Russ55:
    amz1301:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    Russ55:
    3 Davidoff 6000s
    2 LFD Cameroon Cabinet #1s
    How are those LFD's. I've got two that have been resting a couple months. Price is pretty good on them.
    Haven't had one yet. I know they're one of J0z3r's favorite sticks, so I picked up a few to try finally. Beautiful looking stick.
    I can't believe I have not given you one at some point, shame on me...imo, great cigar, I was lucky enough to grab a cab while you could still pick them up for $5-$6 each...3+ years later, I might have 10 left.
    +1 Beautiful looking stick. Gonna have to fire one of these up. B&M I hit up sometimes has them $4.00 a stick. That's why I grabbed a couple. Does that sound right ?
    They're closer to 8-9 from what I've seen online, but it sounds like maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
    Hmm, had to look through my receipts. La Flor Cam Cab no 1 $4.00. Looks like I may have found a deal. Gotta smoke one first.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got 40 cigars total from Tim's deal last week. Decided to give both varieties a go.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    So RobbyRas sent me a package that I got yesterday, and his reasoning, assisting with a game and having a awesome avatar. I have not had any of these and look forward to them all

Thank you so much Rob.

One God, One Truth
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    So RobbyRas sent me a package that I got yesterday, and his reasoning, assisting with a game and having a awesome avatar. I have not had any of these and look forward to them all

Thank you so much Rob.

Awesome sticks..
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:

Thank you so much Rob.

Told you your running to the hills days were up, lol. Nice hit.....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    roland_7707:

Thank you so much Rob.

you've never had any of them? AWESOME! I hope you enjoy! they look like a tough group of guys in that pic...
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    robbyras:
    roland_7707:

Thank you so much Rob.

you've never had any of them? AWESOME! I hope you enjoy! they look like a tough group of guys in that pic...
    Haha when I first saw that pic I thought to myself "theres some real ass kickers in that group."
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    Russ55:
    3 Davidoff 6000s
    How are those LFD's. I've got two that have been resting a couple months. Price is pretty good on them.
    Haven't had one yet. I know they're one of J0z3r's favorite sticks, so I picked up a few to try finally. Beautiful looking stick.
    I can't believe I have not given you one at some point, shame on me...imo, great cigar, I was lucky enough to grab a cab while you could still pick them up for $5-$6 each...3+ years later, I might have 10 left.
    +1 Beautiful looking stick. Gonna have to fire one of these up. B&M I hit up sometimes has them $4.00 a stick. That's why I grabbed a couple. Does that sound right ?
    They're closer to 8-9 from what I've seen online, but it sounds like maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
    Not really, the prices started climbing a couple years ago. When I got mine, as I mentioned, the cab cost me $260 I think. I was seeing them go for $350-$400 about 2 years after.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    Russ55:
    3 Davidoff 6000s
    Not really, the prices started climbing a couple years ago. When I got mine, as I mentioned, the cab cost me $260 I think. I was seeing them go for $350-$400 about 2 years after.
    Do you still think a cab is worth the $350-$400 they go for now?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    amz1301:
    Russ55:
    3 Davidoff 6000s
    Do you still think a cab is worth the $350-$400 they go for now?
    To me, yes, I think they are. Is everyone going to agree, probably not, but value is subjective.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    roland_7707:

Thank you so much Rob.

From my experience I can tell you your in for a treat on the 601 and MOW. Those are 2 of my all time favorites.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    LFD Cameroon Cabinets No. 1

• Options
    amz1301:

Damn, am I drunk already wrong thread, lol.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:

I'm going to throw a question out there to Joz3r, as I know he is a fan of these. Are these banded LFDCC#1s as good as the old unbanded ones ? It's been a while since I've had one and I would hate to find they have changed.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    amz1301:

I'm going to throw a question out there to Joz3r, as I know he is a fan of these. Are these banded LFDCC#1s as good as the old unbanded ones ? It's been a while since I've had one and I would hate to find they have changed.
    I'm wondering the same thing. Never had an unbanded one. First one I've had.
  • Options
    I haven't had a new one, so I couldn't say. I do know that the original blend was banded and changed when they started packaging unbanded. So I wonder if the blend is the same, of if it has changed again. Perhaps I'll have to get a couple to try.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Dont worry Amz your not alone, just spilled a full oatmeal stout on my pants lol.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I haven't had a new one, so I couldn't say. I do know that the original blend was banded and changed when they started packaging unbanded. So I wonder if the blend is the same, of if it has changed again. Perhaps I'll have to get a couple to try.
    Another example of "if it ain't broke" . Maybe they just wanted to make them identifiable
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    didnt get it today it was thurday just a small buy of maduros since am getting into those Est. 1844 La Perla Habana Classic Maduro La Gloria Cubana Serie N Maduro 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Macanudo Maduro
  • Options
    got my movie winnings from Vulchor... I haven't had any of these except for the LHC... been looking to try the SWAG and the Azrtec Fuerte... thanks Bro!

Photobucket
  • Options
    robbyras:
    got my movie winnings from Vulchor... I haven't had any of these except for the LHC... been looking to try the SWAG and the Azrtec Fuerte... thanks Bro!

Photobucket
    Nice hit Vulchor!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I hit a 5-pack of the MOW SE figurados...I love all of their other blends so I am sure these will not disappoint
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Three OpusX Taurus the Bull, Four Sencillo Platinum (various sizes), Four Sencillo Black (various sizes)...good for a couple of days...
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Hawk55:
    Three OpusX Taurus the Bull, Four Sencillo Platinum (various sizes), Four Sencillo Black (various sizes)...good for a couple of days...
    ==>I just picked up some Opus X...3-RdC, 2-FF, and 1-Perf #4...should all be getting here by Wed
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my latest order from The Beard...

5 San Lotano Habano
    5 San Lotano Maduro
    5 Diesel Unlimited D5
    5 Cu-Avana Intenso
    10 Padilla Black Bear
    10 MOW Puro Authentico

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Got my winnings from danielruas,, Some very nice sticks and many if not all of my favs..

Perdomo 10th anniv Champagne...FAV
    Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon...FAV
    Oliva Cain Daytona, vroom vrooom Its a monster 6 X 60 Ive only had one daytona in a different vitola so I am excited bout trying this one,,(wonder how they did today at Watkins Glen)

Gurkha Gran Reserve... Another FAV usually have this one with my coffee
    AVO Heritage... an absolute Fav. I have been exploring more of the AVO's and I've loved every single one I've smoked
    I'm wondering who gave you all the inside information, You been talkin to Andy? Well in any case Thank You very much..YOU ROCK!!..Pics in good traders thread
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Just put in an order with tim. The email deal he sent outnlast week, the SLs with the mow puros. Also got me a ccom ashtray, needed something for the garage.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Very nice pick up there jj20030,,,
  • Options
    yeah, I fired up one of those on Saturday and they are still one of my favorites