Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    kuzi16:
    the 10/22 is one of my all time favorite guns. its just quality.
    +1 I've got one of the target models. Nothing better than shooting turtles all day for 3 bucks worth of ammo.
    I know that is a big factor, shooting on the cheap. When I shoot my 12 gauges or my SKS's or 300 Mag or my 30.06 it can get expensive.
    I look forward to plinking. I am also planning for the future; training my son to shoot and safely handle and respect weapons.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    25 Hoyo de Monterrey Du Dauphin from 2001.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    2 of each size of the Fuente Magnum R. Also 5 Hemingway signature maduro.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Today... nothing. HOWEVER! tomorrow brings my end of a good sized trade with RCY Cigars and my end of a trade with Marker! I know its premature, but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to post it. Yay!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Never had one, but they sound yummy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Today... nothing. HOWEVER! tomorrow brings my end of a good sized trade with RCY Cigars and my end of a trade with Marker! I know its premature, but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to post it. Yay!

Shame on you, poor kid doesn't know what he got himself into. Yeah, my half is on the way. Just want to say a early, nice knowing ya, lol......

RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Shame on you, poor kid doesn't know what he got himself into. Yeah, my half is on the way. Just want to say a early, nice knowing ya, lol......

Uh Oh! Todd buddy, start preparing for the worst!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

I sent the wife and kids to my parents for the week and warned the post lady. Shes learned to wear a suit when picking up and dropping off boxes at my house. Lol

I thought I did pretty good with my selections for RCY Cigars... but y'all are making me feel like I'm gonna have my rookie card shoved down my throat. Lmao
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Oh and he was so young,,heavy sighh
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

I sent the wife and kids to my parents for the week and warned the post lady. Shes learned to wear a suit when picking up and dropping off boxes at my house. Lol

I thought I did pretty good with my selections for RCY Cigars... but y'all are making me feel like I'm gonna have my rookie card shoved down my throat. Lmao
    That rookie card might just be in your throat...but it won't be coming in from the top! ;)

dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

That rookie card might just be in your throat...but it won't be coming in from the top! ;)

Smiley
    Smiley

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    BigT06: Today... nothing. HOWEVER! tomorrow brings my end of a good sized trade with RCY Cigars and my end of a trade with Marker! I know its premature, but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to post it. Yay! *snicker*
    Christmas in August...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    RCY Cigars:
    Christmas in August...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    HOLY ****¡! I'm seriously jealous Rick! There's quite a few there that I've never had!

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    That humidor gonna look fantastic with all those smokes!!
    zeebra:
    gotta love those di fazio's, and that satori!! Some fine smokes
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Smiley
    Smiley

Y'all are gonna have to wait on pics to believe this. Rick dropped a WMD on my porch. Unreal.

I haven't even gotten a chance to pull the rookie card outta my throat, and my pkg from Marker hasn't even gotten here yet...

I may need hospitalization today.

warning for those who didn't already know: Rick don't play fair. He will COMPLETELY demolish you. TRUST ME!
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Dang that is a haul RCY! They all look so good, how do you decide what to smoke?
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    gotta love those di fazio's, and that satori!! Some fine smokes

Thanks guys, can't wait to get to them. The cabinet will be full, trust me. Right now it's at 67% and 70 degrees. Cabby told me to wait until its steady at 70%.

@ Granneja, over time my friend. I try something different or something I haven't visited in a while on the weekends. During the week, I tend to stick to the old faithfull.

Well, the pieces of my porch that were left in tact after the devastation that Rick dropped on me earlier just got blown off the house by Marker!

once again, I'm not even gonna try to explain how amazing today's trades were.... y'all are gonna have to wait for pictures of this madness! (it'll be after church tonight when I get home and get my wife to help me upload them)
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    BigT06:
    Well, the pieces of my porch that were left in tact after the devastation that Rick dropped on me earlier just got blown off the house by Marker!

once again, I'm not even gonna try to explain how amazing today's trades were.... y'all are gonna have to wait for pictures of this madness! (it'll be after church tonight when I get home and get my wife to help me upload them)
    So what you're saying Big T is the UPS driver came back and delivered the blow!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    Niiiice.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    5pack of san lotano oval coronas!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

Nice Steve. I hateyou more and more everyrime I see your name popup on this thread.
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:

Nice Steve. I hateyou more and more everyrime I see your name popup on this thread.
    I like to use the word Loathe!!!
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:

I like to use the word Loathe!!!

Silence for this wonderful moment. Brought to you by the man himself, Mr. DD aka Diamondog.....

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Seriously though... DD... the cash you drop on cigars on the regular... My god. Amazing. Your collection is awesome. I hope those Piramides treat you as well as they should. Well done!
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Just got in my order from CCOM. 5 Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon, 5 EPC New Wave Divinos, and 10 Padilla 1932s. My humidor is now packed with this last order, which only puts a smile on my face :)
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Looking over the last 8 months Ive been here I've noticed a few things.
    1. Steve must not be married or paying alimony.
    2. He must have a 30 k or better collection of cigars.
    3. With the daily hottie his hands must be heavily caloused. Mine are!
    4. Why would anyone try to bomb this guy, really???!

Diamondog: