, of some nice cigars!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got 10 Alec Bradley American Classic Blend
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I recieved my order of Camacho Pre-Embargo! There should have been some Triple Maduros too but I think those may come in tomorrow.
    ShotgunJohn:
    Got 10 Alec Bradley American Classic Blend
    Nice! Would like to hear your thoughts on those!
  • media noche w/ herfador +torch, MOW PA & RUINATION

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    2 Viaje Oro Reserva Double Torpedo, 2 Viaje TnT, 2 Viaje White Label.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    napalm:
    media noche w/ herfador +torch, MOW PA & RUINATION

very nice!
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Before I left for work this morning, I asked the wife to keep her eye out for the UPS man today and she just gave me that look.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    wwestern:
    Not the capas the reservas the middle one you only have one of. I have a box of capas they're good so far not great though. The reserva's are very cubanesque to me.
    Interesting. I have smoked a ton of Tatuaje Reservas (that one looks like a Reserva J21), and they don't taste very Cuban to me. In fact, they taste VERY Nicaraguan... dirty, dark, spicy...

Love that Old Man and the C dude. Looking forward to picking one up.
    I just meant in the sense of balance and feel not so much taste, but to be fair of only had about 10 cubans.
    e6specialk:
    Before I left for work this morning, I asked the wife to keep her eye out for the UPS man today and she just gave me that look.
    lol,,,classic!!
    Hit again! This time by MTuccelli. For no reason... I unexpectanly walked out to the mail box to get what I though was gonna be random bills an such.... nope. BOOM!

Oliveros el Padrino ('07)
    nub cameroon
    Alec Bradley Family Blend
    Oliveros
    Gurkha Symphony

like I said, this attack was completely unprovoked. All it had was a note that says "see if these will work for your breakfast smoke"

Thanks for the sticks, brother. Greatly appreciated!
    BigT06:
    Hit again! This time by MTuccelli. For no reason... I unexpectanly walked out to the mail box to get what I though was gonna be random bills an such.... nope. BOOM!

Oliveros el Padrino ('07)
    nub cameroon
    Alec Bradley Family Blend
    Oliveros
    Gurkha Symphony

like I said, this attack was completely unprovoked. All it had was a note that says "see if these will work for your breakfast smoke"

Thanks for the sticks, brother. Greatly appreciated!
    The SS gang strikes again!!Nice one MT
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

Diamondog:

Holy crap. I don't know how you get these cigars... but I do know that I look forward to your posts in this thread all the time! Amazing pick up brother.
    Diamondog:

Nice DD those Triple Maddy's look great
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Whenever DD posts in here it makes me want to burn my humidor down and start over. Then I realize if I smoke everything inside the humidor, I am kinda doing the same thing. Just a way better process.
  • some joya de nicaragua celebracions for everyday smoking

Marker:
    Whenever DD posts in here it makes me want to burn my humidor down and start over. Then I realize if I smoke everything inside the humidor, I am kinda doing the same thing. Just a way better process.
    +1

I agree with every word you said. lol!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are my everyday smoke...you can't go wrong with these.
    I got 3 Gurkha Assassin
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    the lotto winnings are rolling in and these guys are awesome!

as you all know, dbeckhom flunked all his math classes ever... sent me six sticks... SIX!
    Padilla Black Bear, MOW Puro, 5 Vegas A, 1844, 5 Vegas AAA and Ccom Cameroon Label!!!
    thanks bro! you're insane

2011-09-03_09-10-19_303

danielruas came through with more lotto winnings... Perdomo Champagne, Nub Habano, CAO Gold and Slow-Aged... Haven't tried the Champagen yet, but I'm eager to do so and I love the nub for sure... Thanks Bro!

2011-09-03_09-06-14_528

the lonewolf2011 is another BORK who needs an abacus or something... this guy basically checked everything off my Want List!!!! he sent me everything AJ! and for those of you who know me, you know thats a GREAAT thing! Diesel UC, Unlimited and CORONA!!! and wait to try that corona! MOW original along with an Ave Maria fatty fill out the AJ sampler... on top of that he added a Viaje Summerfest that I have been scrounging for and cannot wait to fire up and a Siboney, which I am not familiar wit but it smells great!

You're crazy Matt! really man, thanks SOOO much!!!

2011-09-03_08-58-19_568

oh, and I finally broke down and started to collect The Walking Dead TPBs... there are 14 volumes and I picked up 1-10 and 13, 14 (still waiting on 11 and 12) on ebay for a song... love this series and book one is actually auto'd by Kirkman...

2011-09-03_09-40-09_155
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yep...more lotto winnings...

skweekz came through with 5 good looking sticks... Blue Label B2, Gurkha symphony, DPG, Gran Habano SLS and Ccom Sun Grown... believe it or not I've only smoked the Ccom sun grown, so all the others are new to me... thanks bro!

2011-09-03_11-14-44_418
    Got my CotM club pkg today. 4 days earlier than predicted. Just another reason I prefer USPS! Quickness.

These sticks look good!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got a nice package from kingofthecove today. See TBP for more details.

I need to get in on this Cotm deal....someone force maw hand..PLEASE!! LOL
    The Sniper keeeeld me.
    Photobucket
    Thanks Glen!!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    robbyras:
    the lotto winnings are rolling in and these guys are awesome!

as you all know, dbeckhom flunked all his math classes ever... sent me six sticks... SIX!
    Padilla Black Bear, MOW Puro, 5 Vegas A, 1844, 5 Vegas AAA and Ccom Cameroon Label!!!
    thanks bro! you're insane
    Dang! Nice haul! Also, you have great taste in comics my friend.
    The Kid:
    The Sniper keeeeld me.
    Photobucket
    Thanks Glen!!!
    yes he did!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got myself two more Spanish cedar trays for my singles coolidor. They look lovely!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A uy my younger brother hooked me up with these. Thought that wa pretty cool.image