Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    rwheelwright:
    3 Quarts of Amsoil 75-90 GL4 Gear Oil and 10 Quarts of Amsoil ATF. To bad I can't smoke it considering how much it costs!
    That's some high dollar stuff there.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) takes from full bodied pass, (2) mf specials, (3) rcy slowing down,lol imageimageimage
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    amz1301:
    rwheelwright:
    3 Quarts of Amsoil 75-90 GL4 Gear Oil and 10 Quarts of Amsoil ATF. To bad I can't smoke it considering how much it costs!
    That's some high dollar stuff there.
    Only the best for my S4. ;-)
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Just purchased, 5 Tatuaje Havana VIs, 10 Padilla 1932s, and Tina is throwing in a few mystery sticks for a packaging mishap on my last order. I didn't even ask for the latter, nor did I expect it. I just wanted the warehouse to be aware of it, but man, Tina is awesome :)
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My box order of LHC Core Robustos from C.Com came today. Lit one up ROTT and it was great. Had another this evening and the rest are in my humidor. AJ is the Man.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 pack of the My Father Le Bijou Box Pressed Torpedo.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli azz whoopings,,,The dude went ape *** on me!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

RCY's Death Blow...I'm gonna need therapy from this..Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

JSaint finishing touches..Photobucket
    Thanks a bunch guys!!!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I dont even get mine till tomorrow! Punks shipped it ups and man they take forever!! Had 4 other boxes in there with those box pressed!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    I dont even get mine till tomorrow! Punks shipped it ups and man they take forever!! Had 4 other boxes in there with those box pressed!
    Sorry to hear that Shawn, should I post a picture of mine for you......
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    Sorry to hear that Shawn, should I post a picture of mine for you......
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    5 pack Edge Sumatra
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli azz whoopings,,,The dude went ape *** on me!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

RCY's Death Blow...I'm gonna need therapy from this..Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

JSaint finishing touches..Photobucket
    Thanks a bunch guys!!!!
    OH...MY...GOD!!! That is unreal.

nice work guys!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    2 Casa Fuente Lanceros.
  • Options
    Yea BigT06, I know, Guess I'm gonna have to pick up a couple more boxes..lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Yea BigT06, I know, Guess I'm gonna have to pick up a couple more boxes..lol
    that really is the sickest hit I've seen yet. You might as well get a cab... You may have started a war. Lol!!!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    EMA DIC '07

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    So jealous DD, I wanted to grab a box sooooo badly. Awesome pick.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    EMA DIC '07

Why haven't they created smellovision,,, Damnt WHYYYYYYYYYY
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Well, the Big Brown Truck of Happiness did visit me today but no cigars this time... Finnish M28/76 Sniper Rifle in 7.62x54. These started life as old 1891 Mosin Nagants. Can't wait to light this one up!
    Finnish M28/76
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nothing in the league of DD but I did get 5 RP Sungrowns and 5 AB Sungrowns. I have 10 Est 1844 coming tomorrow, looking forward to trying them.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    Well, the Big Brown Truck of Happiness did visit me today but no cigars this time... Finnish M28/76 Sniper Rifle in 7.62x54. These started life as old 1891 Mosin Nagants. Can't wait to light this one up!
    Finnish M28/76
    can you remove the sights and mount a scope if you desire
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Kid:
    zoom6zoom:
    Finnish M28/76
    There was a model of this with a scope base. The ones I found cost more and were not in as good shape. With these diopter sights, you really don't need a scope.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    The Kid:
    zoom6zoom:
    Finnish M28/76
    There was a model of this with a scope base. The ones I found cost more and were not in as good shape. With these diopter sights, you really don't need a scope.
    Its very nice,, is that a strap mount on the side of the butt stock
  • Options
    Blown up. That's what I got today! By The Kid!!

he offered to send help me out with my coolidor by sending an empty box... and even warned that he threw in a couple sticks when he sent the confirmation #...

well what he ACTUALLY did was send me 2 all spanish cedar boxes for my coolidor, and 10 (which is NOT a couple, Rudy) cigars!

3 Park Avenues, 1 Gurkha (that I am not 100% on, though it looks like the Gran Reserve band), 1 Oliva Conneticut Reserve, 1 Perdomo Lot 23, 1 Montesino, 1 Plasencia Reserva Organica, and 2 CI Private Stocks, with almost a year on em.

your generosity is amazing, brother. A phenomenal BORK indeed!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:

he offered to send help me out with my coolidor by sending an empty box... and even warned that he threw in a couple sticks when he sent the confirmation #...

well what he ACTUALLY did was send me 2 all spanish cedar boxes for my coolidor, and 10 (which is NOT a couple, Rudy) cigars!

3 Park Avenues, 1 Gurkha (that I am not 100% on, though it looks like the Gran Reserve band), 1 Oliva Conneticut Reserve, 1 Perdomo Lot 23, 1 Montesino, 1 Plasencia Reserva Organica, and 2 CI Private Stocks, with almost a year on em.

You have to watch Rudy! He's never been that stable...but he's been really unpredictable since that chemical weapon attack he received a while back! ;)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

You have to watch Rudy! He's never been that stable...but he's been really unpredictable since that chemical weapon attack he received a while back! ;)
    I know that's right! He got it good! lol
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

I'm kinda glad Rick's package didn't come in today...

between what you sent me yesterday, and what Rudy sent me today, I'm kinda nervous to walk to the mailbox...

LOL!
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

Yea Im actually starting to get used to the 3rd arm, it comes in handy and the ladies like it too,,,lol. BigT You were looking for mild ones and feedback on the park ave/connie vs park ave maduro so I thought I would give you some to evaluate..you are correct its a gran reserve. Take Care..
    Yes Mr DB the Bioengineers are hard at work in the lab creating a new wmd, I like to call it TKO...I'll keep you updated on the progress
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Finnish M28/76
    AWESOME!! What a great looking rifle. It is great when a C&R appears on the doorstep...Tears of happiness.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    A free sample stick of the new Alec Bradley Black Market. Pics and info to follow later...