Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    ShotgunJohn:
    AWESOME!! What a great looking rifle. It is great when a C&R appears on the doorstep...Tears of happiness.
    It should be a lot of fun. I just finished talking to a guy who used one in the Finnish Army. It also didn't hurt that I found a vendor selling them for 200 less than anyone else.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got the DD from Monday... 10 Oliva O's... i love this stick... one of my first favorites and it's still on that list today...

2011-08-25_12-24-40_466
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaberox part of a trade image
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jj20030 hit me with this smokin' bomb. For those wondering the unbanded one is a Johnny O

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030 hit me with this smokin' bomb. For those wondering the unbanded one is a Johnny O

That's a nice looking hit! JJ's got quite an inventory.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Stephen Hannibal has been Drinking!!!!!.............ALOT,, This was a five stick trade..Stephen this is unbelievable?? I really dont have the right words to express my Thankfullness...all I can come up with is THANK YOU!!, I am going to enjoy each and every one of these, Lots of blends I've been wanting to try, Love the different vitolas..simply awesome..Dude your incredible. As another brother put it earlier you guys here are a league apart, Thank You again..>Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Stephen Hannibal has been Drinking!!!!!.............ALOT,, This was a five stick trade..Stephen this is unbelievable?? I really dont have the right words to express my Thankfullness...all I can come up with is THANK YOU!!, I am going to enjoy each and every one of these, Lots of blends I've been wanting to try, Love the different vitolas..simply awesome..Dude your incredible. As another brother put it earlier you guys here are a league apart, Thank You again..>Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Stephen is the master of very quietly destroying people!!!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    skweekz:
    A free sample stick of the new Alec Bradley Black Market. Pics and info to follow later...
    Got one as well... might be my after work smoke today...
  • Options
  • Options
    SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    Just got my alec bradley sampler in can't wait to try all the different blends. Went ahead and ordered the ccom mag cover sampler because it just looked to good.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received my mooch from gaberox today

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jj20030:
    I see I sparked someones interest with my thread last week. Those look so damn tasty its ridiculous!!!
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Bombay:
    jj20030:
    I see I sparked someones interest with my thread last week. Those look so damn tasty its ridiculous!!!
    Drool.
  • Options
    napalmnapalm Posts: 50
    I'm ready for Irene!

• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    napalm:

I l like it
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my latest order from The Beard today...

10 5 Vegas Triple A's
    10 Padilla Black Bear
    10 Padilla Golden Bear

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Little late on the date but I got a new 300 count humi about two weeks ago. I finally have room in my "cooler" now!
  • Options
    First off, I got some sticks From Bombay, This standup brother took the time and effort to round me up a few Liga Privada's, Extremely happy to get these Thank You Bombay,,Much Appreciated My Brother!!!Oh he also threw in a Chaveta,,Excited bout trying this one Thank You
    Photobucket

Recieved another order today and here are the highlights

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The Kid:
    First off, I got some sticks From Bombay, This standup brother took the time and effort to round me up a few Liga Privada's, Extremely happy to get these Thank You Bombay,,Much Appreciated My Brother!!!Oh he also threw in a Chaveta,,Excited bout trying this one Thank You
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    you need a moochy ? lol, fokin nice
  • Options
    PM comin to ya JJ
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    One of those days when pure awesomeness hits you all at once! Very nice pickups Kid!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice! The Chavetas are killer smokes.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Illusione Epernay, San Cristobal, Avo Maduro, Camacho Corojo Ltd, and a Ramon Allones Reserve.

Rick never disappoints, and his end of our trade was as sweet as they come! You are the man!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Illusione Epernay, San Cristobal, Avo Maduro, Camacho Corojo Ltd, and a Ramon Allones Reserve.

Rick never disappoints, and his end of our trade was as sweet as they come! You are the man!
    Yep RCY is slowing down alright, almost like molasses in winter..Some very nice sticks there BigT06-
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

Enjoy, thanks for the cigars you sent me.

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a good day! 1 box Fonseca Delicias PTO Feb 10? 1 box H. Upmann Coronas Majors SMG FEB 08. 1 box La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubos. 24 Camacho Triple Maduros. 1 5pk Montesino no.2 Maduros. 1 5pk Nestor Miranda Oscuro Super Toro. 1 box MOW Puro Authentico. 10 Toranos Exodus 50 Year Robusto.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Poker Slob:
    Yesterday was a good day! 1 box Fonseca Delicias PTO Feb 10? 1 box H. Upmann Coronas Majors SMG FEB 08. 1 box La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubos. 24 Camacho Triple Maduros. 1 5pk Montesino no.2 Maduros. 1 5pk Nestor Miranda Oscuro Super Toro. 1 box MOW Puro Authentico. 10 Toranos Exodus 50 Year Robusto.
    dang son! Nice pick up
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got a 5er of AF Don Carlos Belicoso

2011-08-27_10-17-42_832

and a few days ago I got a 10 pack of the PDR Sun Grown... i was unaware that I was getting the original blend, but as you can see one is missing... and i enjoyed it

Photobucket
  • Options
    robbyras:
    got a 5er of AF Don Carlos Belicoso

2011-08-27_10-17-42_832

and a few days ago I got a 10 pack of the PDR Sun Grown... i was unaware that I was getting the original blend, but as you can see one is missing... and i enjoyed it

Photobucket
    That's some high quality H2O..or should I say thats some high quality C 10 H 14 N 2
    Nice pickup Robby
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    Some nice sticks there Poker..!!Bet those H Upmanns are tasty